It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99.99% of close encounters are with Astral Type Aliens, not flesh & Blood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Well since I'm reading about blonde aliens, I'll throw in another dream or two I had at one time. I remember also dreaming about 3 nice looking blonde female aliens. They looked human but were taller I vaguely remember. Not really any taller than me but most females are shorter than me. Anyway I went aboard their spaceship and had a great time. Then they let me go. Nothing violent happened. Perhaps I was creating good will in the astral plane. Now I see pretty blondes popping up in real life even though they aren't as tall and don't have a spaceship parked outside.

I once dreamed I visited a planet full of females who didn't even know what a male was. I was really popular. I actually thought my mind probably created that dream from a beer commercial rather than believing in any possibility of that world of curious females being real in the astral plane. If such a place exists in the astral plane, I think they're looking for me or expecting me to come back. I actually prefer real blondes over astral blondes though.

[edit on 10-12-2006 by orionthehunter]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey probedbygrays I heard once about a theory of blonde haired blue eyed people having some connections with aliens....just curious for my own sake

Also I saw my 4th U.F.O. tonight.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Orionthehunter

"Astral" is just a word meaning 'Subtle", and it is a word that is common and has been around for a long time. But words like "Multidimensionnal. Extradimensional, Transdimensional, are not easily defined because humans can only see 3 dimensions so the other dimensions mean nothing to them. So even though aliens and their reality have more dimensions that we do they appear as subtle beings most of the time so I chose to stick with the word "Astral" when describing them. You'll find 99.99% of all alien encounter cases involve beings that come from the subtle realms and vanish into thin air. They don't park tin cans outside and leave muddy footprints on the carpets or slimy fingerprints on the doorknobs.

There's all different types of astral planes so the beings from each of them would be varied. I found the aliens can become solid whenever they want to and will do so if you are friendly to them and ask them to manifest.

My guess with your dreams about those astral women is that there are alien women who want you and they created the dreams to let you know that. The aliens worlds are places of unlimited love and they only act cold towards earthlings because we are a dangerous species. When we learn unconditional love we are accepted into their reality. If all of mankind behaved with unconditional love the aliens would manifest on our world permanently I believe.

Originally posted by Levitationer
Hey probedbygrays I heard once about a theory of blonde haired blue eyed people having some connections with aliens....just curious for my own sake

Also I saw my 4th U.F.O. tonight.

That's interesting and you could be correct. Blondes do seem to have something special going for them in more ways than one. Congratulations on seeing another ufo. I haven't seen one in a while. My last two sightings were too unbelievable to write about here.

[edit on 11-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Woah! I'd love to hear about you're two latest sightings! But if you don't feel like sharing, of course that's you're choice. What way do you get in "touch" with them?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Did anyone happen to catch the show with Art Bell and the abductee?

He was able to tell of every single encounter he's had for over 15 years- it drove him to insanity.
This one had a ring of truth to it.

It was incredible, unfortunatly, i fell asleep and didnt quite hear what the Greys message to mindkind was...

If anyone heard the broadcast, will you let me know?? Thanks

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
IMO, UFO encounters are of the solid kind. So are the aliens. They DO possess, however, the ability to zero in on their subjects and get them from point A to point C after having gone thru point B (right thru the wall or window). They are not magic, they are high techs and therefore able to do things we do not yet understand...

Oh, and no good amount of Reynolds wrap will keep them at bay either.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Holy double post, lol. probedbygrays I still want to know how you get in "touch" with them?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levitationer
Woah! I'd love to hear about you're two latest sightings! But if you don't feel like sharing, of course that's you're choice. What way do you get in "touch" with them?

well it was bizarre really. I awoke early as I normally do and went to watch the sun rise at the beach. However when I got there there was a gigantic awesome horrifying comet, that looked like it had a tail a thousand miles long, shining brightly in the sky. Huge balls of fire slowly traveled down its tail and then were left hanging in space by themselves. There were other people who saw it too, but later I phoned the news media and they said they weren't aware of it, and it wasn't on the web or any news programs when I checked.

I watched it for about 45 minutes before it went behind the clouds. Even after the sun came up it was still blazing clearly in the eastern sky as it travelled from north to south.

