It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

99.99% of close encounters are with Astral Type Aliens, not flesh & Blood

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
After many years of being on web boards where people post their alien close encounters I can say that 99.99% of all encounters are with astral type aliens or aliens that are not 100% solid. They can become solid for short periods before fading again. I don't want to try and explain my understanding of such astral energies except to say the astral is a type of multileveled interface between our world and theirs. Also the ability to enter the subtle planes allows them enter into our dreams as well.

There's many cases of people dying and instantly they appear in front of their friends who are perhaps on the other side of the world, as if to say goodbye. Their astral forms become freed from their bodies and can travel anywhere instantly. This is what the aliens are able to do also except they don't have to die first. They remain on their world and travel in their astral forms to interact with humans.

Telepathy and meditation are the simplest ways to contact the aliens because they use very subtle interfaces also to reach into the unknown.

Most people who have a close encounter with an alien don't understand what happened to them. They may go into denial or brush it off as a dream or hallucination. Others learn not to talk about it because people make fun of them or call them insane. Only a tiny percentage make it to forums like this to describe what they saw or experienced. And often they are not sure how to describe it because it all was so strange and indescribable. Basically they just want some sort of support from an open minded group of people searching for the truth.

Of course there are the hardcore materialists who think the only real aliens are the ones retrieved from crash sites by the military etc. But they are missing the picture which is 99.99% bigger and includes millions upon millions of good honest people.

Millions upon millions of people believe they have been abducted by aliens, but if the aliens were flesh and blood and flew around in spaceships then we would be seeing them everywhere.

If we could take a poll across the entire world for just one day we would probably find that over a million people were visited or abducted by aliens in that 24 hr period. But no one would report seeing any ufos flying around abducting people.

So what we are dealing with is not flesh and blood aliens flying metal ships, we are dealing with millions of aliens who travel in the astral planes to take peoples bodies and souls with them elsewhere.

I think this point is missed by the majority of the ufo/alien community

[edit on 29-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
After many years of being on web boards where people post their alien close encounters I can say that 99.99% of all encounters are with astral type aliens or aliens that are not 100% solid.

Ah, that's why we never see any solid proof of their existence. Everyone has been looking for beings similar to our own, albeit "different".

So really, is this just a theory, or do you have some proof of this to back it up?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There is no proof except the countless accounts people give of having encounters with beings that just vanish. All we have is accounts that cannot be verified, ever. So the aliens abducting or being witnessed by millions of people daily will always remain out of the scientists reach.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays...All we have is accounts that cannot be verified, ever. So the aliens abducting or being witnessed by millions of people daily will always remain out of the scientists reach.

Well that surely puts a damper on things. Sounds more interesting than the usual alien abduction cases. I might just have to do a bit of research on this.

CX

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
This will always be a difficult one, or dare i say a "grey area"!

The first thing that came into my mind when you said that most exeriences are with astral aliens was "How do you know?"

Would you associate the same theory to other paranormal occurrences such as ghosts?

I think it's hard to make assumptions on so many incidents in which you are not directly involved. Good theory though
, just hard to prove.

CX.

[edit on 29/11/06 by CX]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

... Telepathy and meditation are the simplest ways to contact the aliens because they use very subtle interfaces also to reach into the unknown.

Telepathy and meditation are very different matters, I would even say completel different. How do you justify your statement in the light of for instance Buddhist beliefs and practices regarding the nature and exercise of meditation, and your argument that it serves as a point of contact with 'astral aliens'?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

There is no proof except the countless accounts people give of having encounters with beings that just vanish. All we have is accounts that cannot be verified, ever. So the aliens abducting or being witnessed by millions of people daily will always remain out of the scientists reach.

That fact on itself doesn't prove the 'astral nature' of the aliens.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

...So what we are dealing with is not flesh and blood aliens flying metal ships, we are dealing with millions of aliens who travel in the astral planes to take peoples bodies and souls with them elsewhere.

Are you referring to 'soul' in the christian sense of the word?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Right so whattup with all the people that have been chipped and have scoop marks or other types of marks?

if it was only an astral projection they wouldn't have evidence what so ever yet there is certain level of evidence,and evidence of UFO's aswell.

Yet there are cases of animal mutilation on farms that people name the 'chupacabra'...

So we do have some evidence of 'solid' Aliens, yes maybe they do interact in another level like in dreams, but not 99.9% of the cases.

I'm guessing, a small amount of Aliens interact directly thru telepathy to us,i'd rather say there's more evidence of 'solid' Aliens pysicly abducting us than ghost like Aliens doing it thru dreams or in an astral projection.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Then I'm interested in that 0.01%

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yes these thousands of cases which popup everyday on the web are relating to astral type entities that move on the subtle planes and not the 3-dimensional plane we can all see and monitor. These beings can still take and leave evidence in the form of chips of scars. If you study the paranormal you'll find that ghosts often produce solid objects during seances and people are levitated and receive marks on their bodies. People even fade into an astral state themselves during some seances.

