It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Im a chhese covered ham cow with lots of chicken chocolate all over me and some

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I am a 38 year old woman! I have 2 kids, my oldest is 19, my youngest is 16. I've been married for 20 years this December. I'm happy go lucky & I love to laugh...
I have dogs , cats & chickens, and I love my chickens.

My daughter is an fantastic jazz singer, She could make it big, but I have a feeling she'll choose to settle down and have a family instead. She really has a set of lungs on her. My son is a motorcross racer who will probably go pro in the next couple of years. Right now he's recovering from a bad foot injury & his race career started at age 4.

I'm a very talented quilter & teacher. I design hadbag patterns in my spare time and sell them in various shoppes to which I will also go in and teach classes on making handbags, or quilts. My husband is a big wig at the company he works for, he's a devoted husband & father.

I'm just a little farmer at heart, and I care very little about modern conviences. I could eassily walk away from all of it tomorrow and never look back. I enjoy visiting with my friends & neighbors. I have excellent neighbors, and we will all do anything for eachother.

I hate big towns/cities, and I live out in the boonies, actually, up in the Mountains.
I like being around people, but I also want my space & private time.

That's who I am, and here's a al ink to my photo album, including pictures of my chickens

Slide Show

[edit on 11/29/2006 by jensouth31]

<< 1   >>

join