It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The "Ask iori" Thread

page: 36
1
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Have you ever rolled your ankle?


Doing what?




posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Have you ever rolled your ankle?


Doing what?


No, I have not.



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?


Science, and drawing/designing.



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Your mother’s brother’s only brother-in-law is asleep on your couch. Who is asleep on your couch?



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Your mother’s brother’s only brother-in-law is asleep on your couch. Who is asleep on your couch?


Your uncle?



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
A barrel of water weighs 20 pounds. What must you add to it to make it weigh 12 pounds?



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
A barrel of water weighs 20 pounds. What must you add to it to make it weigh 12 pounds?


Eight pounds of exotic matter with anti-mass properties.



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
A farmer had seventeen sheep, all but nine died, how many did he have left?



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
A farmer had seventeen sheep, all but nine died, how many did he have left?


None, because if all nine sheep died, than that means that
saying he had 17 was a lie.



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
ever been to the strip club?



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
ever been to the strip club?







Nope.
There are onyl girly strip clubs close-by, and you have to
by law be atleast 10 feet away.



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A man builds a house with all 4 sides facing south. A bear walks past the house. What color is the bear?



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Originally posted by Lysergic
ever been to the strip club?







Nope.
There are onyl girly strip clubs close-by, and you have to
by law be atleast 10 feet away.


WHA>! 10 feet?!

You always leave with glitter on you here, not that its all that exciting and you might feel like a shower after going home...

Maybe they're suppose to be that far away but it's not enforced here?

I guess this is why they call it the dirty south

btw strip club rawks, specially when you see a girl that you knew from way back stripping it's like
awwww schnapps!



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A man drove all the way from New York to San Francisco only to discover at the end of the trip that he had a flat tire from the very start. Yet his car was completely unaffected by it? How is this possible?



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
A man builds a house with all 4 sides facing south. A bear walks past the house. What color is the bear?


Depends on where his house is.



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
WHA>! 10 feet?!

You always leave with glitter on you here, not that its all that exciting and you might feel like a shower after going home...

Maybe they're suppose to be that far away but it's not enforced here?

I guess this is why they call it the dirty south

btw strip club rawks, specially when you see a girl that you knew from way back stripping it's like
awwww schnapps!


Yeah, we're a Liberal state, but we're hardasses about stripclubs.



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
A man drove all the way from New York to San Francisco only to discover at the end of the trip that he had a flat tire from the very start. Yet his car was completely unaffected by it? How is this possible?


The flat tire was the spare.



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
A railroad crossing, look for the cars;
Can you spell all that without any R's?



posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
A railroad crossing, look for the cars;
Can you spell all that without any R's?


No, you can't.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join