Kundalini forces travel through the spine and give spiritual experiences to the mind. Many alien/ufo experiences reported in the forums are identical to the kundalini experiences being reported in the 'light workers' forums. Also paralysis is created by the spine normally, and it's telling how paralysis occurs at the same time many encounters happen. Obviously it's just the kundalini acting on the spine that it travels through and the mind that it influences. So obviously the gap between the spiritual aspects of life and the alien/ufo aspects of life are non existent in many encounter cases.

Trying to categorize the alien/ufo phenomenon is like trying to fit all the files from a Windows XP disk into a Windows 95 operating system. Millions of people are writing their encounters on the web every day and yet those experiences don't fit into the rigid definitions of any particular alien or spiritual category. In short they are wasted on humans because they are not understood. So millions of aliens move among us freely abducting and manipulating our lives and no one is any wiser.

Now we have stone statues drinking milk and bleeding. We have people developing stigmata scars and wounds from unseen forces. We have religious accounts of beings arriving from the sky. The list could go on forever, and it will, to show the similarities between the alien/ufo phenomenon and the astral/spiritual/religious phenomenon.

What I found is that the aliens are very solid beings who see our world as a type of energy field, and they come in here in subtle bodies because that is the best way to do so. They also use instruments to manipulate us because often they can't touch us physically. If they do they leave hand prints melted into our skin which take a while to heal. I've had this happen to me and read of other cases of it happening as well. But the instruments often leave marks as well.

The aliens move between layers of space and yet we only know of one layer. We haven't figured out how to travel through the layers of space yet. When you leave one layer you leave time as well. The aliens stand outside our space and time and manipulate us by reaching through with instruments and droids, and by sending their astral bodies through to have encounters with us.

They've manipulated people via spiritual/astral phenomenon throughout all time and now they are revealing their technological side and we don't have any way to categorize it. All we know is religious beliefs and scientific understandings, and both of those fall very short of being able to embrace the entire alien phenomenon.

No doubt this information will be removed from this area but keep it in mind because it does point to the truth behind the alien/ufo phenomenon.

Researchers have concluded that the alien/ufo phenomenon has always been with us changing form throughout time, and also that it owns us in some way. They've realized this by studying all the folk tales and stories of encounters with beings throughout the ages until the present time. It's not a new phenomenon and it is not a phenomenon that fits into any of our previously understood categories in my opinion

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This is why you should read Greer's book: Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge.

The most interesting chapters try to explain this in detail. It includes meditation exercises to practise.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is it possible that an ET with very strong telepathy by some means unknown to science might "appear" --- to the neurophysiology of human brains --- as a quasi-solid object?

If you "were" a radio, might not reception of a signal "seem" to be voices talking in your head?

Consider that the brain is constructed to 'make reality' out of conflicting inputs and neural firings---it attempts to make a best-guess reconstruction of the situation based on experience and neural hardware.

This has been shown over and over in standard neurospsychological experiments.

The 'experience' of being subjected to telepathy---given that humans do not generally experience this on Earth among each other and therefore have no neural or rational experience thereof---might be indistinguishable from visual hallucinations.

Schizophrenics can see fully formed and solid-appearing things which are not actually there.

Consider also---how might dolphins communicate from one to another? They have a large brain mass devoted to sonar and processing of sonar, just as humans have a significant visual cortex and much brain tissue devoted to later stages of visual processing.

Dolphins might "beam" intentionally crafted sound to one another which registers on the recipients sonar as "virtual pictures". More like tv-vision than 'talking' as we understand it. But they would of course know for sure which is real and what is another dolphin talking using the same channel---because they have experience doing so.

If ETs communicated telepathically naturally then among themselves they'd have clear experience about how to 'have a conversation' and what is 'real' and what is a 'transmission'. Humans would be fully neurologically confused---and telepaths might not really have an understanding of our subjective experirence any more than we can really get inside a dolphin's sonar-processing head.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Millions upon millions of people believe they have been abducted by aliens, but if the aliens were flesh and blood and flew around in spaceships then we would be seeing them everywhere.

Not really. You are discounting a good million years in technological advancements. There's no way of really understanding what a society might be able to accomplish after a million years of evolution.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Etheric stuff is actually closer to science than many people think, as I have recently discovered. If you consider the ‘astral planes’ as other dimensions of our universe with different laws (of science) associated with them then there is no reason why this cannot be the case. Nature is strange in its workings, as we see from relativity – which is really only a glimpse into the big picture.

