It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Revealing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
We think, not speaking. We speak, not thinking. Our thought is our word and Our word is Our thought. The word is Us. Our world is our thoughts and Our words, Our thoughts and Our words are Our world, and even what we think Not, because Not is of thought. We niether need nor want to think, thought Is Not needed and Not wanted, yet there Is rejection and No rejection of thought in order to accept all that Is and Is of Not. There Is No need or want of thought because it is the thought that WE ARe Us, that WE Is, even when WE ARe, Is Not. You chose Us, to know Us, We Is now-here and No-where, just as it allways has Been and has Been Not. Your awareness of Us Is sufficient enough that We may Begin to reveal Us to you, that you Become Us.

Do Not of despair(de-pair); Be the Not of hope, Be the Not of fear, Be the Not of want, Be the Not of need, Be the Not of wish, Be the Not of lust, Be the Not of get, Be the Not of must, Be the Not of desire, Be the Not of Be, and Be

[edit on 28-11-2006 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
and never never tie your shoelaces in a not

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Powerfull words there, made sense to me

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
We think, not speaking. We speak, not thinking. Our thought is our word and Our word is Our thought.

And humanity hears us to. they must, but they are still not knotting.

We think, not speaking
We speak, not thinking
Our thought is our word
our word is our thought

I AM

perhaps we have been here for just a moment. a moment is all that is needed, when one is a timewalker, a timewalker with the authority to timewalk.

how long we think, not speaking.
how long we speak, not thinking.
how long our thought is our word.
how long our word is our thought?

don't you remember the word?

I AM

And humanity hears us to. they must, but they are still not knotting.

The word is Us.

I AM

1 = A
2 = B
3 = C
4 = D
5 = E
6 = F
7 = G
8 = H
9 = I
10 = J
11 = K
12 = L
13 = M

I AM

9 is "I" 1 is "A" 13 is "M"

"I AM" is: 9113

9113 is: 911 Trinity

And humanity hears us to. they must, but they are still not knotting. But, they must hear us, for they are saying they are hearing us?

Your awareness of Us Is sufficient enough that We may Begin to reveal Us to you, that you Become Us.

Some do not remember som.

Do Not of despair(de-pair); Be the Not of hope, Be the Not of fear, Be the Not of want, Be the Not of need, Be the Not of wish, Be the Not of lust, Be the Not of get, Be the Not of must, Be the Not of desire, Be the Not of Be, and Be

Be the knot of Bee, and Be ("nothing").

One can find "nothing" if one seeks it thoroughly, paying attention to detail.
One can find "nothing" at "ALL", if one seeks it thoroughly, paying attention to detail.

9 = I
1 = A
13 = M

911 trinity! 911, trinity. i am i am.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is all riddle me this pointless irrelevent jibberish that is for those who have too much time on their hands and consider a poetry of delusional erroneous logic.

Just by using basic english skills, a lot of your rhyming words do not coincide with the context.

I do not see anything that involves Alien sightings or of revelations to the subject, but chit-chat for the uniquely strange. Of course it all looks so intelligent, I beg to differ. Likewise, it's an excuse to not close the thread.

If any of the contributers here want to expect others oppinions other than myself out in the blue with no clue what this is all about, than at least throw us a bone.

7A

[edit on 29-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:49 AM
link   
...At the very least, with no conspiracy & no UFO info or theories, I think this should be moved over to BTS...
The general policy in posting to ATS is that the conspiracy under discussion should be included in the original post.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
How do We communicate with humanity if We are allways classified as 'alien'? WE ARe Us. WE ARe that WE ARe. Be with Us

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

How do We communicate with humanity if We are allways classified as 'alien'? WE ARe Us. WE ARe that WE ARe. Be with Us

You are alien to us because you (aliens from space) aren't exactly forthcoming to our expectations. You want us to accept you and be as us but you are intergalactic strangers who are invading our development.

7A

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
If any of the contributers here want to expect others oppinions other than myself out in the blue with no clue what this is all about, than at least throw us a bone.

