It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99.99% of close encounters are with Astral Type Aliens, not flesh & Blood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I agree with you probed. But Probed, you speak of alien abduction. Have you been abducted? If so what was it like? I've been abducted....why was it so painful for me?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
take
I found abduction to be a metaphysical experience involving matter and all the more subtle aspects of life that materialists live in denial of. That's why the alien/ufo phenomenon will never be understood, because we're dealing once again with the age old question of "is there anything outside of this 3-d world". Most folks say no. But still the beings come.

Some folks say we are material beings who have spiritual experiences.

Other folks believe we are spiritual beings having a material experience.

Scientists say matter can be either viewed as particles or as energy.

The aliens see our world as energy while we see it as particles.

So until we learn to view life in the right way we will miss the bigger picture.

Part of the problem is religion. They forbid us from interacting with any occult influence or even thinking of such things. So we have various blocks stopping us from opening our minds to other aspects of reality.

Sometimes the aliens just took my mind or spirit, and other times they took my whole body. They are the gods, they can do anything they want.

=======================

Could you, take, describe your own abduction for us please?

----------------------------------------

Here's an interesting case. Four young men went camping and on the fourth night they decided to go out on the lake in canoes. A large will o wisp appeared and when they shone a light at it it came closer then went away. Then the men realized they had lost some time. Years later one of the men was out in a wet storm and he fell into a hole, and two aliens stood at the top of the hole watching him till he was rescued. link

So you can see that 'just like in religions' a bright light appeared in the sky and sent down a beam of light, and someone who was close to death was watched over by beings who could be interpreted as angels. So once again the lines between religions and science evaporate.

Remember that when Enoch was close to death two beings appeared by his bedside and took him to many different planes of existence, and that happened thousands of years ago.

I'm not saying religions have the answers. I'm saying that unless we take the metaphysical aspects of life into account when trying to analyze the alien/ufo phenomenon we will always fall short of an understanding or a way forwards.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I wanted to write this sooner but was afraid of being chastised. Way back when, my first encounter with ETs. I used to have a telepathic connection. I was wondering what your take is on this info.?

This is what I was taught. The alien "told me" they understood how to shift between planes. So they could enter the 3D world. I think if I recall, it had something to do with vibration. Like when you OBE, you arn't seen on this plane. However some Gurus can shift their vibrational level as to be seen by their pupils. That's why some U.F.O.'s can only be seen with infrared, and so on.....Theeir technology and minds far supreceeds ours. They can basically travel to where they want to go at the speed of thought. They can materialize and dematerialize at will. Enter the wall of a room, by simply stepping through it. Basically the rules of the Astral Plane apply to them. However when they shift their vl they are subjected to our 3D "rules".

Make any sense? Sorry I had a rough night.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Take, Yes it seems like they taught you the basics of the reality they live in. You should write a book about it. Everything on the web gets deleted after a while or isn't ever read again. Your knowledge is the key to lifting our world out of its mess.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I've thought about it.....Hmm, why dont you write a book!?
If you have I'd love to read it.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
About the whole opening a gate way to the other plan/dimension. I see a problem with this. How would you know if what you are seeing is a success or failed attempt. If what you get is a gate way to were the dimensions are different, what you see might not make sense, and could be mistaken for a failed attempt. How can you be sure you made a gate or a jumble of vaporised water reflecting light from your gate opening machine?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Halfmask could you rephrase that? It's hard to follow....or it could be my lack of sleep making it such. Probe, you going to write a book?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yes I'm writing a book.

The gateway I was speaking of was more of a window viewer and we'd know it worked by what we saw through it.

==============

Here's the most documented alien abduction of them all. And as you can see it was a religious experience. A light appeared and the family froze, or time stood still, and then the woman was taken aboard a ship and given a religious experience before being returned home where everyone in the family were put to sleep for the night. She thought they were angels and that she was dealing with God etc, but ufo investigators made her believe she was abducted by aliens. She and her daughter recalled the same details but that is quite to be expected because mother and child's mind are linked and what one experiences the other one does to in some circumstances.Betty Andreasson's alien abduction and NDE

During her abduction, she was taken before a being of intense light and love called "the One." This description of this being is remarkably similar to descriptions of the so-called "Being of Light" encountered in near-death experiences.

