It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The What Would You Do Thread?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well it is very simple indeed, all you do is make up a situation for the next person to be in, and that person must come up with a way to get out of it, or just plainly explain what would they do in the situation.

So if the situation was, about to be shot with a gun.

I would decide to run or take the gusy gun from him and kill him

now i make up a new circumstance...

you are about to fall out of a tree, what will you do?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Make a grab for any branches that might stop my fall or either brace myself to take a hard fall and just hope it does'nt hurt too bad.

What else could I do?

Ok what if you were knocked out, kidnapped and blindfolded, stuffed into the truck of a car. The car stops, you're awake by this time and you hear your kidnapper about to open the trunk?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I would untie my hands, and pretend to be asleep, when he comes to grab me i would try and knock him out...

you had to to cross a piranha-infested river so save your life, what would you do?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well first I search to see if there were any logs or rocks laying across the river that I could walk over. If there were'nt I'd swim as fast as could and maybe sustain only a few bites. If the river was shallow I'd break off a tree limb and wade fast across the river swishing the stick around in the water to scare them away from me.

What if you were put out in a strange city and had no idea where you were plus you know no one there at all. No one there speaks english. And you're in a really bad neighborhood with some threatening looking guys eyeing you? And you have no cell phone with you and no money. Plus it's freezing cold and you have no coat on?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Depends, are these guys attractive?
If so, I may just go home with one of them.

If not, I'd kill anyone who tryed to mess with me,
take there money, and set myself up as a crime boss.

You wake up in a beautiful field in the middle of the night with bioluminescent(glowing) flowers everywhere (but you went ot bed in your home), and there's an incredibly handsome man/gorgeous woman there, and they are very friendly towards you, that you notice has vampire teeth, what do you do?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I would probably just think that something was slipped in my drink and I was imagining it, but if it was real, I would wip out my garlic and cross that doudles as a stake to kill the vampire.

what would you do if you were in.......... THE TWILIGHT ZONE, and it was an episode where everyone on earth dies and you find a library and decide you can read for eternity, but then, YOUR GLASSES BREAK.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I would run around town looking for a dead with some glasses on, and take em and read now woo hoo

What would you do if you were in the middle of the ocean and was about to be dehydrated?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Die? Really, that's what I'd do, there's nothing else I could do. Or I could hope that I find a tower with a submarine in it, I use the submarine and go down to a city called Rapture.

What would you do if you were given a life sentence without parole for a crime you didn't commit?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I would seriously try and escape and do something worth the death sentence.

What would you do if you had to choose over your life or another persons life for the sake of your countries freedom?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Depends, if it was an evil person, then them, but if the person was good, innocent then my own.

What would you do if a member of your family were taken hostage by terrorists?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Maybe Id call the police, than try and take em back myself.

What would you do if you bit by a snake in the middle of the desert?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I would grab it, sit down take a bite or two out of it. Then I'd wander around a bit looking for some real help. Why? Because that just the kind of thing I do.

What would you do if you were conscripted in a war with a life:death ratio of 1:4?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Leave. I would just run off, or if that wasn't possible, refuse to fight. I'm not fighting in any battle that I am forced into.

What would you do if aliens landed?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I'd make darn sure that I wore a pair of pants that would be very hard to take off, and probably several pairs of underwear. Don't want no stinkin' probe to be used on me!

What would you do if a time traveler popped out of mid air in front of you and asked you to come to the future with him?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I would bloody well agree! Because in the future, that gaintsnub machine you thought of should be a reality and I can at last have deep freeze underwear!

What would you do if you woke up and all your hair had fallen out?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Pretend I had cancer and take a couple months off from work with pay!

What would you do if you found out you were alergic to beer?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I would drink vodka and wine.

What would you do if you had to get a c section?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'd go ahead and let em do it!

What would you do if you found out that you were the world's first man to become pregnant?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
First, I'd wonder how I got pregnant. Hmmmm..........nah I don't really want to think about that! Then I'd go and open up a really big savings account to put all the money I was going to make in.

What would you do if your horn got stuck when you were riding behind a big motorcycle gang?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Turn up Skynard really loud and rock out. Then they'd start honking and we'd all be partying.

WWYD if you found our you were actually born mixed gendered, and your parents just flipped a coin?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join