It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99.99% of close encounters are with Astral Type Aliens, not flesh & Blood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space
It is because 99% of alien encounters probably occur during periods of sleep paralysis: during which the sufferer "manifest" the intruder alien out of the recesses of their subconcious, bc the alien, and especially the Grey, is a modern day archetype

This is not true at all and there is substantial evidence out there to counter your claims even on this website I may add.

If you wish to believe this then that is your right.

What you do not explain is why the archetype exists and what it comes from or out of?

The imagination is powerful but there is no reasonable belief that it is creationist in a manner that embraces the subconscious of an entire existing entity such as humanity.

You suggest that humans are a form of god and they willingly on a mass level in diverse cultures created an imagined reality of exceeding detail across all belief systems.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I once read a book about metaphysical things from the library and in it there was a story about a man who kept being visited by astral beings and going places with them; and one day they let him take his camera to the astral world with him. There was a photo he supposedly took of two beings in the astral world and they looked similar to grays with lithe bodies and large heads. They were extremely blissful looking and the background was all 3-d swirls of color and flashes if I remember correctly?

===========

ps.

I just received a letter from my brother and he says he was at the seaside looking down on the crystal clear waters and saw a dolphin being born. Here are his exact words:
................the ocean still intrigues me. I've just witnessed a dolphin giving birth, I was on top of a cliff at the time and the water was very clear. The moment of birth was connected to a large flash of translucent color much broader in diameter than the dolphin.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

Originally posted by Yandros

Now, what we really need is an invention like an infrared camera except it films in the higher mental or something. This would be conclusive evidence. Perhaps some of you who are not veiled, unlike myself, can ask various entities how to go about building such a device.

I was going to suggest making a screen of water suspended in the air and hitting it with pulsed electromagnetic energy so as to open a window to the other realities.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

I appreciate your enthusiasm for such a gateway but I don’t believe water would help in the slightest. If what you are saying is correct then when it rains around power lines we should glimpse other realities. Which we do not.

What we really need here is the effect manipulated in the Philadelphia Experiment. This effect was derived from unified field theory which in turn was devised (although incompletely) by the two greatest scientific minds in modern history: Dr. Albert Einstein, and Dr. Nikola Tesla.

I believe this effect is now incorrectly known as the “Hutchinson Effect”. On hearing this term many of you may scoff. Shame on you. Just because conventional science can’t explain it, does not mean it does not exist.

Conventional science has turned a blind eye to aether theories with their foolish notion of particle based light. Light is still a wave, it still travels in wave packets, you can represent it as a particle but it is still a wave. Waves must travel through a medium, that medium is the aether. Einstein and Tesla both openly, and publicly, agreed in papers and otherwise that aether both existed (and continues to exist) and had significance in theoretical and quantum physics.

The Hutchinson Effect has had bad publicity because it cannot be easily replicated. The basis for the experiment is a ‘bucket chemistry’ physics approach to building energy wave forms in the aether using a combination of Telsa coils and Vandegraaff generators. The physics behind it, unified field theory, was documented and elaborated upon privately by Dr. Tesla before his death. At which time the US military promptly seized all his documents and they have never seen the light of day since.

Unified field theory states that all the fundamental forces in classic physics (ie: gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear attraction, strong nuclear attraction) are all aspects of the same thing or phenomenon. And the understanding of how to change between the four without losing energy would essentially unlock the gateway to the wider universe. Including but not limited to the possibilities of time and inter-dimensional travel.

So you see, the human race has already done the ground work for this next age in technology and understanding. But as with many of these subjects a select group of elite are keeping these discoveries from the wider world.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yandros
I appreciate your enthusiasm for such a gateway but I don’t believe water would help in the slightest. If what you are saying is correct then when it rains around power lines we should glimpse other realities. Which we do not.

What we really need here is the effect manipulated in the Philadelphia Experiment.

