It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a pro NWO site??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I stumbled across this site today by accident.
Yet it leaves me a little bit confused.
It seems to be explaining what the New World Order is, and it seems to be a site for the New World Order in Norway.

Any ideas on it?
nwo.no...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Seems to me that it's just explaining the original goals of those who proposed a NWO. The goals, no doubt, have been tampered with. The NWO has been transformed from something that was originally intended to be liberating,into something that is indeed going to be tyrannical. What is the cause of this. Greed. Greed for powr,money,control and a growth towards hatred.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Posably just a hoax site, have you tried contacting them atall ?
and everytime you click the log in butten it seems to just change to the Norway version, with no registration links so could be on a need to know basis.
The contact email does have 200611 in it aswell posably a refrence to November this year or being created on November this year which could add to the posability of it being a hoax site.

[edit on 28/11/2006 by Trancer]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I did email the address on the site... seems that the email address doesn't exist.

Heres the response I got from the mail fix program:

Technical details of temporary failure:
TEMP_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 9): 450 : Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table

Seems to me like it's a hoax site...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If the email address isn't legit then yeah im guna go with it being hoax and not a very good one at that, don't realy understand why someone would create a site like that maybe to fool friends ? i duno the world is a confusing place.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trancer
i duno the world is a confusing place.

I agree with you there.
Doesn't make any sense at all, waste of money and internet space, and like other things, a complete waste of my time

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
its a hoax.

nothing else.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's just a hoax site= duh.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Why don't you give them a call.

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use � Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I got snipped...

Running a WHOIS search on a website is a good starting point for research.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Even it the NWO exits ( and I dont believe it does) tyrany existed before the NWO and it will exist long after it.

There is nothing new under the sun.

Even when Rome thought themselves the rulers if the world the Chinese had never heard of them and neither had the peoples of the Americas. Hitler and his axis barely managed to hold europe and a few pacific island for a few years much less conquer the world. Even the communists who, of all the world conquering tyrants, came closest to world domination, fell far short of ruling the world and eventually the worlds greatest evil empire fell with a whimper.

The NWO even if it exits and even if it is evil incarnate will not rule the world.. no one ever has.

new topics

top topics

join