It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K. - Sharia law is spreading as authority wanes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Think it can't be happening in the West? Think again!

In Britain, where muslims are allowed to live together in "ghettos" (using the true meaning of the word), they are bypassing British law and courts to practice muslim's 7th century version of law.

Article

Islamic sharia law is gaining an increasing foothold in parts of Britain, a report claims.

Sharia, derived from several sources including the Koran, is applied to varying degrees in predominantly Muslim countries but it has no binding status in Britain.

The Koran is one of the sources that Sharia derives from

However, the BBC Radio 4 programme Law in Action produced evidence yesterday that it was being used by some Muslims as an alternative to English criminal law.

It's really time for people in Western countries to wake up to what's going on. Freedom of religion is one thing, however, a country cannot have one set of laws for one group and an 2nd set for another group.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
muslims don't want intergration.... they avoid it at all costs...

They live in ghettos because they choose to live in ghettos.

Here in the UK we have vast areas of inner cities that are police and white / black no go areas ... and thats in the day light.

The Police have to ask for permission to raid some areas of the UK from 'community leaders' aka the source of the trouble.... and if they dare arrest some one of the islamic bent that the others don't agree on... well theres hell to pay in minutes.

Look, its really simple, and i have been saying it for years.

You want an enemy within, then you let asians settle in your country in large numbers and then let them have free reign over the areas they live...

Bradford, leeds, Sheffield, wolverhampton, slough, oxford, all of London, manchester, wigan, birmingham, coventry... the list is long of the cities where the threat from these people is swelling .... and as for the fact that in 'protest' they blew up our trains and buses... well, it may of been our fault really, because we gave the enemy a free invite into our country.

Norway, Sweden, France, Germany, italy, Spain, denmark, belgium.... what have they all got in common? They all have had people killed in their borders by a muslim against a non-muslim because of a percieved insult to mohammed or allah.. Spain, UK, well we got the first of the suicide bombers in europe.... gee are these islamists such nice intergrationists that they spread themselves around so much??...

And my last rant.......... Why, if their so nice, can i not build a church inside an islamic country? and if i try why will they try to kill me.... thought they were nice peaceful people..... thats what the leftist apologists keep on telling us all........

[edit on 28-11-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Why has the U.K. gone so soft that it is letting this happen? They are rotting your country from the inside out - which is exactly what they want, but why just let it happen? It's like the people there have gone from being tough shepherds to being docile "sheeple". You've lost your right to defend yourselves, your every move is videotaped. Now they want to add audio recording to all those video cameras. So sad to see ...

[edit on 11/28/2006 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Why has the U.K. gone so soft that it is letting this happen?

Hey there.

This question can be answered simply.

Tony Blair and Labour Government!!!

However, The Conservative Party, propose a limit to the amount of people coming into the country, and a programme of naturalisation. They also propose if any person coming into the country breaks the law, they get deported straight away.

If Action is not taken soon we will see a MAJOR backlash from my fellow English Natives!!

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Why has the U.K. gone so soft that it is letting this happen? They are rotting your country from the inside out - which is exactly what they want, but why just let it happen? It's like the people there have gone from being tough shepherds to being docile "sheeple". You've lost your right to defend yourselves, your every move is videotaped. Now they want to add audio recording to all those video cameras. So sad to see ...

How precisely do you suggest that we stop it?

The problem is treachery throughout the political establishment. Ever wondered why the last traitors to be exposed were in the 1950's?

All the best,

Roger Pearse

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght

Here in the UK we have vast areas of inner cities that are police and white / black no go areas ... and thats in the day light.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

This is rubbish.

I'm white and English. People, please be aware that on certain Forums, white English right wing people love to type rubbish/garbage about British Muslims.

If you only read about British Muslims on American websites/forums you are getting a chillingly distorted picture of reality.

For a more detailed picture of British life I suggest you read one of our "quality" newspapers such as www.guardian.co.uk or www.independent.co.uk

Avoid the gutter press and their rabid followers.

Hatred of Muslims (and spreading rumour about them) in Britain is widespread as is a general dislike of foreigners, homosexuals etc amongst the more right-wing English/Brits.