Yes that's what I was trying to suggest. I thought The Philadelphia experiment involved pulsed electromagnetism, but thanks for explaining it further. I had actually written Philadelphia experiment in two earlier compositions but I deleted them. Don't forget The Philadelphia Experiment occurred in water, so it's possible the water played a part in the results that were obtained?

My theory about water being a good medium for melding our world with theirs enough to photograph things in their world is based on small things I've noticed over the years. It's just a hunch I guess. God was said to appear in a cloud at times, so that involved water vapour, and ufos also appear in heavy mist and clouds as well sometimes. Also water changes the form it freezes in according to peoples thoughts and simple influences around it, so it is a very delicate medium. Then there are will o wisps that appear around water, and there are massive amounts of reports of alien craft, or some such strange things with bright lights, moving at lightning speeds under our oceans. Also the Loch Ness Monster appears in water but cannot be found. Perhaps the water acts as a medium for it to come through from some other space and time? I was reading about lots of lakes which have similar monsters in them as well. In Australia there are bunyips which are supernatural creatures which come out of the water. And of course most ufos are seen over the ice where everything is covered in water. Also I've noticed many photographs of ghosts were caught in dank air conditions.

It's also possible that blood could act as a medium seeing as people have always used that to open a channel between worlds, and of course it has its own etheric energy. I think ancients could just cut themselves and bleed into a small fire and the energy released would form a bridge between worlds. That could be why aliens steal blood from animals? Blood is primarily water I believe?

My theory explained more clearly is to send that energy they used in The Philadelphia experiment into the air itself so that the veil thins between worlds, and use a very thin screen of water or even steam or water vapour as a medium between the energy source and the empty space itself to capture the images or faint light coming through from the other side so they can be photographed. It's just a wild theory and nothing the aliens have suggested to me or anything. It's not that I was necessarily suggesting the water itself would become changed due to the pulsed energy, but of course it would to some degree, it's just that hopefully the water would allow the changes in space itself to be witnessed more easily and photographed. The simplest way to carry out my theory would be to direct the energy at a screen of water, and as space itself was altered in the direction of the beam it would show up or be captured in the water perhaps.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well, I wish you luck with your theory. But personally I can’t see how or why water would be of any importance in the transitional phases of things which travel through space and time, vacuums and what have you. At any rate I would at least expect water to be an effect rather than a cause. Like the cloud which appears around an object entering the speed of sound.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
OK, about real science.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Tesla had ever gotten anywhere close to what a 'unified field theory' meant, in fact there isn't much evidence that Tesla knew or experimented with 1920's quantum mechanics, much less 1930's-1950's field theories which are the prelude to the 'unified' field theory. Tesla was pretty smart and intuitively understood the full consequences of Maxwell's equations in ways that were not common in the late 19th century.
The AC induction motor is pretty clever, one must admit. But in terms of hard verifiable facts, is there anything Tesla knew that good EE's don't know today? No.

Einstein, on the other hand, did have a very good idea of what such a thing as a unified field theory would involve, but was not successful by a longshot. Major problems of course included experimental phenomena (quarks, etc) which were not known during his lifetime. Since then, electromagnetism and weak force have been unified.

As physicist, Tesla is but a bug (like me) compared to the genius of Einstein.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by mbkennel]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   

And the understanding of how to change between the four without losing energy would essentially unlock the gateway to the wider universe. Including but not limited to the possibilities of time and inter-dimensional travel.

Again, this is unsupportable conjecture.

Just because you've unified forces doesn't mean that suddenly there are great new technological and other opportunities which didn't exist before. That is an experimental question. Sometimes it is yes and sometimes no, but historically the experimental reality happened first with intermediate theories used until the unified theory took over.

The unification of electricity and magnetism obviously had a profound consequence---but many of those experimental phenomena were known or suggested before.

