It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   

well, i haven't seen a human locked up in a zoo yet. they're animals too. the most dangerous carnivorus predator of them all. they even kill their own kind. and hunt and kill other animals just for sport, and not to eat.

big brother is a step in that direction

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Doesn't look violent but they still don't know what it is.

The article

Wetenschappers wereldwijd breken hun hoofd over een gigantische gelatineachtig wezen. Is het een reuzenoctopus, een monsterkwal of een stuk rottend walvis?

freetranslation

They still don't understand what it exactly is.

(I have already started a topic on this... but because this topic talked about new beings...)

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa

Doesn't look violent but they still don't know what it is.

The article

Wetenschappers wereldwijd breken hun hoofd over een gigantische gelatineachtig wezen. Is het een reuzenoctopus, een monsterkwal of een stuk rottend walvis?

freetranslation

They still don't understand what it exactly is.

(I have already started a topic on this... but because this topic talked about new beings...)

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

Is that the same "thing" that washed up this past summer somewhere in South America? It looks exactly like it. It was all over CNN back in August I believe, and it turned out after tissue analysis it was actually sperm whale blubber from a badly decomposed whale.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I remember reading that it was the sack of waxy residue which is in the nose of the whale. It's the last thing to go when a corpse rots away.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
I remember reading that it was the sack of waxy residue which is in the nose of the whale. It's the last thing to go when a corpse rots away.

That's it. I knew it had something to do with the head of a whale.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
As THENEO said, Chupacubras as weapons? i guess its possible...lol

top topics

<< 1   >>

join