It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The What Would You Do Thread?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'd wonder if they did a best out of 3. Then I'd get ticked off that I didn't still have both sets of plumbing. That would make being with myself much more fun.

What would you do if you were getting married, and while standing on the altar exchanging vows you notice that your best man has lipstick on his collar, and you bride to be's lipstick is smeared?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Flip out and in the room, then collapse into a corner and die.

What would you do if you woke up and you were hanging upside down from a tree, covered in honey and all your hair had fallen out?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would hope my parents liked my role as the bee hive in our Elementary School production of Winnie the Pooh.

WWYD if someone tried to buy your left arm for 6 million dollars?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I just don't think I could sell my left arm. And I'm mostly left handed too. I've have to turn it down I think.

What would you do if you were stranded on a a tiny desert island with president Bush? (by some really freaky conincidence and the two of you are totally alone.)

[edit on 1-12-2006 by elaine]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I would try and swim as fast as i can away and die in the mean time...

What would you do if you had to choose between walking 10 feet on fire rocks or 50 feet in Antarctic ice barefoot?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I guess I'd have to go with the Antarctic Ice. Yep, no doubt about that one.

What would you do if your wife said "You never have to buy me anything ever again, I think you should do something for yourself."

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'd buy her a sexy neglege.

WWYD if an alien walked into your bedroom, told you all these crazy things about the history of the world, then left? Then he's followed by a second alien, of a different species, who told you a completely different story?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Id immediately suspect that the aliens were enemies of each other and that one or the other was lying. Then I'd pass out from shock at being visited by aliens, wake up and decide it was all just a bad dream.

What would you do if you went to see your favorite band in concert, the lead singer took ill, and they chose to ask you if you would sing in his place?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I would sing, and mumble if I didn't know the words.

"Feeeee-liiing (mumble mumble mumble) on a bed all made of concrete...Yeah"

WWYD if you could no longer express emotion using facial expressions.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I would draw a bunch of different faces on paperplates, and attach popsicle sticks to them. Then I would hold up the appropriate one depending on the emotion I wanted to convey.

What would you do if as an adult, you accidentally found out that you were actually adopted as an infant, but you never knew it.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I would be shocked, and try and find my family.

What would you do if you found out you were actually the opposite sex?

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
consider getting a sex change

what would you do if being chased by a fifty foot tall steel plated antelope with a laser turret on its back?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join