For instance, what is the consequence of the successful unification of electromagnetism and the weak force? So far, as experiment or technology? I don't see anything. One could have conceivably imagined that there might then be some way of altering the beta-decays and radioactive interactions which proceed by the weak force by external electromagnetic means. I haven't heard about such a thing, and certainly no major effect with exploitable technological or
practical ramifications. Still, the specific interactions---how this thing reacts with that in these conditions---matters much more. Another hypothetical example---would unifying strong force with electroweak help in producing a nuclear reactor? No---the specific experimental empirical fact that neutrons can split uranium-235 and release more neutrons is much much more important than the idea that at some really exotic energy scale the strong and weak were just different projections of some higher dimensional operator.

It would be much more useful if we discovered specific new interactions at useful energy scales which we didn't know about before---a unified theory can wait. So far, we really haven't and we have some good experiments in extreme regimes. The really high power electric fields and magnetic fields in particle accelerators don't seem to bend light or have some cool gravitational effect, sadly. And astrophysical phenomena probe even more exotic regimes.

This is getting off topic and ought to be continued in the Science & Technology section.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
With aura photography there are times when other objects, that appear to be astral in nature, appear in the photos. I saw a photo of a Siamese cat's aura and the twin sister of the cat appeared in the photo also, even though the sister had died at birth.

Also I've spoken to people who say that whenever they use a camera strange paranormal things appear on the photos, but when anyone else uses the camera nothing strange turns up.

And the electronic voice phenomenon whereby people record voices and images from the astral worlds has uncovered the fact that a lot of what turns up is reliant upon the spiritual and mental state of the people running the program.

I read something about that in a Lobsang Rampa book recently. He said proof cannot manifest around unbelievers because their energy frequency is too low, or something like that. Higher things can only manifest around people who are of a higher frequency.

Millions of people however are having close encounters with alien life forms, so the aliens can manifest to anyone no matter who it is. It may just be that we cannot approach them until we reach a certain level of consciousness. I've noticed that many people met the aliens after practicing astral travel for a while. The aliens taught me that leaving the body through astral travel raises a person's frequency tremendously.

I know this all sounds crazy but the whole idea of aliens actually existing sounds crazy to many people.

Let's just propose for a moment that each person is actually a spiritual soul at some higher level of their being, and that permits the aliens to interact easily with that person. But because the person is mentally at the most materialistic level then he/she cannot approach the aliens from this side, or experience any proof that they exist.

But I'm talking about the most frequently encountered aliens that millions of people have encountered in their daily lives. The type that appear from nowhere and vanish into thin air. Sometimes they manifest a light or an object in the vicinity but not very often.

Also let's not forget that many people have said that the spaceships they were abducted in were living organisms! Now how can science ever hope to explain that side of the phenomenon? It just won't be able to until some massive breakthroughs are made regarding the nature of the universe I suspect .

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   

These attacks continued until Dec 25 at 2:30 AM where I was startled awake and I saw a human type alien, only his head and shoulders were showing, and a camera floating 2-3 feet above me half out of phase ( see through). They were physically hovering but phased, in real form. First the camera made its appearance and then the human/alien who was in a grayish blue technical uniform. He watched me for 20-30 seconds as I stared at him frightened and then he slowly faded away.

A couple days later, I felt that dark presence feeling, someone watching and then was stuck in the back of my leg with what felt like a needle and gave me a poke mark from it. That was the last alien attack I could take..............

