It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The "Ask iori" Thread

page: 12
1
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Is there another place you wish you were living at right now?




posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
what is your favorite movie/ videogame of all time?


MOVIE: The StarGate movie, since I can't think of any other movies right now.
V-GAME: Harvest Moon 64



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Is there another place you wish you were living at right now?


Yes.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Where is the other place you wish you were living right now?



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Where is the other place you wish you were living right now?


I'm tempted to make this one of the incredibly few questions
I won't answer, but..

With the person I love



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What did Dylan really mean with this verse:

Old lady judges watch people in pairs
Limited in sex, they dare
to push fake moral insult, and stare
while money dosen't talk, it swears
Obscenity, who rally cares
Propaganda, all is phony



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Would you ever consider joining the ARMY?



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Don't go wacky on me again.

But I have another question.
Do you mind If I ask another question?



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
the stargate movie was awesome.





posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
What did Dylan really mean with this verse:

Old lady judges watch people in pairs
Limited in sex, they dare
to push fake moral insult, and stare
while money dosen't talk, it swears
Obscenity, who rally cares
Propaganda, all is phony


That older people are ingrained in outdated moral beliefs that
have no place in the modern world, expecially when it comes
to sex and possibly homosexuality, and that in the ned morality
is'nt a real thing, it's just an objective artifact of the human mind.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Would you ever consider joining the ARMY?


The ARMY, no.
The USAF, I have, and still do consider it sometimes.



Originally posted by spacedoubt
Don't go wacky on me again.

But I have another question.
Do you mind If I ask another question?



Yes, you may ask me another question.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
the stargate movie was awesome.





Indeed it was.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Do you plan on having children?



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Do you plan on having children?


No, I don't plan on it, I may, if I live to a certain age, but I
really don't lke kids, so it would'n t be the best idea for me.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been asked already (i havnt read the ful thread)

Whats your biggest regret

What was the best decsion of your life



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
Sorry if this has been asked already (i havnt read the ful thread)

Whats your biggest regret

What was the best decsion of your life


My biggest regret, well I don't know, I don't really regret things.

The ebst decision of my life was to be myself.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi iori...always a pleasure....I have a simple question:

If you could be any kind of small rodent, what type of small rodent would you be and why?



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Do you sometimes feel like life is a waste of time?



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
Hi iori...always a pleasure....I have a simple question:

If you could be any kind of small rodent, what type of small rodent would you be and why?


Umm, a mouse, because they get to fly fighter jet simulators,
have genetic enhancement therapy done to them, and because
I don't know very many rodent species.



posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Do you sometimes feel like life is a waste of time?


Sometimes, yes.




top topics



 
1
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join