It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new years

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
anyone have a new years resolution?
what is it

32 days left

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Mine is to lose ALOT of weight. Stop drinking as much. Do something which i will always remember.

what is yours?

Oni x x

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Oni x x]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
work harder in college
pass my driving test
get a car

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Visit Central America, go to more concerts, "be more sociable", and get more work done.

That's about all I can think of for now.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
25 days left till 2007

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
2 weeks left untill new years come on people

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My News Years resolution is to find some way to make more money. I also wish to have my physical skills put to the ultimate test.

Another resolution is to change someones life for the better, and also to help as many random people as possible even though sometimes people get really angry.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
11 days to go come on add your resolutions

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
6 days to go come on

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't usually do this (make resolutions that is
) but I am now in very different circumstances than all those other years. I am now married, living in Japan, far away from home, friends & family and am unemployed for the first time in my life since age 14.

So I have been a little restless and depressed understandably and I want to make the most out of having this opportunity to experience another country and it's culture despite how uncomfortable I feel here (still, after a year :shk: )

So as soon as my command sponsorship becomes approved which should be any day now (we've been working on it for most of theyear we have been here already and it should be any day now, literally. yayyy!), I am going to grab Japan by the balls and do my best to make the most of it

I am going to get a great job, make lotsa friends, start excercising again, continue to be the bestest wife in the world to my husband (he's the only thing that has kept me going, bless him) ... and all that good stuff. Just live and love life again.

Yeah, that's my resolution

Happy New Year everyone!

[edit on 25-12-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Lose 20lbs
Stop smoking so much
Overcome some personal shtuff
Buy a car
Get a new job

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
ok then..........

Mine are.........

Lose 20 lbs
Stop calling my Mother an "old hag"
tell someone "i love you" everyday
practice my Spanish
shower with friends
never, but never pick my nose in public ever again
do something about that rash
change my oil more often
give bums my change
eat more salad
finally seek revenge on those that called me names
stop polishing my boots with cheese
by some handy wipes and use them
stop with the sarcastic posts
there are others but they are private.....

I forgot this one

eat more salad

[edit on 27-12-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
My resolution is to eat more cheese.....and to try many more types of cheese. I recently posted some place else the Cheese Shop sketch from Monty Python and it made me realize that there are a lot of varieties of cheese I have been missing out on!

Then, of course, there's American Idol. I think it's finally time I try out (both for me and the world).

Next, it will be time to finally trade in the old Datsun B210. I've been driving that baby blue beauty for a long time now and I think I just might have to trade up this year!

Lastly, I think it's time to buy something really special for the wife. So, I think I'll get her a new washing machine!! The old one hasn't been doing a very good job on my ring around the collar!!

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
1) Get a new job
2) (or maybe 1a...) Do everything I can to get something published
3) Try and relax a bit more--never used to be an issue, but the past couple of months I've been strung out about work and $$$
4) Get a new (used) car

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
My new years resolution (As far as ATS is concerned) is to quit changing my avatar so often.

New years resolution IRL, none of yer biz...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
schtop smokin death sticks... i mean i need one right now so... yeah.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
To tailgate every Student Driver I see on the road.

To ALWAYS keep my high beams on.

To talk as loud as I can on my cell phone whenever there are other people around.

To go to the gym and crazy glue the weights to the weight benches - those muscle men will be so surprised.

To dress like the grim reaper and visit Intensive care units for the elderly.

To drop some yellow food color around me in the pool while I'm swimming at the gym, and say "Ooooops." in front of everybody.

To sit in a Taco Bell eatin' a taco, then stand up and scream "OH IT BURNS!" as I run to the mens room clutching by buttocks.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My new years resolution is to stop drinking and smoking cigarettes. Its been hell on my health.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
My New Year resolution is to send 4 young roosters to freezer camp. Those rascals are wearing out my hens, and raining havoc on my life, not to mention they attack my legs if I wear Capri’s (with dangly strings) out to the chicken coop. Maybe this belongs in the rant forum? They are so pretty, but man, They have to go!! I’m tired of digging my poor (bald back) hens out from under the chicken coop every night.

New Years day…I’ll be drinking a Martini, and Off With Their Heads!

Edit* error

[edit on 12/28/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
My New Year resolution is to send 4 young roosters to freezer camp. Those rascals are wearing out my hens, and raining havoc on my life, not to mention they attack my legs if I wear Capri’s (with dangly strings) out to the chicken coop. Maybe this belongs in the rant forum? They are so pretty, but man, They have to go!! I’m tired of digging my poor (bald back) hens out from under the chicken coop every night.

Was this a euphemism for something?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join