It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Richards sent message world wide.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainIraq
We are in a conspiracy "recession". I haven't seen anything revolutionary on Skunk Works for ages.

No, not at all! Just read this thread, it's groundbreaking

romans eaten by dinosaurs

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Now this is the stupidist thing I have ever heard. It is possible that upper level freemason could be apart of some sort of scheme, though I kinda doubt it, but this claim is just rediculous.

I can see the freemasons displaying their secret message in a comedy club to people that don't even matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thexsword
Now this is the stupidist thing I have ever heard. It is possible that upper level freemason could be apart of some sort of scheme, though I kinda doubt it, but this claim is just rediculous.
I can see the freemasons displaying their secret message in a comedy club to people that don't even matter.

You just don't get it.
It was DELIBERATELY recorded and sent to the Media. Given plenty of exposure by order of certain unnamed TV executives. Seinfeld brought in to push it further.
A small incident turned into an International Story.

A message was delivered worldwide!

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You just don't get it.
It was DELIBERATELY recorded and sent to the Media. Given plenty of exposure by order of certain unnamed TV executives. Seinfeld brought in to push it further.
A small incident turned into an International Story.

A message was delivered worldwide!

Anytime a celebrity spews racist comment's at people, it's going to be everywhere.

So you're saying that had a undercover person there just to record it and get it to the media out of some kind of insane plan.

Not to mention Michael Richard is very new in the comedy scene and many people in that same scene have been wondering about how he is doing? Me being one, so it's only obvious that someone would record it.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well, Rodney Dangerfield was a well known Illuminati member.
Caddyshack was full of subliminal messages. Gophers undermining society and the like.
Now that he is gone, Micheal it taking up the role.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ok I have now heard 3 radio talk show host's talk about this Kramer Mind Control stuff and Alan Stang ( On Rense radio ) seemed to make the most sense to me on what the conspiracy theorist's are trying to portray in this rascist event.

The guts of the subject the way I see it is this..There is a new Bill Up for Congress which restricts free speech in the USA ( The Local Law Enforcement Enhancement Act ). Michael Richards was ( alledgedly ) assigned to stir up racial tension by saying the "N" word and play it out as if he went to court and had to pay out some compensation to the victims.

There are hate crime laws now but no "hate Speech" laws because of the constitution ect.. and the Govt. wishes to change that with this new Bill.

Alan Stang made an interesting statement about the "Nigger" word and it totally sounded out like a possibility that what they are doing is socially engineering the white population ( Through shame and conscience ) to allow the new "hate speech" laws to be accepted.

The 3 Radio Programs referring to this conspiracy were the original A view From Space 25th november, Alex Jones Radio 4th Dec and Jeff rense interview of Alan Stang also on the 4th December.

[edit on 6-12-2006 by mazzroth]

[edit on 6-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
Playing the race card during the largest family holiday in the US of A was led by Rupert Murdock and the FOX network by releasing OJ's new book, and then secondly by Michael Richards at the Laugh Factory. This goes so deep into the Masons it's not even funny. Kramer is one of the highest members in two lodges. One of them being the Masonic research institute. He, during his "set-up" rant, sent a message to the entire world of shriners masons and illuminati.

Wouldn't you love to know what it is?
Will we find out soon?

It is done in such secrecy that the world sees it as something completely different.

Up for discussion I would think.

I must have missed the seceret Masonic brainwave message then I guess?

I swear, the amount of fear people have about someting they don't understand is amazing.

Maybe he was just a guy.. who got pissed off? Alot of white males are racist, they just hide it and don't admit it, but then again so are alot of black males.. males in general are typically more racist to other men of other races.. human nature I suppose? Let us assume a school teacher gets drunk and crashes into a van full of orphanes. Does that mean all school teachers want to kill little kids?
riight.

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I think Michael had a few drugs before the show, and the real "him" came out.

Now we know who he really is, dont we? At least i have to give him credit, he's racist all across the board- with everyone.

I thought i was nuts.

Ex

posted on Dec, 7 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I think he is just another example of how bright and enlightened
our celebrities really are!

Richard
What a douchebag....Racist.......loud mouthed ...........idiot

Let him drown in his own ignorance!

Conspiracy????.......WTF!!
Are you kidding me....

PLZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!