============

Next case:
They've been trying to get me for the past week now. I know this because I wake up every night at 12 and can feel a presence. Not to mention the fact that 2 months ago I had my first experience in 8 to 10 years. It was a reptilian. I don't sleep much lately because of it. Anyway two nights ago I was dreaming about an old friends house I used to hang out at. In the middle of this dream 5 - maybe more, blueish type aliens with big black eyes standing about four to five feet tall just swooped in on me in this dream. It's like they broke through the dream. The next thing I know I'm being led down a corridor of some kind with my wife as we are now in this day and age year 2003. We were each led into separate rooms with the back drop of the original dream still looming. I believe this would be called the screen they use. So I find myself completely naked and ........
=============

Next case:
I could feel myself swirling up the beam while watching myself from below. It was like being on a merry go round spinning, while also watching myself on the merry go round from a distance. I felt like twinkling dust in space. I thought this is awesome; then I realized that they weren't letting me out on the other side. I asked them why, but they just turned up the current taking me faster. It then felt as if my soul were being ripped in half ! I told them I no longer wanted to go, but they just ignored me. I prayed to god for help me the best I could; then a huge bright white beam intercepted their beam revercing my polarity that slammed me back to where I was, and shooting them to who knows where. I was sitting there shivering when I noticed my electric was back on, and my computer had restarted itself with my screensaver already up. I then knew I had been in the beam for at least seven minutes because that's how long it look for my screensaver to start up. I tried to stand up but I couldn't because my knees hurt too bad. It felt as if some of my matter had been scattered or maybe entangled. It took two days for my knees to quit hurting, and my eyes still tear from the accelerator they used to speed up my particles.

link Click 'Stories' on the left to go to the page with all these cases on it. There's also 'a glitch in the matrix case.'

So here we have three cases of close encounters with alien life forms and you can see that they all blurr the line between science and spirituality. These are all ordinary people. Three out of millions who are having these encounters. Two of them suffered physical injury from the encounters. Yet obviously scientists, doctors, and most everyday people will say that no alien encounters actually took place.

There are millions of cases like this on the web and in books, and it proves that most alien abductions/encounters are with astral type non-solid aliens from outside of our 3-dimensional world.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure I saw some not too long ago, out in broad daylight. The little skittering kind. Not their faces, just the top of their heads. The experience had the same dream-like quality as the encounter with the ship. It was not as long drawn out and easier to pass off as 'dream-like' or mistaken perception, but definitely not hallucination.

And there was that weird guy on the bus..
The cock-eyed man that I wrote a poem about appeared out of thin air. That was like an astral thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Sorry i have not seen most aliens, but i know that greys are not tranparent. at least not the one i seen. they seem fleshy, but a very pale vibrant type of flesh. the only thing i can say was transparent were its black eyes. but ive heard that the black is just a protective cover... I have seen them first hand and they have human like qualitys.. "for the most part"

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

And the understanding of how to change between the four without losing energy would essentially unlock the gateway to the wider universe. Including but not limited to the possibilities of time and inter-dimensional travel.

Again, this is unsupportable conjecture.

I disagree. You have heard the concept of space-time folding. It can be done with immense gravity. If you convert all the energy of strong nuclear force of the nuclei of several thousand atoms into gravitational force then convert your mass into energy and traverse the gap you have just achieved wormhole travel. The conversions would have to be temporary of course.

As for Tesla, I wouldn’t go as far as to compare him to you.

Some of his more notable inventions:
Alternating current
Polyphase generator
AC motor
Florescent lighting
Radio
Radar
Xray tubes
Quite possibly the loud speaker
Robotics and the AND gate
And of course longitudinal or scalar electromagnetic waves – which conventional science still refuses to accept.

“When he was 81, Tesla stated he had completed a dynamic theory of gravity. He stated that it was "worked out in all details" and that he hoped to soon give it to the world. The theory was never published. At the time of his announcement, it was considered by the scientific establishment to exceed the bounds of reason. Most believe that Tesla never fully developed the Unified Field Theory.”

He worked on it up to his death. The US government thought it important enough to seize his papers.

And his only recognition in mainstream science today is the scientific unit for field magnetism.

And if Einstein is so much the overlord genius to conventional science why has it turned a blind eye to aether?
www.mountainman.com.au...