I thought that if something like that hits our world we are all gonna die. In fact as soon as I saw it I was struck with the realization that our planet will not stand a chance against something that terrible, and I realized how vulnerable and delicate we truly are as a world. Up until that time I had thought the earth was a rock that would never fail, but that enormous comet wiped away that illusion for good.

I guess it was that realization of our vulnerability that made God have pity on me, and that evening as I stood on the church steps on top of the hill, and watched the sun sink over the mountains, two silver spaceships came into view as if they had decloaked. They were hovering in a large valley and the sun's rays were hitting the roof of the sky and reflecting down onto the tops of them. I stood watching them till the light faded and they vanished without moving.

The next morning I went to the beach expecting to see the comet again but it wasn't there. But in the evening the spaceships appeared again in the same place just as the sun had sunk below the horizon. Then on the third day they appeared again for the last time.

I know it sounds too unbelievable to be true, but that's what I saw?

I've read a lot of accounts of astral travelers having a wonderfully free time leaving their bodies and traveling to all parts of the universe before suddenly gray aliens or other types of aliens appear and take things to a new level. And that''s what happened to me years ago. I was practicing astral travel and meditation every day and had been out of my body thousands of times when suddenly aliens began manifesting.

After I got to know them I realized they had been around throughout my life trying to give me messages but I was moving too fast to take notice. So now all I have to do is open my mind and they talk telepathically to me. They are sending messages to everyone but no one realizes it yet. It is they who create dreams. They are the gods and have always been with mankind I believe.

At first they can appear in our dreams and astral realms and then manifest physically. Other times they first appear physically and then appear in the subtle realms.

I've read hundreds of reports from people who have been touched physically by aliens from the astral realms while in their homes or elsewhere. It is totally shocking when it first happens and lots of people are reporting that it happened to them and they want answers. Normally they are terrified and want the nasty aliens to go away, but if they were totally unafraid and welcomed the aliens into their lives then they would appear physically more often.

They are solid beings but they travel in the astral or subtle realms when they need to. They seem strange but humans are very strange creatures as well. It's the state of our consciousness which is the most important thing. We are all like family at a higher level I believe.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
probedbygrays

have you read the book alterations of consciousness

your alien DNA story is in that book, it also explors everything your talking about.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
no I haven't read the book "Alterations of consciousness" I just read reviews of it though and it is a psychology book. Can you tell us how in that book the psychologist explains the fact that an alien left actual DNA with the man?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
the person who wrote it is a professor at my university.
Its about human consciousness in general. his naming of the chapters are very vague to what is discussed in the chapter.
he relates everything to consciousness, alien abductions how they happen in the mind, also how people who study the subject cant explain why even children who haven't been exposed to every ones "abduction scenarios" still say the same things as most people.

book analyses cognitive reality and how we see it.

i read the book a year ago so its all quite vague.

i really recommend it. and i don't read many books but this one was good.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
How do you go about getting back in contact with astral travelers? Just telepathically think about them as you go to sleep? I wouldn't mind another encounter with those blonde females. Usually though other females get my attention first though. Guess I'm a busy guy in the astral realm.

I did have one weird dream where I dreamed a scientist type alien contacted me from his civilization and was communicating with me. The dream went on and I was shown a visualization of the galaxy and heard he/it was about 37,000 light years away. I'm not sure why I was contacted in this dream. I thought the alien was partly humanoid in standing upright but may have had a tail and other lizard like features. I don't remember if I saw 2 or 3 legs but I was getting a strange visualization of the aliens homeworld.

Then the alien tried to communicate technical knowledge which was way past my level of understanding. After a while I got frustated and suggested he try contacting someone else. Dreaming about technical diagrams and electrical circuits is not my idea of fun since I'm not an electrical engineer. I was dreaming of how to make some device that was called something like a subspace communicator. I'd much rather dream about the alien blondes.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yes 'telepathy would likely be the simplest way of contacting them. What I've found is that they move through various levels which are like parallel universes, and sometimes they are unable to physically manifest next to me, but they are always able to be contacted through telepathy.

When they are very close they know what I'm going to ask before I ask it. They know my thoughts before I have those thoughts, so communications happen instantaneously. But when they move into various other levels of space then communications are a bit slower. I have to telepathically ask a question or say something to them with my mind and then clear my mind and wait for an answer, which usually comes a certain number of seconds later.