After seeing several videos of UFO’s actually disappearing, the videos, from NASA satellites, of materializing UFO’s coming into earth orbit at fantastic speeds, and the recount of the Philadelphia Experiment I am inclined to believe that unified field theory holds the key to passing between dimensions.

When people talk about the spirit perhaps they mean the extension of your own entity which exists on a separate plane of existence. It is interesting that you can really take either side on this argument. If you are completely conventional science materialistic you might say that dreaming and astral travel is completely part of the human imagination, and we can prove that because we cut up pieces of living brains and the people can’t dream anymore and so on. But on the other hand if the brain were a two way antenna then the same would still be true.

I do question why this idea of spirituality and the soul exist within our society, and have done for so long, if they are completely baseless.

Now, what we really need is an invention like an infrared camera except it films in the higher mental or something. This would be conclusive evidence. Perhaps some of you who are not veiled, unlike myself, can ask various entities how to go about building such a device.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
At one point, I'm sure that most humans considered the effects of astronomical phenomena (stars, moon, sun, planets) to be part of the 'spiritual' world as opposed to the physical world.

If we get a "physics of ghosts" or "physics of telepathy" going then I'm all for it.

At present, conventional science does not show any repeatable hint of some major unexplained physical coupling, dimension, particle or field which is important at the day-to-day Earthbound scales in time, space or energy. We have some reasonably good idea of what happens even in very exotic and high energy situations, like magnetized neutron stars, and as yet no obvious new fields, particles or dimensions have popped out.

There are cosmological anomalies, 'dark matter', 'dark energy', possible shift in fine structure constant over billions of years, etc, but they seem to have effects only at the biggest and longest scales.

Anyway, that's what currently known physics says.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think the 99.99% number is a bit outrageous. There is a lot more claims of people having some contact with aliens than this suggests.

My understanding is that the natural sphere of existence of most alien lifeforms encountered is of a higher plane than ours.

They can come down but not remain here without difficulty for any length of time.

They have technology that make it possible for them to come here and move out fast or maintain a semi-state between planes of existance.

Their interactions with us are physical because we are. We are brought into their plane of existance as physical on occasion but they can also extract part of our soul matrix into their realm to do as they please.

This is not our complete soul or more correctly called spirit.

Their objective is control and they manipulate that which gives them control over us and allows an indirect mastery over our spirits which is the real prize and for which they cannot take control over it unless we willingly give it up to them.

Do not do that ever for it is the only possession that you have in the universe, it is the real you.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It is because 99% of alien encounters probably occur during periods of sleep paralysis: during which the sufferer "manifest" the intruder alien out of the recesses of their subconcious, bc the alien, and especially the Grey, is a modern day archetype

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yandros

Now, what we really need is an invention like an infrared camera except it films in the higher mental or something. This would be conclusive evidence. Perhaps some of you who are not veiled, unlike myself, can ask various entities how to go about building such a device.

I was going to suggest making a screen of water suspended in the air and hitting it with pulsed electromagnetic energy so as to open a window to the other realities.

I also found this abduction report moments ago and it happened on a foggy night, obviously when water was thick in the air!

It shows the astral nature of the event where some people saw a creature that another person couldn't see.

This event is accepted as a factual 3-d event but obviously it is something else.

Also the memories came during a later time of intense toothache pain. This is a natural thing the (supposed) spiritual beings have always done. They frequently produce visions and miracles at times of great pain and stress. They do this to relieve stress and not everything they show the humans is literally true, it's often just an abstract creation designed to relieve stress by taking the mind off of the earth plane.

I remember it being so foggy, and my mom remembers it too. You could just barely see each line on the road, that's how foggy it was. You were literally just driving from line to line. We were going maybe three or four miles per hour…we had to go real slow. My mom and brother were in the front seat, I was in the back."

They were only a few hundred yards away from their home when things took a bizarre turn. Jack's mom stopped the car and said, "My god! Look out there in front of us. Have you ever seen an animal like this? Look, it's as big as a dog!"

Says Jack, "I looked and I couldn't see anything. My mom and my brother were looking at it. All of a sudden, in the headlights, my mom and my brother - I know this sounds really weird - she said it was a spotted skunk. I saw absolutely nothing. I was in the back seat, but I was looking right up their shoulders. And she and my brother are both seeing this thing walking down the road with spots. I saw absolutely nothing. There was absolutely nothing there.

link

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Not only are Astral beings physical but they can also send their star ships there(astral plane).
Humans still try to distant themselves from what they don't understand, but that doesn't mean that it's not going on right in your neighborhood.
Humans were created a long time ago. Their DNA was modified many times since the original DNA creation. The original creation involved 22 different alien/astral races' DNA and the Primate race's DNA.
Humans should not deny the aliens' physicallity because they are the aliens.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by realanswers]

[edit on 29-11-2006 by realanswers]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join