So it's quite clear that the alien/ufo belief system is simply a new way of approaching the paranormal aspect of life which has always displayed lights in the sky and journeys into the sky and beyond, as well as missing time.

I'm not suggesting that the people taking a religious or spiritual view of the aliens and ufos have a clearer picture than the scientific minds among us. I'm simply trying to point out that both science and the paranormal are being displayed by the aliens and ufos, and it is vital that we consider both points of view when dealing with this phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Interesting. What will this book consist of exactly?

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm writing a book that will give people the keys to meet the alien gods physically and travel the universe and time with them . I can't discuss the details of course.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 2-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If these experiences are of a spiritual/paranormal nature, wouldn't you need to have a greater understanding of spirituality and spiritual development to truly understand the nature?

In other words, if these experiences emanate from the spiritual realm, how can you discern with Wisdom the nature of the realm you are encountering?

Something to think about.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
What I'm wondering now is if aliens are in the astral plane or in dreams, is it possible to kill them there? I once had a dream where some aliens took me but I woke up and their normal gear did not work on me. For some reason I became ticked off at them. I neutralized many aliens and was running around a rather large ship and remember the aliens being terrified and running for their lives. I purposely left some alive to help run the ship. Then while I was chasing a couple I apparently went through some kind of teleportation chamber and woke up in bed. I was actually glad to be off their ship in my dream because I didn't know how to work their controls. For some reason I remember I was blacklisted as far as never getting abducted again. I don't know why I dreamed that. It was a strange dream.

Is someone suggesting that could have been real aliens I was killing? I've had other dreams where the aliens invited me into their ship and I was friendly to them. Of course they appeared as pretty blonde females but they told me they weren't from around here. I vaguely remember one female in the flesh telling me she was from Venus but I thought she a bit wacko.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shawnna
how can you discern with Wisdom the nature of the realm you are encountering?

That's where the scientific approach is helpful. We go out into space looking for microbes under rocks. We send nude pictures of ourselves out into space in the hope that some friendly aliens will like us and come visit. We look for life on other worlds no matter what type it is.

So we should approach the aliens with a scientific mind, not concerned about whether they are evil or good beings, but only concerned that they are Life itself. If they are evil then we at least will gain a better understanding of how to protect ourselves. But if they are good then we will find great benefits from meeting them face to face.

=========================

Orionthehunter

Astral beings don't die they just reform or the life force using the astral bodies sheds the bodies and moves into other bodies. Death is nothing to them as they remain fully awake while the transition is taking place. I've watched the beings getting into and leaving various bodies many times.

My guess is you were given that experience where you acted violently to demonstrate just how violent humans actually are so you would understand why the aliens don't want us to enter their worlds until we learn how to love unconditionally and perpetually.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Religious leaders decide whether your close encounter with other worldly beings was with god or with devil. Enoch was abducted thousands of years ago by two other-worldly beings and he wrote many books about what he saw. His books were accepted as truth for thousands of years before certain religious leaders decided they were not truth anymore. So religions are the creation of man and we can't use them as the standard for what is right and what is wrong.

Folk tales are filled with mention of close encounters with little people such as elves who abducted women and stole children, but there is no mention in any religious text about such beings. Now we are all meeting little aliens and calling them 'grays' when they are simply the little people who have always been with mankind. We have created ideals about angels and yet not all angels have wings and flowing garments. And we have created novel ideas about the little people but not all of them would be like that.

Here's some data about Cherubims which many people think are just little naked angels, when obviously they can appear as any type of entity they like including angels and devils. Isn't that the same thing the aliens have been doing throughout time? Morphing into endless different forms to keep ahead of us:

Cherubim
Main article: Cherub
The Cherubim (singular "Cherub") are beyond the throne of God; they are the guardians of light and of the stars. It is believed that, although they are removed from man's plane of reality, the divine light that they filter down from Heaven still touches the lives of living things.

