It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The "Ask iori" Thread

page: 14
1
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If you had to, would you rather lose your legs or your arms?




posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
If you had to, would you rather lose your legs or your arms?


My legs.



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
What do you like most about the new ATS theme?



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
What do you like most about the new ATS theme?


The reflectiveness.



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What do think about your appearance?



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
What do think about your appearance?


I think I'm average, though I am probably a little bit anorexic.



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What was your main reason for becoming bi?



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
What was your main reason for becoming bi?


I did'nt become bi, or gay, whichever people want to call it.

It's something I've just always been.



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Do you believe that the stars and planets are as far as science says they are?

Or do you believe that they are actually close enough to visit with current technology, and that we are just being lied to?



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Do you believe that the stars and planets are as far as science says they are?

Or do you believe that they are actually close enough to visit with current technology, and that we are just being lied to?


Yes, I believe they are as far away as they are taught to be.

I do believe that certain technologies, that c/would allow for us
to travel to them very quickly is kept scret though.



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Do you believe in spirits or ghosts?

Have you ever seen one, and would you be terrified if you saw one appear very close to you while you were walking in your hallway?



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Do you believe in spirits or ghosts?

Have you ever seen one, and would you be terrified if you saw one appear very close to you while you were walking in your hallway?


I don't believe in them, as being real things, more that they are
just creations of the mind, sort of like a projection.

No, I've never seen a 'ghost' or 'spirit'.

No, I would not, because I would recognize it as simply being
an aspect of my subconscious mind displaying itself.



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
What gives you complete, and utter fear?



posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
What gives you complete, and utter fear?


Nothing.



posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
What would you do if there was a blackout on the entire earth, and no generators worked?



posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
What would you do if there was a blackout on the entire earth, and no generators worked?


Walk into a forest, and keep walking until I dropped.

[edit on 12/8/2006 by iori_komei]



posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
ROFL

Do you tend to contradict yourself?



posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
ROFL

Do you tend to contradict yourself?


No, not really.

I would'nt be afraid of a global blackout, I just could'nt not be
connected ever again.

[edit on 12/8/2006 by iori_komei]



posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What are your thoughts on morbidly obese people?



posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
What are your thoughts on morbidly obese people?


That they are a major drai on resources, they should be ashamed
that they've let themself get the way they are (though I don't
believe it's all their fault), and they shhould go on a diet, and do
exercise.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join