It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Auras

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
I've often wondered if a few people around me can see my aura, and if they know a lot of information about how I am feeling, my health, etc because of it. Does anybody that sees auras know if you can change your aura just by doing something like taking a few deep breaths and relaxing?

When to people come together a natural thing is that they act on eachothers aura. When one is moody the other will sense and act on that by like laughing you out or being gentle with you. Touching you to get you back to yourself. You've got good and bad people..

I think it something like this.

greets!

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
thanks zorgon

i have found a couple of sites that teach you how to develop auric sight, but the main exercise that produces results requires you to have vision in both eyes .~(

Hmmm best thing to do if your serious is to try contacting one of the great Tibetan Buddhist organizations for help... don't worry they won't try to convert you
)

I would reccomend the one where the current Dalai Lama resides in Canada...

www.tibet.ca...

It would be a starting place... or if you are REALLY seeking esoteric knowledge you might seek out the Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis,... but that is a harder route... lots of study there...

Originally posted by etherical waterwave
When to people come together a natural thing is that they act on each others aura. When one is moody the other will sense and act on that by like laughing you out or being gentle with you. Touching you to get you back to yourself. You've got good and bad people..

I think it something like this.

Yes quite right... even if you cannot see the aura, you can sense it and with practise you can get very good at it. The more you practise the more you can extend your aura around you...

It can help you a lot for sensing when someone is sincere or not [That gut feeling you get that you know something is right or wrong comes from this]... you can sense danger... you can immediately tell when you are near a person if they are good or evil...

In email it is hard to give lessons... but here is a starting point... go into a dark silent room.... close your eyes and hold your hand in front of your face...

You will be able to feel where it is.... the more you focus... the better you will feel this... with only a little practise you should be able to feel a slight tingling sensation in the area your hand passes near... you can then move it over the rest of your body... and should be able to sense it even through clothing...

Just need to have a quiet surrounding and a clear mind... This is a simple first step to let you feel the energy of the aura.... [stay away from power lines LOL they can really cause interference]

Step two is a little more weird sounding to those who have never looked into this. But even if you never take it further and get to see auras this exercise will give you a real boost... much better than energy drinks

It requires that you go out into the woods somewhere.... [desert dwellers might want to find a secluded park preferably near water...

Best time to try this for the first time (well its the best time period!) is just after a thunderstorm....repeat I said AFTER not during

Its simple really nothing weird and no one will haul you away to he rubber room

Take off your shoes and socks... your feet need to touch the damp ground... grass would be good bare earth is okay... near a lake pond or fountain... under a tree... all good...

Now just stand there.... arms at your side breathing slowly eyes closed just think of nothing... (there are breathing exercises you can add but start simple)

Now slowly bring your arms up... bending at the elbow palms up.... pretend you are lifting something heavy... you will feel it in the arms... when they are at chest height... turn palms slowly inward [so they face each other] and push them slowly together.... like you are squeezing something, until the finger tips touch.

Keep eyes closed breath slowly during this. You can do it a couple times in a row...

I am willing to bet you will feel the energy tingling all over your body on the first try...

Once you feel it the first time you will know what I am talking about and be able to do it any time and anywhere.. but the "charge" is strongest in a natural setting...

Why after a thunderstorm? The air is charged with negative ions... negative ions charge the oxygen we breath to make it more useful to us... Also the Universe is an electric plasma energy source that we and all life are part of... long story... lot of research but that is how it works...

I have a little area in the back yard under a huge tree... a little patch of grass, a mister system to spray water into the tree and a firepit... I use this spot to "recharge" Yes you guessed it the four elements combined

You will be amazed at how alive and aware you feel

There are many similar exercises... different postures etc... but this is the way Iws taught and it works for all that I have shown it... Try it and let me know what happens

[edit on 3-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
yeah i'll definately try that
but i'll have to wait quite a while for a thunderstorm since summer's coming up

i have worked a lot with chakra meditation so i am slightly aware of what this energy feels like.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
yeah i'll definately try that
but i'll have to wait quite a while for a thunderstorm since summer's coming up

i have worked a lot with chakra meditation so i am slightly aware of what this energy feels like.

Okay then you have a good start... you don't need a thunderstorm its just the most intense during a storm as the air is at maximum charge... but it works anytime

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Why do I have a golden aura?

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Trancer

auras are you. so if you change over time then so will your aura and what that person says might not be true everyone says something different.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

about healers, I happen to be one. but it tires you out like your using so much energy you need breaks to regain your energy back. we can control the flow of energy and that's how I heal people and myself.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sydbean1617

the only person who can answer that is you. no one else is here to walk your path you must do it, not anyone else. one day the answer will make itself known to you.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

basically your teaching force energy like force empaths. learning to feel the energy is great but you have to know how to control it to or else you can get lost in it. as far as it teaching you who is good or bad an aura will tell you everything. to see an aura you have to not just look at something but look beyond it. if you youtube "hoe to see your own aura" you can learn right from there.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Black Sword
Why is it the scientific community ignores seemingly anything to do with healing? It's as if they have an aversion to health/spirit matters.

It's because auras are scientifically proven to be a symptom of schizophrenia, hallucinogen perception perception disorder or retinal detachment. I occasionally experience them due to epilepsy caused by a traumatic brain injury.

There's plenty of treatments available but those suffering from them are usually the type of people who think medicine is all a big conspiracy (again a symptom of schizophrenia).

Anyone experiencing these should see a neurologist, doctor and book an eye test as the longer they go untreated, the worse they become.

------

If people want health advice, talk to a qualified doctor in the field - don't take advice from random people on the internet who haven't a clue what they're talking about.

The whole holistic/spiritual thing has been disproven in every single scientific study because it's complete nonsense invented by people who want to sell expensive, useless 'miracle cures'.
edit on 1-2-2014 by bastion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join