It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99.99% of close encounters are with Astral Type Aliens, not flesh & Blood

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The parallel lives aspect is beyond my understanding. The aliens told me they take a snap shot of the light that everyone calls God and they keep people living in those realities. They can take unlimited snap shots and keep the souls in complete illusion believing they are living in reality. Eventually all the parallel lives unite back into the soul to become a godlike being with immense life experiences.

There's a 'glitch in the matrix' case mentioned earlier in this thread and over the years on boards I have read many such cases. In the movie 'The Matrix' the guy is living in a reality and then suddenly he notices a glitch in the reality. I forget what the glitch was but something happened that made it blatantly obvious that the reality he was in was actually just a type of energy projection and was not real at all in the normal sense. Countless people have experienced little glitches in their realities which show them that all is not as it seems. We get so caught up in our lives that we don't realize they are just energy fields we are trapped in.

When you meet the aliens and get to know them they may start showing you all your parallel lives that live in different realities. They all believe they are existing in The Reality but they ain't and neither are we. This whole setup is a school for souls, where all our parallel lives exist inside the Light known as God. It's like when Christ said “In my Father's house there are many mansions”. Only in this light known as God there are unlimited parallel realities all being carefully monitored.

The monitoring is done by the alien beings and you can meet them via telepathy and in dreams and astral planes, and occasionally they may manifest inside the energy matrix as physical beings. Once you know them very well then you may meet them physically any time you like. But they are very secretive beings so don't expect them to reveal themselves to others for you.

They've given countless people experiences where they explain in various ways how there is a very special female or male friend waiting to meet them. It's like that dream Orionthehunter was given where he got married straight after college and lived in a different place. That was the alien gods way of telling him that there is a female waiting to marry him as soon as he leaves this school area where souls are educated. I started a thread the other day about the unlimited alien beings waiting to marry earthlings but it was instantly removed. However it is a fact that we all have loving beings waiting on parallel dimensions for us and we can meet them sooner if we truly reach out to them with all our love. Love is the key that sets us free, but we're in a war zone so it's not easy to be unconditionally loving.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I too have made contact with the spirit/alien realm but I disagree. I wouldn't say they are loving...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
generally the loving good natured beings who want only to help us are held back by very stern and cold ones who keep mankind in his 3-d box by terrifying him with various supernatural manifestations. So before the average joe can meet the loving beings he has to conquer his own fears and face the terrifying beings with absolute love. It's like Christ said "Love thine Enemies." It sounds bizarre to love bad creatures but until you are able to love all beings equally, including all the terrifying aliens, then you'll be kept in 3-d land by your own fears of what is confronting you from the aliens side of the fence.

The cold stern beings are often like The God in The Bible in the sense that they are very stern and angry perpetually but you have to love them anyway. If you're expecting wonderful loving aliens to appear and lift our world out of its mess then you'll die of old age first.

Often the very stern ones transform into beautiful sylphs and take me to paradise type worlds where we dance and have a joyful time. And then we return to earth and they once again become the stern hostile beings they were before. I'd say "Hey it's OK, I know who you really are now so you can stop acting cold and stern", but they just explain that by law they have to act cold and stern while they are working in the earth plane. It's like they put on grim masks to come to work on the earth with humans but when they get off work they transform into wonderful good natured beings and go to their own worlds.

So people are going to perpetually meet hostile aliens until people themselves learn to be loving towards all beings. It's just a matter of deciding to be loving. I know it's difficult but it's the only way to reach reality I believe.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Interesting but I never asked to contact these beings, it's more like they contacted me...

Toc

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
People will have to slowly understand, the term dimension is miss used.
I believe that vibration level is what should be used instead.

Particles composing our bodies can already vibrate at different level and so is their bodies.

When you cross the treshold of visible light, you become invisible to the naked eye, but you haven't really changed dimensions, but just vibration frequency.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join