It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Area 51 got attacked?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This morning while I was riding the bus to school, (Yes I am only in secondary 4, or a softmore as you American folks call it) I was drifitng in and out of various thoughts, one thing lead to another, and I finally got to thinking about Area 51. Than I thought to myself, '' If Area 51 got attacked by terrorists, I mean destroyed, (And don't tell me it is impossible because I am only setting up a scenario here) Would the American government finally actualy admit to its existence? Would they retaliate and start a war? Would they rebuild it? Or would they still deny that its there and continue their lives and jobs? Would they try to attack the other country secretly? Could this act lead to an alien attack/invasion?????'' I thought about this for a while and couldn't come up with a reasonable solution.
Anyways, what do you guys and gals think the governemnt would do? What would be your thoughts on this act of violence?

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
they already admit it exist and have moved major projects elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Okay, but besides that. What do you think they would do?

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sounds an interesting idea, i don't know what they would do in that circumstance. Probably have to admit it's there and maybe even move everything away and get rid of the ridiculous amount of security.

Just out of interest, what does "Yes I am only in secondary 4, or a softmore as you American folks call it" mean to me? as in actual age sort of thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well I am 16 yers of age, but everybody says I am to mature for my age. I act the way I act! What can I say?
Anyways, It means that I don't want anybody rediculing me for some reason or another, even though it is frowned upon here at ATS!

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I cant see how attacking it could be done by a terrorist group in most all scenieros.
its would take more then a small army of terrorist to even offer much of a threat. My geuss is either you wouldnt hear anything on it, unless it created enough of a disturbance to get major attention, otherwise the terroist would get smoked, quick, and the whole thing would be swept under the carpet. Then if anyone from the military said anything it would probly be a general statment like they were practicing war scenieros.
Plus i dont know what kind of terrorist want to attack a base like this. Terrorist usually go for a big well known target where it will create the most bang....not a isulated base in a desrt.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by origin

Plus i dont know what kind of terrorist want to attack a base like this. Terrorist usually go for a big well known target where it will create the most bang....not a isulated base in a desrt.

Terrorists attack civilian targets, not military ones.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Well, I really don't think terrorists would attack Area 51. They'd probably wanna attack targets where its in public view constantly and would strike terror in us (which is probably why it's called "terrorism"
).

Plus, the United States has already admitted to the Existance of An Installation on Groom Dry Lake (Presidential Declaration 95-45). They still do projects there, and yes, they are still very, very secret.

P.S. Its good to see another kid on here. Even though you're older than me. Hope you have fun here on ATS!!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, assuming that a terrorist group could actually successfully
get close enough to the Groom Dry Lake facility with a weapon
powerful enough to destroy it, I think it would become public
knowledge, since nothing short of a nuke would really do it,
and I'm sure the public and every other country would notice
a nuclear detonation in America.

As to what would the government do, well it depedns, I doubt
any foreign terrorist groups would actually target A-51, since
most of them have probably never even heard of it.
But saying it was a foreign terrorist group, say based out of
the Middle-East, I think we'd probably all but destroy the
country the terrorists came from.

If it were a domestic terrorist group, I suspect the government
would just round up all the known active members, and put
them on trial with anywhere from consecutive life sentences
to the death sentence.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Originally posted by origin

USS Cole, USS The Sullivans, Lebanese/ Kenyan/ Tanzanian Embassy, Marine Barracks Bombing; I mean heck 9/11 and the Pentagon. These were not civilian and I doubt anyone would say these were not terrorist attacks, sure they might have had government help, but the fact remains they were still NSA's (Non-State Actors.)

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Your subject in this thread has allready happened.
There was major fight which by some sources resulted with A bomb blast inside an installation at Dulce, hub of all bases in Northern America.
Read Phill Schneider story and Dulce Wars...
This is some information leakage from officer
www.subversiveelement.com...
I doubt that any terrorist group would ever attack Area 51 since no one can even get close to it from underground sensors and who knows what else.
Battle can be fought only by means of allready separated fractions, US Gov and Reptoids...

[edit on 29-11-2006 by Triad979]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130Would the American government finally actualy admit to its existence?

Ummm who is denying it? The Ikonos satellite will give you really close up pictures of it. Here in Vegas its only a few minutes drive away. I have some really cool pictures of it, so does John Lear...

Attack that? LOL if those silly camel jockies could even get close to it that would be something

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Quite true... the little cowards!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

If it were a domestic terrorist group, I suspect the government
would just round up all the known active members, and put
them on trial with anywhere from consecutive life sentences
to the death sentence.

Yes look at that British hacker that got into Space Commands computer... they dragged his butt out of Britain and gave him 75 years cracking rocks! And he was just a mixed up kid and a British Citizen

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Attacking Area 51 would have limited strategic or tactical value for terrorists. It is a relatively small military facility without any combat assets. Only testing takes place there. It is too remote to generate much public terror per se, and relatively difficult to strike in any case.

An attack would generate some news media coverage, but it's not as if Area 51 was ever a secret. See this link:

www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowhawkbut it's not as if Area 51 was ever a secret.

True... only what they feed the Aliens!! I have never been able to find that out and I have followed the catering trucks

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If Area 51 has all of this secret alien technology, what would happen if Area 51 decided to attack terrorists?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
If Area 51 has all of this secret alien technology, what would happen if Area 51 decided to attack terrorists?

ummmmm did you not know the real reason we are in Irag? To get all that Alien tech associated with the stargate

Stargate Iraq

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130

Anyways, what do you guys and gals think the governemnt would do? What would be your thoughts on this act of violence?

What America does best!! Wipe em off the face of the Earth, like we always do... but they never get the message...

Japan attacks a military target Pearl Harbour...
We Nuke two of their major cities...

Bin Laden and cronies [maybe] attack WTC...
we carpet bomb Afghanistan back to the stone age... and for good measure level Baghdad...

They just don't get it...

I mean just look at all our movie heros, Swarzennegger, Stalone, Segal et al

Takes a lot to get em pissed off but when they do they wipe out entire armies single handedly...

Maybe we ought to flood those wanna be dictator countries with movies...

Don't mess with Unca Sammy

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I alvays suspected that there is something greater and much less understandable why US went to war in Iraq, and that is surely not oil, Im now quite sure in that.
This link landoflegends.us... above is very well connected with Sitchin's lectures in his books, and since he is the only and the first one that has actually trully translated egyptian hieroglyphs (since all other scientist agreed with him) I must say that info up there are quite impressive to me and also fits in the story...
But, is it just StarGate what is all about?! It could be something much greater...
It certainly is Human Alien connection... No doubt about that.

Zorgon, do you have some more info about this source?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join