They also leave small elves and other beings behind while they travel to parallel universes, so there are various beings that can communicate to you.

Some of them think humans should be kept out of alien affairs and they will try to scare you away from communications. Like you can be getting along well with certain alien beings and then other beings will tune in to the conversation and kind of gate crash your party and take it over. Then they will proceed to manifest frightening entities and say and do all manner of misleading things to totally throw a spanner in the works and mess up the nice communications you were having. So it's not all plain sailing, there are some dangerous aspects to it all. But if you keep your wits about you and treat the whole thing in a light hearted manner then you'll be o.k.

They are extremely loving beings generally and enjoy marriage and sexual relations very much. I'd best not go into that subject too much though.

It's interesting that one of them tried to give you technological knowledge and said he was light years away. There's numerous cases of people getting incredible information from the astral planes. You were told he was an unimaginable distance away and also that there is such a thing as a 'Subspace Communicator'. So the space or distance he was away from you was not really an obstacle for him to reach you.

It seems he was trying to show that he has overcome space itself. That's what they've shown me as well. They have full control of distance or space. The things we see are 99.99% energy or empty space but they look like solid objects to us. Our species is kept at a certain atomic frequency by alien wave generators so that we see an 99.99% illusory universe. The aliens can step in and out of our illusory universe simply by adjusting their own atomic frequency. I'm no scientist so I don't know the details or even if I'm describing it properly.

People generally say that if something is real then it will be visible to us, but what we are already seeing is actually illusion when time is stopped, and the atoms stop generating that illusion. So the real things are those things that are outside of time, and anything stuck in time is mostly just illusion. That's what I think anyway. The technical details are probably far different. It is obvious to me though that the aliens are outside of time and space and that's what gives them the edge.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It's interesting that I haven't encountered any elves in my dreams. Well I do remember now a friendly female elf one time I think. Does an elf have pointed ears but looks human otherwise? I thought most dreams resulted from your brain working out little things from your daily life. I really don't know of a way to tell if my dream is purely my imagination or something else.

As far as nasty little things getting into my dreams, I believe if that ever happens, my dreams often will go partly lucid and I will incinerate or get rid of whatever bothers me. I think I would rather have one of those pretty females in my dreams manifest into a flesh and blood female. That would be a neat trick.

I don't know if you believe many dreams are of alien origin or not or if you do dream analysis but I was wondering in some past dreams where I became omnipotent and omniscient, why I lost all my human emotions in the process. It didn't seem all that fun to be that way. Losing my human emotions happened in more than one dream and seemed to be part of the journey towards being omnipotent and omniscient at least in my dreams. I did somehow feel like my consciousness was everywhere and outside my body. That was a weird feeling. The Earth was just a little dot in a galaxy and universe full of life and activity.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
It's interesting that I haven't encountered any elves in my dreams. Well I do remember now a friendly female elf one time I think. Does an elf have pointed ears but looks human otherwise? I thought most dreams resulted from your brain working out little things from your daily life. I really don't know of a way to tell if my dream is purely my imagination or something else.

Yes it is children who most often meet the elves while adults meet more formidable entities. The elves are very vulnerable creatures so they have to remain hidden. There's millions of cases of children meeting elves at night and going places with them, often experiencing frightening things with them. It's as if the elves are tempering the children in preparation for the hard earth life ahead.

I found that the elves live in parallel worlds next to ours and are closely involved in what happens on the earth. When Whitley Strieber had his experience the only person in the house that noticed anything was a female guest who heard tiny feet running across Whitley's bedroom floor. So obviously the elves were involved in what happened to him.

We have traditional tales about the way elves appear but they can appear in countless different forms I believe.

As far as dreams being more than just our own minds I've found there are levels of astral experience and on some levels we are simply living fantasy while on other levels things are more real and involve other beings who are actually alive and control things that we experience.

As far as nasty little things getting into my dreams, I believe if that ever happens, my dreams often will go partly lucid and I will incinerate or get rid of whatever bothers me. I think I would rather have one of those pretty females in my dreams manifest into a flesh and blood female. That would be a neat trick.