“Recapitulating, we may say that according to the general theory of relativity space is endowed with physical qualities; in this sense, therefore, there exists an ether. According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is unthinkable; for in such space there not only wonld be no propagation of light, but also no possibility of existence for standards of space and time (measuring-rods and clocks), nor therefore any space-time intervals in the physical sense. But this ether may not be thought of as endowed with the quality characteristic of ponderable inedia, as consisting of parts which may be tracked through time. The idea of motion may not be applied to it.” – Einstein 1920

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Consider that the brain is constructed to 'make reality' out of conflicting inputs and neural firings---it attempts to make a best-guess reconstruction of the situation based on experience and neural hardware.

This has been shown over and over in standard neurospsychological experiments.

The 'experience' of being subjected to telepathy---given that humans do not generally experience this on Earth among each other and therefore have no neural or rational experience thereof---might be indistinguishable from visual hallucinations.

Schizophrenics can see fully formed and solid-appearing things which are not actually there.

That's true and these schizoprenians can see things that arent there. I have read through the entire thread and I believe if aliens wanted us to believe that they existed they would tell us they existed. Lots of people refrain from telling people of their alien experience because they are to be denied by their peers and then other people will say that they are crazy.

If you have an alien encounter you will probably claim that the alien will tell you of metaphysics but you cant see if the alien is there or if the alien is not there. I have another theory. I believe that you can communicate with the friends that are in your dream state in your real life. If you know someone and get close to someone in your dream state they may become visible to you they may be a grey they may not be a grey.

Alien experiences are real, there is no denying them, but it would be great if we could have some concrete evidence that they exist.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Maverickhunter]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here is one of the original alien abduction cases on which the entire UFO/alien mythos of the modern era is founded. As any rational person can see the only thing unusual that night was a strange light in the sky. The man claimed to have seen aliens and a big UFO but the wife couldn't see them, even though she was right there with him. The story that came out afterwards during hypnosis can be discounted fully because hypnosis is a very suspect science.

My purpose in highlighting this case is to show that 'like most cases there is no proof except the person's testimony, and so the actual facts could be quite different. One person saw something that the other person couldn't see, and that is what happens in many cases. So the alien experience relies heavily on the individual perceiver. Some see it and others don't. And the interpretations they give of the experience can be colored by their own thoughts.

Barney and Betty Hill of Portsmouth, New Hampshire
were traveling home after a vacation in Canada when they saw a
moving light in the sky. Every now and then they would stop and
check on the unusual light that seemed to "fly" an erratic course.
They drove on towards the White Mountains, noting that the object
was now much larger and following a parallel course to their car.
Approaching Indian Head, the light appeared directly ahead of them.
Barney Hill left the engine running and got out of the car to observe
the strange object with a pair of binoculars. He observed what he
described as "5 to 11 figures moving behind a double row of
windows". Betty Hill, who was observing her husband from her side of
the car, heard her husband repeating, "I don't believe it! I don't believe
it! This is ridiculous!" She, however, was unable to see the figures or
the descent of the UFO. The object was now approximately 70-feet
overhead and about 100-feet distant when Barney Hill ran back to the
car exclaiming, "They are going to capture us!". He got back in the
car and drove away at a 'break-neck' speed. During this time Betty
Hill was still unable to see the object
link

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Schizophrenics more often experience auditory hallucination. Generally it's an internal dialogue, but what's curious is that all schizophrenics will experience three types of voices. 1 The evil voices that suggest harmful and destructive actions or insults. 2 The more neutral voices. 3. Helpful and 'God-like' or 'angelic voices.' Strange that this malfunction in brain chemistry would reflect what buddhist's have long said of the bardo.

A number of stimuli can contribute to hallucination, heart conditions can result in hallucination because of lack of oxygen to the brain. Recently tamiflu was found to induce hallucination in some people. Insomnia causes hallucination and transitory psychosis.

Drug induced psychosis can result in hallucination, both visual and auditory. Not just an acid trip, enough prolonged exposure to high levels of THC will clog up the dopamine and seratonin receptors and result in a transitory psychosis that can induce auditory hallucination. Delirium tremor often results in visual hallucination.

