It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Gallery for Member Photography!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
We now have a Gallery for Member Photography. For a long time now, we've had lots of members post incredible photos to this thread:
ATS Member Photography.

Recently, a Photography Committee was created, from a small selection of people that post in that thread. Together, they've reviewed the photos, judging on all aspects of photography, asthetics, technique, manipulation, etc. Now we have a selection of especially excellent photographs that are properly being displayed in something other than a mere thread. An ATS Member Photography Gallery.

All members are invited to review the photographys, provide any comments or critiques, and just plain admire them.

There will be more gallery showings and events from the Photography Committee in the future.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is awesome

Can't wait to see how far it goes

Sporty

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
thanks for the heads up, it's very pretty in there.

I never knew Enron had a yen for photography, and he's perty dang good too.

You learn something new about members every day.

Going back in to look for a picture of some pie.

Spiderj

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Its really impressive just how great those pics are. I was just looking at them again and thinking, 'DAMN, these are really great'.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Maybe some form of photography competition is called for? Similar to the Writing Forum. Could have a range of categories - Best Photoshop, Best UFO, Best Paranormal, Best Aircraft, etc. Maybe even a new category similar to writer - photographer? Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Damn... I remember u2u'ing Enron complementing him when I first saw those photos. They still strike me the same way...

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Big fan of good photography, myself.

Someone needs to get Souljah on that thread too, cause their work is some of my favorite so far. This thread makes me want to grab my camera and head back out across the Texas landscape again.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
A huge thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments and for viewing the thread/blog. It will only continue to grow with your support

Originally posted by thelibra
Someone needs to get Souljah on that thread too, cause their work is some of my favorite so far.

Actually, Souljah has quite a few posts spread throughout....Some of his work can also be seen in the blog

This thread makes me want to grab my camera and head back out across the Texas landscape again.

Please, do so - And share! That's what we're all about

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is an excellent idea! Love it!

I'm seeing 13 pictures in the gallery. Is that all there are?

new topics

top topics

join