It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and Bible Prophecy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I was simply curious as to how many of you believe that the Bible prophecises the NWO. Certainly it predicts a New World Order, but do you believe that the NWO will happend as it speaks in the Bible.

Thank you and feel free to comment about your own opinions.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Yes, the NWO is predicted in the Bible and in other dead sea scriptures also. In fact around 1/4 of the information in the Bible is prophecy and a great deal of these prophecies concern the end times, incuding the NWO.

I believe that the NWO is happining in accordance with these prophecies.

I would recomend a carefull study of the following books(of the Bible) in as many versions as you can find(especially the Septuagint) for an introduction to NWO prophecy. Of course reading the whole Bible would be better.

Genesis, Ezekiel, Daniel, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and of course Revelation

A Bible Concordance is helpfull here also as might be this link:users.aristotle.net...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I would suggest that the bible prophecy's on the NWO are prevalent for any time or era over the last 2000 years. Look at all those who have tried to conquer the world and be a world ruler like Ghengis Kahn, Alexander, Napolean and Hitler just to name a few.

It would be a pretty safe bet that any civilization that over achieves and rises to be powerful fails due to the greed of man and the power lust that comes with being at or near the top. Its like a drug and eventually you become consumed by it and it leads to your downfall.

The message I think is a generic one to be aware of and was probably known from the fact the Phaoroh's, Greeks and Sumeria all had golden era's that eventually fell and so the moral of the story is watch out for these despots who rise to power as they suffer from a human affliction which needs to be kept in check.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What fool would want the darkness to overtake us? The end of time is to return to the beging of time not bibical time line. What fool belieing to us this time? If you believe in the dead languages you would then understand the the currption of energy produces bad crack. That is the end of the bible / dead seamon scrolls.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

What fool would want the darkness to overtake us? The end of time is to return to the beging of time not bibical time line. What fool belieing to us this time? If you believe in the dead languages you would then understand the the currption of energy produces bad crack. That is the end of the bible / dead seamon scrolls.

Who said they want darkness to overtake us?

I honestly could not understand what you wrote. I'm not saying I'm good with my grammer, because I'm not, but please check what you wrote and make it understandable.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I've always thought that if the NWO actually comes, it will be in the context of Biblical prophecy.

The "mystery babylon" in Revelation I think points to the NWO government.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There is a thread on this...
ill bump it back up

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I believe the NWO is depicted in the Bible as the beast with the ten horns. The UN has already dissected the world into 10 regions. The US , Canada and Mexico is one of those regions that represents one of the horns on the Beast.
Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Each region will have a governor that answers to the UN.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

According to the scriptures above, these rulers of the ten regions will not be in power too long however.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So which nations that exist now include the 10 kingdoms?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by luvfreelife

FreeLife, that is an interesting take on the prophecy. I studied these prophecies for years and had always thought the 10 kingdoms would be the ancient provinces of the old Roman Empire (Daniel's interpretation of Nebechenezer's Kindoms vision). And I thought that the EU would eventually fulfil this one, but the problem I saw was there are countries included in the EU that don't plug into the old Roman Empire. Thanks for info.

Regards

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DisgustedOne

Hmm.I used to wonder how they would end up with ONLY 10 kings..but now with he EU, and they are now organizing to have the Asian Union, North American Union, etc..and THATS how I think they will have the 10 kings...it will be all these country's that are now meshed together into big blocks.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by luvfreelife
[...]
According to the scriptures above, these rulers of the ten regions will not be in power too long however.

To my inclination this will coincide with possible 2012 prophecies, as we are all ready living under this so called "New World Order"... It is only a matter of time before the forces that keep the people suppressed crumbles.

The Bibles' predictions involving NWO and Armageddon is that it's basically darkest before dawn... And a new age will begin.

Its a cycle...

