It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing a disclosure, let's find it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hi,
today i red in a major newspaper from Portugal called "Correio da manha" a news telling that nasa and russian astronauts had meeting in argentina with world expert ufologists to discuss how to inform humanity that aliens exist in fact!!, when i came home, i tryed to goggle in the internet about this, but i can't find nothing!
had any one in other country red something similar elsewhere?!, camon,, if this is exactly how the newspaper tells , this is in fact something huge. any insight about this mates?

I also find this kind of document printed in what looks to be a book, what you guys think of it?, it seems very interesting:

Link to Document

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don't think disclosure is going to happen. I just posted this response in another thread but I see no reason not to share it here.

Disclosure is a real problem for the governments of the world. Consider this;

Once disclosure is made the stories of abductions become valid. The governments have few options on the issue. They can say that yes, they knew about the abductions and allowed them, or they can say they knew about the abductions and were powerless to stop them.

Either option is terrifying.

Disclosure is a poison pill for the government and they aren’t going to take it unless their hand is forced.

Would you admit you have been in collusion with a different race against your own species?

Right now mankind is asleep on the issue. The governments are going to let them sleep for as long as they can.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i agree with you, but what im trying to say is, if this news is true,by itself is a huge historic event. i hope some one know or listen something about this. i will try to contact the newspapper trying to know what is they'r sorce for this !
i have many questions about this like:

- who had organized this meeting?
- if there are not cientific proofs of aliens why the presence of nasa and russian astronauts there?
- with the lack of official proofs about aliens, why they meet for that objective?

if true is realy a misterious meeting indeed, i hope some one could know more about this. i will call the newspapper by mail.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The ONLY reasons why the government will not release disclosure is that they would lose money and power. Period.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I would love for disclosure to happen as i've indicated on other threads, we are ready but Govts are not. Besides just think of all the lawsuits by the Ailen abuctees would launch if their experiences suddenly became "validated". The Govt would be made bankrupt !!!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Umbra, is this news avaliable on the internet? I'm from Brazil and I'd love to read it, if possible.
But talking in a skeptic way of viewing disclosure projects, I don't think it will come out soon.

[edit on 29/11/2006 by tunin]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tunin
Umbra, is this news avaliable on the internet? I'm from Brazil and I'd love to read it, if possible.
But talking in a skeptic way of viewing disclosure projects, I don't think it will come out soon.

[edit on 29/11/2006 by tunin]

As i sayed later, as soon as i arrive at home, i tryed to google it in the internet using several key words, and nada,,,zero. thats why i post it here trying to know if some one had red that in other newspapper from other country. i had emailed the newsppaer asking if they can tell me how they know about it.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I missed that, I was reading @ school so I had to do it fast before they catch me

But that's ok man, we can wait.

And thanks!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'm not sure the abduction angle is a poison pill. Let's face it, the government may have to admit they were in cahoots or could not stop the abductions, but they can also offer up the wonder of advanced technology. If anything, our government loves to play good cop and bad cop.

I believe disclosure will not happen because it removes the power to control people. Our belief system will be gone, dependence on fossil fuel (and therefore the government) will be gone or going, and it destroys the powerful. With that in mind, disclosure will never happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Imagine if there was a mass protest march in the some of the world cities, that would sure irritate the secret government. That kind of action did nothing to stop the invasion of Iraq though. But imagine 100,000 people storming into Area 51 and looking around for the saucer!!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey But imagine 100,000 people storming into Area 51 and looking around for the saucer!!

I know that you meant it to be humorous, but in all truth as I see it, if there were a huge crowd like that (100,000) storming anywhere, I'm almost certain martial law would be declared... in the interest of National Security. 2 cents

edit = trim quote

[edit on 11/30/2006 by Mechanic 32]

[edit on 11/30/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Not a response from my mails yet, i will go there personaly next week if they not respond to me.

new topics

top topics

join