Interesting stuff considering the potential of mind and the reality that very little of the brain is used and less is understood. Many people accept astral travel as part of the sleep process, this would be linked to brain chemistry and the electrical activity of the brain, which follows certain patterns.

When the pattern of brain electrical activity is interupted or unhealthy this can also result in pathology. Healthy brain wave patterns are necessary to good sleep. With the current fascination of mind over matter, or mind as creator - one would be curious as to the difference between hallucination and manifestation of astral aliens.

There seems to be no comparison with the sighting of flesh and blood aliens and halluncination.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Here's two interesting cases. As usual they happened very late at night when people normally slip into the hypnagogic and altered states. Bright lights were seen and then when everything calmed down some time was missing. Then arise the stories about what might have happened. Obviously the people slipped into the astral state as is normal at night, and experienced some astral phenomenon.

I recall reading about a ghost researcher who waited up long hours to try and witness paranormal activity in a haunted house. Nothing happened at all until he began to feel a little sleepy and relaxed. All of a sudden all types of noises and things went on around him. So that shows that when we relax late at night we open a portal and let the astral world meld with our own in some ways.

One woman recalled a few months ago how she was sitting in bed with her cat sleeping on her feet and she thought she'd wait a little while longer before getting up and disturbing the cat. She suddenly saw a bright flash of light and the cat looked up to see what was going on. Then the woman noticed 2 hours or so had disappeared. Now normally when folks see a flash of light and time goes missing they immediately think the aliens abducted them and took away their memories etc. But in the case I just mentioned the cat was sleeping on the woman's feet the whole time and so it was impossible for the woman to have been abducted without the cat getting off her feet first. But it was still there after the flash occurred and the woman woke up.

Whitley Strieber was also up very late when he saw a bright light and had his astral experience.

I've read many cases where people go to check on their sleeping babies and they find that the babies are glowing very brightly with a heavenly light. I've also spoken to parents who have witnessed that. So my theory about the 'light' people see at night before missing time is that it is their soul energy shining through as they slip between this world and the astral worlds. The soul has always been said to be more brilliant than a thousand suns. Again we are witnessing a crossover between spirituality and science that is manifesting as the ufo/alien phenomenon.

People may say that obviously the aliens have very advanced science and have nothing to do with spirituality. While others recognize the similarities between the aliens so-called science and spirituality, and may conclude that indeed there is a connection.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
probedbygrays

I do believe you are pretty close to the truth of this.

I posted part of this in another thread but it is very much relevant to this discussion.

When you start digging into this stuff, you begin to see the level of occult/paranormal beliefs some of the key individuals possess. This influence has been profound in this area.

This three-part article will lay the groundwork for this understanding. Especially the third installment.

Part 1.

Part 2.

Part 3.

Then to further your understanding of the influence this area has had on UFOlogy, you need to look into "The Nine". Here's an article that is an extract based on The Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince

One New Age channelling cult, above all the rest, has had a huge - very disturbing influence on hundreds of thousands of devotees worldwide. Known as 'The Nine', its disciples include cutting edge scientists, multi-millionaire industrialists and leading politicians. This exclusive extract based on The Startgate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince looks at the sinister origins of The Nine

I am the beginning. I am the end. I am the emissary. But the original time I was on the Planet Earth was 34,000 of your years ago. I am the balance. And when I say "I" - I mean because I am an emissary for The Nine. It is not I , but it is the group…We are nine principles of the Universe, yet together we are one.

