It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Paranormal Photo Library

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Alright, I have tried to get a thread such as this going once before, but with no luck. What I want to do with this, is to compile a massive collection of paranormal photos taken by members here at ATS. These photos can be posted for the purpose of being debunked or confirmed, or just for the heck of it.

There are countless threads on ATS that are about something paranormal that may include a photo or two, but they are all over the place. I think it would be nice to have one place where you could go to view some strange and paranormal photos. I would like for this to turn into a sort of library for everyone to view these.

These can be pictures of ghosts, demons, apparitions, orbs, etc, etc, etc... Even just a picture you've taken that looks creepy, but you aren't sure if there is anything there. I really hope there are others of you out there who would like to see this take off as I would. I look forward to getting this started. I will be uploading some pictures tommorow of my own. I hope you'll do the same.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Bump to check to see if there are any interested parties.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think this is an excellent suggestion and I do hope that others in this forum will consider it.

I think it takes a certain amount of courage for people to post their paranormal related images in forums like this one but if there is a "place" that's there exclusively for such images, perhaps more people out there would consider posting whatever paranormal related images they do have without feeling out of place by doing so.

As it is now, because there are so many other topics discussed in this Paranormal room, the person who wants to post some images 'evidence' (and this includes short movies and wav files) they have from their experiments and investigations, feels a little out of place when doing so because so few others seem to be posting such material at any given time. One reallly has to spend quite a bit of time to search for those paranormal images that are posted in those threads in this forum and that's a real shame because so many of those images posted in these threads deserves to be archived in such away for easier accessibility.

Just throwing in my .02 worth -- but I do think this forum needs a sub-forum for paranormal images and other paranormal 'evidence' related material where those of us who do have results of this nature can present it with others who also have such material of their own to show!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
That is my intention with this thread. I want this to serve as kind of a "sub-forum" for us to post our pictures and discuss them with each other. As you said, sometimes it can take hours to find the good pictures that are on this site. It would be great to gather them all into one place and have them at the tip of our fingers. I really hope others feel the same way.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Another suggestion.
I think this new "Paranormal Evidence" sub-forum should either be in the Mysterious Subjects sub-forum category or the Scientific Topics sub-forum category.
I'm not sure, but which one do you think it would be best in?

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm not sure if moving it would really help anything. I've tried this thread once before and no one was interested. I just figured I would give it another go, becuase I really think this would be worthwhile. It looks like I was wrong again though.

Also, this isn't a thread who's purpose is to have pictures of "evidence" or "proof", just to have the pictures. The purpose was just to have pictures of any kind to have in one place as a referrence for everyone. It doesn't matter if people think they are real or fake. If they have to do with something paranormal, they could be here in one location for everyone to sift through. That was the point of this.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by nyk537]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   
One last bump. If there are no takers in this project, I'll abandon this thread and quit putting it up top. It's worth one last shot though. Thanks guys.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Great idea!

Here is the one Springer caught. I include the two photos taken within seconds of each other from the same vantage point to show how it was there and then it wasn't. No - he didn't see anything. He snapped the first one, looked at the pic in the camera and it looked "out of focus" to him and he snapped the second one. And No - he wasn't smoking. And No - it isn't sunlight. We actually went back out a few days later, using the sunset times of the first day and the day we repeated this photos so that we would be taking the pic when the sun was in the same location, and didn't get any weird business. For more details and discussion on this photo - as well as what some members think they see in it, visit my "Have I Disturbed Someone" thread that logs the ghosty activity here in our old house.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What Relentless saw:

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hmmmm--

I can't believe somebody missed THIS --(if, indeed, somebody did!)

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What are you seeing there, Ed? There was quite a bit of discussion of things people saw in the window area, but I'm not sure if it is the same thing you are referring to.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Alright guys thanks. This is what I was aiming for. I think it's great that you linked to the thread about the photo as well. That way when people come to access this "library" they will be able to immediately find more information on them. Great stuff! Hope we get more!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Val--

My bad, I uploaded the wrong pic---DUH??!!

I will get back with the right one -- it is a very peculiar bright spot--you'll see what I mean.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I had to reduce the quality quite a bit on this, but here is a photo that seemed to have a few anomilies in it. I took it while out for a walk one day.

new topics

top topics

join