It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The "Ask iori" Thread

page: 24
1
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Are there people you envy enough to want to trade lives with them? Who are they?




posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Are there people you envy enough to want to trade lives with them? Who are they?


No, no one I personally know, and I can't think of anyone
I don't know either.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
When did you last sing to yourself or someone else?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
When did you last sing to yourself or someone else?


I've never sang to anyone, nor to myself, though I do
absentmindedly sing along with certain songs.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
While parking late at night, you scrape the side of an expensive new car. You are certain no one else is aware of what happened and the damage appeared to be minor, would you leave a note?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
While parking late at night, you scrape the side of an expensive new car. You are certain no one else is aware of what happened and the damage appeared to be minor, would you leave a note?


No.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
How would you react if people sing happy birthday to you in a restaurant?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
How would you react if people sing happy birthday to you in a restaurant?


I would quietly twll them to stop, lest they want there vocal
cords pulled out.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If you walked out your door one morning and saw a bird with a broken wing huddled in a nearby bush, what would you do?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
If you walked out your door one morning and saw a bird with a broken wing huddled in a nearby bush, what would you do?


Put it in a birdcage, and keep it as a pet.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
If a friend were almost always late, would you resent it or simply allow for it? Can you be counted on to be on time?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
If a friend were almost always late, would you resent it or simply allow for it? Can you be counted on to be on time?


I would'nt care if they were late or not.

Yep, though I'm late for school 30% of the time.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
If you could have free, unlimited service for five years from an extremely good cook, chauffeur, housekeeper, masseuse, or personal secretary, which would you choose?


The housekeeper.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Do you feel ill at ease going alone to either dinner or a movie? What about going on vacation by yourself?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Do you feel ill at ease going alone to either dinner or a movie? What about going on vacation by yourself?


I don't go out for dinner, nor do I go to the movies,
and I never actually take vacations.

But I would be fine doing any of them by myself.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Is it easy for you to accept help when you need it?

Will you ask for help?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Is it easy for you to accept help when you need it?

Will you ask for help?


Sometimes.

I never ask for help.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Is there something you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?


No.




top topics



 
1
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join