When the beings manifest physically it is the greatest shock in the world and you need to remain absolutely calm and show unconditional love and fearlessness. It's like these extremely loving god beings are creating this world of good and evil where we experience all types of horrors in real life as well as the astral worlds. We're on edge and ready to attack and overcome any threat but truly we are not in any danger because we are invincible souls. The aliens are putting invincible souls into fragile bodies and we fight tooth and nail to protect our fragile bodies because we don't know we are invincible. So we need to look at things in a spiritual light and just love instead of fighting. I know it's hard to do but I truly believe Love is the law we should all obey when dealing with the aliens.

It's kind of difficult because there are various different levels of aliens working with mankind. Like there are some who want to enlighten mankind and there are some who have the task of dumbing mankind down so he can't awaken. And some are like scientists and technicians while others are truly gross.

I don't know if you believe many dreams are of alien origin or not or if you do dream analysis but I was wondering in some past dreams where I became omnipotent and omniscient, why I lost all my human emotions in the process. It didn't seem all that fun to be that way. Losing my human emotions happened in more than one dream and seemed to be part of the journey towards being omnipotent and omniscient at least in my dreams. I did somehow feel like my consciousness was everywhere and outside my body. That was a weird feeling. The Earth was just a little dot in a galaxy and universe full of life and activity.

Yes it appears you transcended the human illusion and went partially into the godlike levels. There's a reason God in The Bible is so tough and angry and that is because souls are so powerful and capable of much destruction. We are sent to this illusory zone to learn about good and evil so that when our godly powers are returned to us we know how to use them. The aliens are just the gods that put mankind here and oversee us and teach us about good and evil by making us experience it firsthand. You were made to experience those godlike things so you could learn from them. The power is frightening and I give all my power to God so that i don't use it wrongly. I still mess up all the time however and have a lot to learn.

It's unbelievable how close the aliens are to us. That's the reason they remain hidden, because they are actually too close for comfort. However they are awesome beings to know and I hope you get to meet them in person and communicate with them fluently. They'll show you the future regularly and also show you your parallel lives, which is a very strange thing to experience indeed.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
why dont you ask them how to build a free energy device then?
ask them to imprint the technology in your mind so you can make schematics put them to pdf and email them to millions of people so we can get off oil and save the planet from pollution and greed. free energy will change the world.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Here is a thread I started the other day with links to videos about zero point energy. My son phoned me the other day to tell me about the amazing scientific advancements shown in these videos. Apparently the guy on the videos can get energy out of rocks or anything at all. They are pretty long videos and I've been too busy to watch them. I posted them in the science section where they belong but I was tempted to post them here.

The aliens have shown me various technical details of devices but it goes right over the top of my head and I don't comprehend what they're talking about.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Dreaming about parallel lives or dreaming what if this or what if I did that can be a bit creepy. I think I dreamed I died in one parallel life. I also dreamed I got married right after college in another dream and didn't have as nice a car and lived in a different city. If you believe an alternate world or universe is created for every major decision you made, there can easily be thousands of alternate lives you are living right now. Different careers, different outcomes, different finances, different social situations, the possibilities are pretty wide. I suppose if I was occasionally dreaming about alternate or parallel universes, that might explain why my circumstances keep changing so dramatically on occasion in my dreams. Either that or I have a really good imagination.

As far as an astral female suddenly appearing in bed beside me for real, it would be a shocker. I might be a bit groggy as well. However if she was real nice, I might just assume it was a really wild dream I was having, enjoy her, and go back to sleep. That is if I didn't start wondering if the girl broke into my house and she had a friend who was robbing me while she kept me busy. Any tips on how to make an alien girl appear out of thin air? I guess it would be like Star Trek where an alien girl got beamed down. Maybe it will be commonplace one day as it is in Star Trek. I probably would be more comfortable if I met some pretty blonde alien girls in a bar and they wanted to come home with me. I don't know how I would know that they were alien instead of psycho though. Lots of good ideas to dream about here though.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
next time you make physical contact get them to draw it for you.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by thedangler]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
probed, I have heard things on the astral plane while in the physical. How can I get in touch with these beings? I assume I haven't heard them since they seem to be telepathic in nature.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join