It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The A-Z of Film Titles Thread

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"Pick It, Lick It, Roll It and Flick It" (1993) - Documentay about people's fascination with picking their noses and the many things they like to do with what they have dug up. The documentary spends a little too much time on booger eaters for my taste, but a fascinating social commentary!

Narrated by Dan Quayle.....a self-proclaimed booger eater.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"Quizmasters From the 21st Century" (1955) - Starring George Kennedy, John Carradine, Tits The Clown

A group of super-intelligent humans travel back in time to kick some serious butt on various television game shows. Sadly, their time machine gets badly damaged and they can't return to their own time. So, they go on a coc aine-induced killing spree.

Tits The Clown gives an Oscar-nominated performance as Sheriff Hugh Jass.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Rabid

Murray Cypher: Potato man loves ketchup man.

S...?

[edit on 2/2/2007 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
"Sizzle Chest" (1992) - Starring Frank Rizzo, Sol Rosenberg, Brett Weir

Tony: Hey...how much you bench?
Sherman: Not very much...about 90 pounds.
Tony: (laughing hysterically) You kiddin'? I can bench 350, maybe 400.
Sherman: Oh jeez, you sure are a strong one. My mother didn't allow us to lift weights when I was growing up. She was afraid we'd get hurt.
Tony: Sounds like she was tryin' to raise a bunch of nancy-boys (snorts)
Sherman: No...seriosuly. Those weights can be dangerous. One time my friend Sheldon was benching some weights and dropped the bar on his neck. He's still in a coma. Those weights can be very painful. You know what it's like to be hurt don't you?
Tony: No, not really Sherwoman.
Sherman: Ha ha..real funny. The last time I lifted weights my shoes fell off and I lost my glasses. I was very hurt by that....
Tony: Sherwoman...shut up, put on your helmet and get me a chicken pot pie...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Tenebre

Peter Neal: Let me ask you something? If someone is killed with a Smith&Wesson revolver...Do you go and interview the president of Smith & Wesson?

U...?

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"Udder Nonsense" (1997) - Nick Nolte, John Goodman, Skip Towne

Over-the-top comedy about a bunch of rednecks from Alabama and the cows they love.

Zeke: Man...didja see the teets on that there one?
Otis: I sssss sure did Zzzzz Zeke and I sssss saw them firfirfir first!
Zeke: Oh man...that there heffer don't like no stutterin' fool like you Otis. Why don't you go check out them chickens?
Otis: Eyes tried ma ma ma many a tttt time, but the rooster always atta ta ta tacks me fore I has a chance to make it wit any....
Zeke: Make it wit any? Shoot...I meant feed those damn thangs (laughs hysterically like a complete psycopath)

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
"The Vagina" (1962) - Sex education film shown in 32 of the 50 United States. Was banned in the other 18 (mostly in the Bible belt). Narrated by Dennis Hopper. Produced by The Harry Crotchman Foundation.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Waking Life

Alex Jones: Resistance is not futile, we're gonna win this thing, humankind is too good, we're not a bunch of under-achievers! We're gonna stand up, and we're gonna be human beings. We're going to get fired up about the real things, the things that matter! Creativity, and the dynamic human spirit that refuses to submit.

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
"X-Rays of My Wife's Bottom" (1974) - Peter O'Toole, Audrey Hepburn, David Niven, Harry Teets

Over-the-top British comedy about a doctor who is fascinated with his wife's behind. So much so, that he constantly takes x-rays of it. He shares them with his friends over brandy and fine cigars. Sadly, one day her behind falls off due to all the radiation. He is very distraught and decides to divorce her because she is bumless.

Harry Teets gives a riveting performance as Vincent, the friendly neighbor guy, who takes her in despite her bumlessness.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yojimbo

[Sanjuro has just killed two men and cut the arm off a third]
Sanjuro
: Cooper. Two coffins... No, maybe three.

Z...?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Zatoichi

A...?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   

They gave their souls to Hell... but the Devil wanted MORE!

Alucarda

B...?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join