It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge strikes down Bush on terror groups.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Just on Yahoo news:

news.yahoo.com...

"Even in fighting terrorism the president cannot be given a blank check to blacklist anyone he considers a bad guy or a bad group and you can't imply guilt by association," Cole said.

It's about time and It's nice to see SOME action being taken to reel this little clown in. I wonder what the response from the 'globalist' nasties will be on this one.

Lot of scary people in high places that DON'T like our constitution.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
Lot of scary people in high places that DON'T like our constitution.

You must be refering to this particular judge, correct?

Apparently this judge, among a few others, has no clue as to Presidential Executive Orders. Andrew Jackson and Abraham Lincoln come to mind here. As such, since when have presidential Executive Order's become subject to judicial scrutiny? Also, by sanction and right of the Constitution, the President has the obligation and authority to protect/defend this nation.

Opps, forgot, Clinton and Carter appointed judges seem to think they can legislate from the bench and overrule anything not fitting their creedo. Bush could simply resubmit a re-worded version with no problems.

Furthermore, if I was Bush, etc, I would tell the judge to kiss the broadside of my butt and simply tell the judge to enforce it.

Personally, your either a terrorist supporter or you simply hate Bush that much.

Unconstitutionally vague, like WTF?!

join