They are sometimes described as having four wings (Ez.1:6) and sometimes with six (Rev.4:8), lending more evidence towards the argument of the Seraphim, Cherubim and Ophanim being different designations of the same "living creature". They are sometimes interpreted as having four faces such as the "living creatures" (ζῷα) described by Ezekiel (1:5), one of man, ox, lion, and eagle. Although in Rev.4:7-6 John describes 4 separate "living creatures" (ζῴον). "The first living creature was like a lion, the second creature like an ox, the third creature had a face like a man’s, and the fourth creature looked like an eagle flying."

Cherubim are considered the elect beings for the purpose of protection. Cherubim guard Eden and the throne of God.

Their rank among angels is uncertain but they are always categorized in the First Sphere. Some believe them to be an order or class of angels; others hold them to be a class of heavenly beings higher than angels. Cherubim have perfect knowledge of God, surpassed only by the love of the Seraphim.[citation needed]

The Cherubim are mentioned in Genesis 3:24 [2]; Ezekiel 10:17–20 [3]; and 1 Kings 6:23–28 [4].

Names of known Cherubim:

Cherubiel
Gabriel
Ophaniel
Raphael
Uriel
Zophiel
Azazel
Beelzebub
Berith
Lauviah
Lucifer
Marou
Salikotal
Shamsiel
wiki/Hierarchy_of_angels

================

Science has given us a new way to look at our universe and even though science proved the religious beliefs could not all be true nevertheless people are still having close encounters that are identical to the ones religious leaders used to postulate their beliefs. And people are still having encounters with the little beings previously called elves etc.

Now we have scientists shooting off into space searching for mold under rocks when obviously there are other-worldly beings already here who have always been with us. For some reason science has turned its back on humanity and is looking for a new world to migrate its beliefs to, while leaving us to face our gods alone.

Ideally science should direct all its resources towards meeting the gods and other beings who have continuously appeared throughout time.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Now we are all meeting little aliens and calling them 'grays' when they are simply the little people who have always been with mankind.

How can I tell if the beings that have abducted me in the past are 'grays'? It's too hard to look around, I can only sense and feel them.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is an interesting case of aliens coming form the astral planes on two occasions. As is usual they give one negative experience and one positive one. This gets back to the old belief that we each have a good angel and a bad one with us.

The first encounter happened when he and his family were all falling to sleep. Something grabbed his ankles and he saw hooded elves who put a needle into his head. Of course these beings just appeared from nowhere as astral beings normally do.

Then the next encounter happened at 7:30 in the morning when he was on pain medication and was in bed asleep. He woke up and two naked alien women were on his bed. One of them moved close to his face and he bit her nipple off. It was stuck in his throat for three days? This possibly shows that it was an astral object because something physical would not have stayed in the throat that long.

When the women vanished he realized his penis was painful and upon examination he found a blonde hair wrapped around it. This is hailed as the first DNA evidence of an alien.

However he doesn't recall the women actually placing it onto him, so there must have been a time when he was unconscious and they planted it on him. It sounds like an obvious plant to me, and no doubt it is designed to make all humans believe that there are alien women waiting to make love to them. I started a thread about just that topic the other day but it was quickly removed. If it had not been removed you could all possibly have your very own piece of alien DNA by now!

Once again no neighbors noticed naked alien women arriving in the neighborhood. So obviously these beings simply appeared from the astral planes as most aliens do. This doesn't mean they are not real. They are very real but their appearance is an occult thing as much as a scientific one.

Suddenly, he bolted wide awake and sat up. There were two humanoid females sitting on the bed, both entirely naked.

These two women looked human in nearly every way. They had well proportioned adult bodies. One looked somewhat Asian, with straight dark shoulder-length hair and dark eyes. The other looked perhaps Scandinavian, with light-colored ("maybe bluish") eyes and long blond hair that fell half-way down her back. Her hair was especially notable to Peter Khoury. "I had never seen a hair style like that. It was curled something like Farrah Fawcett, but to an extreme... It just looked really exotic in a way," he told Chalker.

But Khoury felt that these women were not exactly human. Their faces were somewhat odd -- not unattractive, but too chiseled, with very high cheekbones and eyes that were two or three times larger than normal. Khoury took special notice of the blonde.
link

ps

I think possibly the experience with the alien women was designed to show how violent humans are, and why the aliens can't live amongst us in peace.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So finally the ufo/alien community has been given actual cold hard proof of alien existence, in the form of actual alien DNA. And also it proves that alien women are waiting to make love with humans but humans are too violent.