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
From my understanding - the "Piso" elite Roman family - manipulated the New Testament to suite the global agenda. The belief here is that the prophesies are actually just a script of things to come, nothing more. Write up a plan, make it holy - and make it come true! So in this regard, possibly expect all to occur, unless something is done to divert it somehow

Piso Roman Family

The Piso family of ancient Rome was a prominent plebeian branch of the gens Calpurnia, with at least 50 prominent Roman family members recognized. Members are known into the 2nd century.

"Pisonian Conspiracy" for other info.

Thx

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The Bible can be a great philosophical reference, a good code of life
useful to many people who need a spiritual warm blanket...! BUT...

i think the Bible is a propaganda tool, a weapon to insecure and
manipulate civilasations.

The Catholic Roman Empire are expert in strategys and tactics to
control populations.

If populations beleive the Bible prophecys could be real, then it will be
easier to install a chaotic agenda to devide and conquer and to
aply their #1 law, Order into Chaos.

It's like the Last Pope Prophecy....it is all to be use as propaganda
once, world population will be terrorised and exhausted, Martial Law
will turn the global population into a prison planet and then a One World
government will be install, a New World Order.......!

A NEW..... WORLD EMPIRE.........!

'' Redde Caesari quae sunt Caesaris ''
To Render to Caesar what belongs to Caesar...!

-------> Get Involved...!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Achillies just because yu think its a minipulative book, doesnt mean thats true. I believe its the word of God. Many saints seen miracles including Gemma in my signature, as well as I have......

Now they use those numbers to mock Christ I believe anyways.... because their whole organization i about gaining lite which is satanic light from satan...

And the catholic church was created by Christ, and we are the body of Christ.. You see people who (like me) who go to holy mass are going there because we (want) to, we are not controlled. I myself converted from miracles but its way too long to explain in here... And we believe communion is the body and blood of God, and many eucharistic miracles have taken place over the centuries that scientists have tested......

The ones who are corrupt in the roman vatican are hypocrites, but that in no way takes from the fact that many just souls and popes have held that throne and spread the church of God throughout the world as that same bible predicts....

peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think the fact that we are seeing all this movement toward the NWO is strong evidence that the Bible prophecies are real. When Israel became a Nation again in 1967 ... wow that was huge! It's like WAKE UP, its really happening. Now things are just lining up --- as predicted in the OLD Testament i.e. Daniel (so much for the Piso family conspiracy).

I also think Aliens and Abductions are a repeat of the Genesis 6 paradigm. Fallen Angels are posing as ETs.

This all leading up to the big showdown, Judgement Day.

I became a Christian like 6 years ago at age 37. I am definitely a sinner, so I need the deal! True Christians don't pretend to be holier than thou. Anybody who claims to not struggle with Sin is sold out to evil in my opinion. As you see Bible prophecies being fulfilled one after another you might want to consider your position.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gingerly
reply to post by DisgustedOne

Hmm.I used to wonder how they would end up with ONLY 10 kings..but now with he EU, and they are now organizing to have the Asian Union, North American Union, etc..and THATS how I think they will have the 10 kings...it will be all these country's that are now meshed together into big blocks.

Exactly. Makes sense to me. The scenario of the final world government centering in the revived Roman empire seemed to fall short of the intended goal of world dominion. I think what Daniel saw was a world government based on the Roman CONCEPT of government, i.e. a democratic republic. UMM, much like the U.S. government and the UN concept. Scary, isn't it???

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MissInformation

President Bush has been striking deals all over the globe. The tenth deal was at the Australian Summit.

The Ten Horns: Represent the 10 countries accepting financial and military support in exchange for the US building permanent bases in within their borders.

This prophecy has already been fulfilled.

Mystery Babylon is actually not the UN but Thelema which is also referred to as Mystery Babalon Religion.

There is a similar discussion regarding Babalon here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The wild beast and its heads represents the ruling kingdoms throughout the world that influenced God's people. When a head had more than one horn that meant a kingdom was a dual power. Only one head was in power at a time. When WWI came about the head that was in power suffered from the great war. That head was wounded to death but then later it was healed. Then a dragon with two horns breathed life into an image of the wild beast so that all would worship it. The image of the wild beast became the League of Nations.

join