The declaration above is typical of the channelled pronouncements of the Council of Nine – or just ‘The Nine’. They contain all the usual New Age ingredients of grandiose statements, shaky grammar and unprovable predictions. But unlike all the other channelling cults, that of The Nine has serious clout. Perhaps the reason for this is that they claim to be the Ennead, or the nine major gods of ancient Egypt (see panel). Or could there be another reason, one that owes more to The X-Files than the Pyramid Texts?
Although The Nine may appear to be quintessentially a modern phenomenon, our research uncovered its truly astonishing pedigree. In fact, the story begins nearly 50 years ago, in a private research laboratory in Glen Cove, Maine, called the Round Table Foundation, run by a medical doctor named Andrija Puharich (also known as Henry K Puharich).Set up in 1948 to research the paranormal, among the noted psychics studied at the Foundation were the famous Irish medium Eileen Garrett and the Dutch clairvoyant Peter Hurkos (Pieter van de Hirk).Prominent members included the influential philosopher and inventor Arthur M Young and the socialite Alice Bouverie (née Astor).

In December 1952, Puharich brought into his laboratory an Indian mystic named Dr D G Vinod, who began to channel The Nine or ‘the Nine Principles’. In the months before Vinod returned to India, a group met regularly to hear The Nine’s channelled wisdom. Never known for their modesty, The Nine proclaimed themselves to be God, stating "God is nobody else than we together, the Nine Principles of God."

Three years later, there appeared to be independent confirmation of their existence. In Mexico, Puharich and Young met Charles and Lillian Laughead, former Christian missionaries who were by then prominent in the burgeoning UFO contactee movement. (For a description of their involvement in the Dorothy Martin circle, see Jerome Clark’s ‘When Prophecy Failed’ in FT117.) Back in the States a few weeks later, Puharich received a letter from the Laugheads containing messages received by their group’s channeller. This message also claimed to come from the Nine Principles, even – amazingly – including references to the earlier communications transmitted through Dr Vinod. Could The Nine possibly be for real?

Perhaps the answer is embedded in the career of Puharich himself. After disbanding the Round Table Foundation in 1958, he worked for 10 years as an inventor of medical devices and achieved international recognition as a parapsychologist, most famously studying the Brazilian psychic surgeon, Arigo (José Pedro de Freitas). But all that was to pale into insignificance because, in 1971, Puharich discovered Uri Geller.

At their first meetings in Tel Aviv in 1971, Puharich hypnotised Geller in an attempt to find out where his abilities came from. As a result, the young Israeli started to channel ‘Spectra’ – an entity which claimed to be a conscious super-computer aboard a spaceship. However, Puharich suggested to him that there might be a connection with the Nine Principles, and Spectra readily agreed that there was. The Nine claimed that they had programmed Geller with his powers as a young child.

Through Geller, The Nine alerted Puharich to his life’s mission, which was to use Geller’s talents to alert the world to an imminent mass landing of spaceships that would bring representatives of The Nine. However, Geller – by now an international psychic superstar – bowed out in 1973 and has resolutely turned his back on The Nine ever since. Puharich had to find other channels.

Now.... let's look at a social network diagram for Christopher 'Kit' Green, MD.

I've also uploaded the full .pdf of this information here

Notice the name right next to Kit's - Uri Geller.

This rabbit hole is deep and with many tunnels!

My tin foil hat is firmly in place!

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
deleted double post

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Shawnna]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the data Shawna

If accurate it provides a very good case for the entire modern day ufo/alien phenomenon to be a carefully orchestrated hoax. I recommend everyone read those pages to see what research has been done to uncover the facts.

What of the phenomenon itself? I have yet to speak to a contactee who can offer substantive evidence pertaining to interaction with alien biological entities from planet X-Y-Z. I have spoken to many folk who undoubtedly have encountered some form of exogenous intelligence, often with witnesses to the effect. Man has been expressing encounters with suprahuman intelligence since he first learnt how to scribble on cave walls. The entities may have morphed into space-faring critters in shiny high-tech vehicles, but the personal encounter differs little from paranormal/metaphysical encounters recounted throughout human history, exhibiting both physical exploitation and spiritual enlightenment.
link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join