This all gets back to the idea that the aliens are waiting till our species learns how to live in love and peace before they will accept us into their wider community.

So yes finally there is cold hard alien DNA available, and it proves alien women are waiting to make love with humans but we are too violent a species.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
interesting article, probed.

You see the aliens a little as god. I dont know how you come to that conclusion.
I see them far from any god like beings. And it's NOT us that behave wrong here, sory. It's them.

If you just take that one article of you, you see

that this aliens in the story simple took what they wanted. This has nothing to do with love. Is this a good behaviour? Is that the way they 'teach' you good and bad? Hardly probed. Given that report is true and the telling is true and not altered (which of course I would question) this aliens in that story behave pretty selfish. Why didn't they ask?
What's the matter with this sort of aliens?

In one of my dream analysis you wondered why I attacked the invisible supposly 'alien' intruder with my fist instead welcomening it when it might be that they wanted to 'help' me awakening. Simple put, apearing in my dark bed room uninvited, invisible acting without explaining anything I do not consider as friendly being and behaviour by default. (this reason and that the fist was simple the one best and fastest thing for check about a physical form of the intruder)

Well I am not sure if the intruder was an alien. But you know I had a lot of alien dreams lately and this was the bad sort of aliens (where I count the grays too also):

Why do this sort of aliens not speaking clear and declair and explain their intention? Why do they behave like the lowest lvl of human on earth?
Really to teach us 'good' and bad?

I don't think if you take the another interesting article I just found over the link you gave:

....... Before we allow ourselves to believe in the benevolence of the alien interaction , we should ask, do enlightened beings need to use the cover of night to perform good deeds? Do they need to paralyze us and render us helpless to resist? Do angels need to steal our fetuses? Do they need to manipulate our children's genitals and probe our rectums? Are fear, pain, and deception consistent with high spiritual motives?" ......

www.geocities.com...

Although this sort of aliens might well be at home in the astral plane the damage they do according to that article is more than often in the physical plane. And I dont see how this has anything to do with teaching good and bad.

I had the luck and made a few very intensive dream-astral-travel experiences in my past where I happend to meet a quite different sort of beeings too. This were beeings of pure love and light. Although it was a very short visit, the experience was that intense that from there I can tell you this beeings would not be able to behave like above. This is not in their nature. Whatever aliens we become visited from and behave like the above article(s), this must be lower lvl's and they are as far from the true source of life as we are if not farther.

You may argue that this love/light beeings are aliens too. Well this is doubless true. They are. And we are them too.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This abduction is obviously an astral encounter late at night when out in the desert alone. There's no sightings or photographs, no witnesses, vague perception of the beings that is more about feel than actual sense data.

His description of the hands that held him are identical to the hands of the aliens that hold me frequently, so I'm sure we're dealing with the same beings. They exist around each of us and have extra dimensions to their bodies which prevents us from perceiving them.

So once again an encounter with the gods becomes an encounter with aliens. The gods or astral/spiritual beings are aliens of course but they have always been with us and are now appearing in ways that help them create a new high tech religion. They can becopme solid at any moment and appear in endless different forms.

There is no evidence or data to suggest this was anything but an ordinary encounter with the gods or astral beings in my opinion.

Richard Boylan's close encounters

A rectangular opening appeared in the side of the craft. Next thing, I remember sitting back in a chair in a room inside the craft, feeling spacey and numb, and gradually realizing that I was alone; they had left. The lighting in there was subdued. The air inside was of sort of a neutral temperature, not sharply cold like the desert night air. It smelled stale, like the recycled air you encounter in an airliner during a transcontinental flight. After awhile they came back. The one who had the stronger grip when we encountered, the one on my right, felt like a male. As he came back in, I had a quick glimpse of his face. He had a roundish oval face with two large horizontally ovoid black eyes that did not slant or wrap around the side. No irises or pupils, just black all the way across the eye. I did not notice a nose, and got more of an impression than a view of a mouth. I did not clearly see, but got the impression of, a thin torso and limbs.

link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join