Their papers of choice are the Tabloids: Sun, Daily Mail and Express, neither of which have good reputations for honesty or integrity (The Daily Mail is known as the Daily hate, see wikkipedia).

Just be aware that when you see people carping on about the UK being "taken over" or "soft".

There are no "no go" areas in the Uk. There are, however, plenty of areas where young thugs (of all races) might give you a good kick in.

England's major problem is drunken yobbery and violence...not Islamic conspiracies.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by daviduk]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well as far as gettos you do not have to live there it's a choice. Use whatever excuse you want it's a choice.

mikell

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze

If Action is not taken soon we will see a MAJOR backlash from my fellow English Natives!!

NeoN HaZe.

I'm 35 years old and from South London. I've been listeninig to white racists promising a "backlash" all my life.

Apart from the occasional bit of "ultra-violence"
"Racists axe black teenager to death"
observer.guardian.co.uk...

nothing happens.

The "Backlash" is just a silly - years old - fantasy for the sad racists.

why did you type MAJOR in capitals? A MAJOR fantasy of yours, perhaps?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by daviduk

Originally posted by Neon Haze

NeoN HaZe.

I'm 35 years old and from South London. I've been listening to white racists promising a "backlash" all my life.

I also live in London and I’m 33, I have to say I am totally sick of the violence that occurs on our streets!!

Have you any idea how many legal immigrants are in the Capital now?? How about how many illegal immigrants do you think are in London right at this moment????

Perhaps you should read the following

Estimating London’s new migrant population: Stage I – review of methodology September 2006

This study examines options for estimating the number and characteristics of foreign-born residents in London who came to the UK in a given recent period.

It was commissioned by the Mayor from a Leeds University team including Professor Phil Rees, a leading expert on methods of analysing migration.

This initial study does not itself produce new population figures, but aims instead to find the best way of making such estimates reliably, at regional and local level, in a further stage of research. Looking at a range of existing UK data sources, the report finds that the analysis of migrant population which London needs can be achieved only by gathering all these sources in a New Migrant Databank at national level.

It recommends that the Mayor lead work with London and national partners to set up this databank.

source: www.london.gov.uk...

My point is this, If we do not have a plan of naturalisation and integration in place then there will be a serious backlash from the people who live here in the uk in peace.

The problem is not a question of black or white, it's a question of standard of living.

What is the definition of liberty???

This is the way by which MOST of the west live by.

Just tell me exactly why you think we should allow ANYbody to destroy the peace for others??

I believe the issue could easily be resolved by making it clear that the law in this country is the law.

why did you type MAJOR in capitals? A MAJOR fantasy of yours, perhaps?

Fantasy?? Perhaps you should read the news a little.

Do you think the kind of riots that happened in France recently are impossible here in England???

I for one would place a firm vote yes to banning all Muslims from wearing any kind of religious robe, or masks. Actually make it LAW and enforce it through a series of financial stings (large fines).

I say we need to be much tougher than the Liberal Gov has been.

I have a message for all Muslims out there......

You are welcome to Join us ONLY if you can integrate into our society and Live in Peace....

If you can't do that then I say we should have the power to deport you straight away!!!

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Any other religious groups you fantasise about fining for wearing certain clothes, or just Muslims?

Going to Fine Nuns? Hindus?

Get a grip.

If you know English history, you'll know about riots going back hundreds of years.
Humans riot, get over it. There's nothing unique to Muslims taht will make them more prone to rioting in the future.

When I walk the streets of London at night, it's not the devout Muslims or illegal/legal workers I'm afraid of.

I'm guessing the "backlash" really is a MAJOR fantasy of yours.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
DavidUk, Can I ask you a question??

When was the last time you saw a Nun wearing a full Habit??

And yes I think also that the orthodox Jews should not wear their full black garb in public.

The Seeks and the Hindu's may have their issues among themselves.... but they DO NOT cause civil unrest here in the UK. They have mostly worked to integrate themselves into our society.

Yes they wear a turban, but they don't hide behind veils or force their women to wear metal masks that draws attention to themselves, while people of the same religion blow themselves up in public places....

So I say All Extreme religious garb should not be worn in public, It is totally intimidating and creates hostility.

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Neon Haze]

top topics

join