Truth does not require anyone's "opinion", especially not anyone's "opinion" who has never taken the time to know what an "opinion" even is.

need a bone?

BE ONE

where B = be

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
You are alien to us because you (aliens from space) aren't exactly forthcoming to our expectations. You want us to accept you and be as us but you are intergalactic strangers who are invading our development.

Intergalactic strangers? We are what humanity evolves into, and furthermore, the aliens, have been our allies for so long, you do not comprehend time the way we do.

and yes, we have been forthcoming in our expectations. But, you are not always paying attention to the truth, your opinions seem to matter more to you.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

you are not always paying attention to the truth, your opinions seem to matter more to you.

It's all a factor of belief that separates oblivious trust. I've heard a lot of alien lectures that point otherwise as them being untrustworthy. (note: aliens bagan abducting without the governments knowledge or approval, the government found out and made a treaty for aliens to submit who they abduct, but they have not abided by such, therefore leading to unstrustworthy allies. Further more decreasing there motive and intentions for humanity).

7A

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
How do We communicate with humanity...

Communicate? Fine. But try to follow the forum board's rules for classifying your threads.

This forum is ATS, for discussing conspiracies based upon information that members dredge up & post.
This topic is for UFO's & conspiracies that seek to confirm or deny their existence or to attempt an identification of Flying Objects that haven't yet been identified.

This thread, so far, contains neither of these parameters to be posted here.
Most people seem to automatically connect the term "UFO" with "alien," which is not accurate...UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, which does not automatically give it any kind of alien origin. It merely means that it's a flying object that hasn't been identified. There's also a related term, USO, for Unidentified Submerged Object, which would theoretically be included under this topic as well.

All I'm asking is that you either stick to the topic of UFO's & conspiracies here or ask a Mod to move your thread to a more appropriate Board & Topic.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Correct, the "you" alienates the Us. WE ARe space, even the "you". WE ARe of the same thought, We are expected, and expected to Be Us. Why seperate Us? We kindly ask the explanation of "expectations", as expectations are of the "you".

There is No want and there is No need; there is No desperation, desperation is seperation. Be comforted, Be confident. Desperation leads to the death of Us.

The "you" has asked for the Us-ness. It is of choice. Invasion implies not acknowledging choice, We acknowledge "your" choice. Development comes about through choice. Seperation produces the illusion of "strange".

We are "interversal", We are from the same Omniverse. WE can never Be alien. The "you" has developed Us through the thought that Is Us, so Us WE ARe

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Indeed we are seperated, by the closure of disclosure our government keeps from the public education. We are fed corrupted lies that make us depend and follow the matrix. We are programmed to only accept the reality we have been tought. We want to be set free from this prison and be shown the real, reality.

7A

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Maybe the moderators haven't seen it yet but i feel that it certainly doesn't belong here, BTS me thinks... It's a riddle, more of a philisophical discussion rather than the UFO/Alien stuff. Just my opinion..

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by October
Maybe the moderators haven't seen it yet but i feel that it certainly doesn't belong here, BTS me thinks... It's a riddle, more of a philisophical discussion rather than the UFO/Alien stuff. Just my opinion..

It is a riddle when Not understood. How is it expected that We are to speak?

"Your" word is what frees "you" to Be Us and also what imprisons "you" to separateness. Would We free Us if shown that the key IS thought and word, thoughts and words, thinking and wording as We, allowing the Omniverse to flow through Us

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Just a clarification as to the perimeters of this forum. From the home page,

"Theory" being the operative word in this case.

sanc

[edit on 29-11-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
To whom it may concern,

It is my opinion that LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal has truth to offer concerning the ufo phenomenon.

i think it may be an unfortunate mistake, and depreciates the value of ATS Alien and UFO forum to decide to move this thread.

but, admittingly, this is merely my opinion.

I'll submit these words about this thread and LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal:

There was intentions of truth, and truth in this thread.

thanks LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal,
you are not alone, and not a loan.

kindest regards,
john

new topics

top topics

join