It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy Eaten Alive By Pigs? Killer Pigs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   

A three-year-old boy has been eaten alive by a herd of pigs in a village on the outskirts of New Delhi.

Since when do pigs kill?
Ive heard of pigs eating human remains, but not killing?

"We were all having lunch inside the house and did not realise that Ajay had walked out," Lal Bahadur, Ajay's uncle, was quoted as saying.

"A few minutes later, his mother noticed a few pigs chewing something."

She began screaming and throwing stones at the pigs after recognising her son's clothes, the newspaper said.

news.sky.com...

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Denied]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Ugh, that's horrible if true.

I didn't think Indians kept pigs, so I kind of question the story, but I guess the Hindustan Times is a pretty solid source.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I didn't think Indians kept pigs, so I kind of question the story, but I guess the Hindustan Times is a pretty solid source.

Well apparently they do.

Villagers around New Delhi often keep pigs, buffaloes and goats next to their houses.

I would think thats pretty common, but to get eaten, alive?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Its well known that pigs will eat anything!

A small child climbing into the piggery they would just see as dinner.

One of those very tragic accidents that remind you to keep your little ones close at all times.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This reminds me of one of my favourite films "Snatch" by Guy Richie

There's a character in it called bricktop who quotes this when he's talking about murdering someone and getting rid of the body:

"I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh*t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

I don't know if this is true or not?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
A pig can be vicious, especially a sow (mom pig). When i was 14, i was attacked by a sow on my grandpa's farm. She rammed me, knocked me down, broke my fibula and tore a chunk out of my leg, in the process. Saw me as a threat to her babies, apparently.

Yes, they can be vicious, though normally not.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Did this child not scream? One would think it would take a while to be eaten alive.
If this story is true it's creepy.

I could see a movie being made and aired on Sci-Fi. Hog Wild or something like that.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Since when do pigs kill?

In the movie sequel Hannibal there's a scene where this takes place, granted it's a fictitous movie.

Being eaten alive by animals is a primal fear for most everyone.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Since when do pigs kill?
Ive heard of pigs eating human remains, but not killing?

perhaps they said Pig when in fact it was wild boar.

Pic of a heard in India

Check this out and look at the teeth on the sucker, I am sure that could kill in fact I know it can kill I have read stories about wild boars killing people.

[edit on 11/29/2006 by shots]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a friend of mine worked on a pig farm a couple of years ago and he was told to always work with 2 partners when ever they where with the pigs if you fell down
u would need to have the other guys help to keep the pigs from eating u . these weren't the cute little babe piglet these were 600 pound sows

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Pigs eat children.

Animals are natural.

Ergo,

It is natural to eat children.

Oh, where is PETA in times like these?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Maybe they should feed there pigs more often?

Pigs attacking or eating humans is very rare, and I am surprised they don't keep better tabs on their children.

This story if true is pretty disgusting, and so is the picture Denied posted. I would never eat pig meat, so I would expect it not to eat me.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Revenge for bacon?

(I couldn't resist)

top topics

join