It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Richards sent message world wide.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Playing the race card during the largest family holiday in the US of A was led by Rupert Murdock and the FOX network by releasing OJ's new book, and then secondly by Michael Richards at the Laugh Factory. This goes so deep into the Masons it's not even funny. Kramer is one of the highest members in two lodges. One of them being the Masonic research institute. He, during his "set-up" rant, sent a message to the entire world of shriners masons and illuminati.

Wouldn't you love to know what it is?
Will we find out soon?

It is done in such secrecy that the world sees it as something completely different.

Up for discussion I would think.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster He, during his "set-up" rant, sent a message to the entire world of shriners masons and illuminati.

he released a top secret message to all masons, globally, via a small comedy club stage?

what if the person with the cell phone didn't record the message? would it have been beamed out via brain waves or word of mouth?

this is so inane it deserves a special award of some kind. can we get a Totally Insane Topic Starter (you can do the acronym) in the new layout?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
In order to validate your story, wont you give us a link??

I swear this place is getting nuttier.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Sir if you noticed the only image of this event is just that one phone. Everyone has phone yet there is only one perpective. Obviously the phone holder was informed and was ordered to record and dispurse the message online. And people with other phones had theres off because thats what you do during any show. They wouldn't have had time to turn them on.

This is my take on it.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Also if you are interested in someone else with the same opinion. Download a torrent.

A View From Space Nov.25

Very convincing

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
He, during his "set-up" rant, sent a message to the entire world of shriners masons and illuminati.

The Black Masons and the Black Shriners?

Was that message for them?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I would say yes for both. Ever since the original founding by Albert Pike it was a white based lodge and wouldn't let and people of colour to join. So they made their own after the civil war. Both the white lodges and the black lodges refuse to recognise one another. They have been going at it for a very long time. I sure the message was even of complex that that, but I'm no mason.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Damn I must have had my tin foil helmet on that day cuz i didnt get my secret marching orders from Kramer...I will have to check it out with my Masonic decoder ring.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You are just a low ranker then. They would bother with that...It would get out with the masses. I'm talking about the highest few in the world..Like leaders of major corps and media and governments led by Zion.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
Ever since the original founding by Albert Pike it was a white based lodge and wouldn't let and people of colour to join.

What lodge was that? Albert Pike didn't "found" anything.

So they made their own after the civil war. Both the white lodges and the black lodges refuse to recognise one another.

Wow, that's truly commendable for the illustrious Prince Hall... Seeing that he died 53 years before the Civil War started.

Prince Hall (c. 1735-December 4, 1807) is considered the founder of "black Freemasonry" in the United States, known today as Prince Hall Freemasonry.

On March 6, 1775, Prince Hall and fourteen other black men were initiated, passed and raised in Military Lodge No. 441, an integrated Lodge attached to the British Army and then stationed in Boston. Prince Hall apparently served in the Continental militia during the American Revolutionary War, and may have fought at the Battle of Bunker Hill. (Once again, his service record is unclear because several men of the name appear in the Massachusetts militia records.)

When the British Army left Boston in 1776, the black Masons were granted a dispensation for limited operations as African Lodge No. 1. They were entitled to meet as a Lodge, to take part in the Masonic procession on St. John's Day, and to bury their dead with Masonic rites, but not to confer degrees or perform other Masonic functions. Excluded by the Provincial Grand Lodge of Massachusetts, they were granted a charter by the Premier Grand Lodge of England in 1784 as African Lodge No. 459 (but, due to communications problems, did not receive the actual charter until 1787).

en.wikipedia.org...

Nor is your claim about mutual recognition correct... I have sat in many a Prince Hall Lodge, and have had Prince Hall members attend my Lodge... And to top it all... My lodge has African American members.

Doesn't leave much to your claim.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Wow thats out there. I mean a racest rant onstage in a comedy club a secret society address
Man thats reaching for it. I dunno but it just sounded like he was loosing it to me.

Course im not a mason so I wouldent know a secret society address if I walked in on one.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Can't they just set up a mailing list? Dont letters or emails do the job?

Why would they use such a ridiculous form of communication and wreck the credibility and career of "one of the highest masons in two lodges"?

This is pure fantasy. You are living in a dream world mate.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
so you're saying that the message "hanging upside down with a fork in your arse" is code for some plot? wait. maybe it was his shouting the n word 6 times. I just rewatched the message and I think I hear a slightly different tone in the 4th n word. was that the one?

I think I got the message. for some reason I am compelled to kill frank drebin. I must kill frank drebin.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
wait............. play the whole thing backwards, while standing on one hand.

Must....buy...cling..film....

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

My secret message to Michael Richards AKA Talentless Never-was.

If you can,t take the heat.. time to get the heck off the stage mate..

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well fezz the Prince hall was created by african americans. there are whites in these lodges and there are a few blacks in white lodges but it rare. I understand why you would be defending these institutions being a member. I'm very much against them so hopefully you can see where I am coming from. To each his own. The answers will always be picked over. Either side could be right.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
*sigh*

The facts are this -

'Kramer' was on stage doing a show. He was heckled by two black people in the audience. The heckling in part took the form of racist remarks against Kramer (TV news said that). Kramer shot back with racist remarks of his own, and shot back more, and shot back more .... He got ticked off and let out a bunch of racist remarks in retaliation for being shouted at (with some racist remarks) while he was doing his stand up show.

It was just a bunch of racist poo being slung around.

No Mason secret messages.

This crap does happen a lot and it manages to happen without a mason conspiracy behind it.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well Seinfeld got into the act too, getting Richards some more TV airtime.
So it must be an Ayrian/Zionist plot.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OK you're all arguing different points in the story. Why bother? Let's approach the focus of the thread logically.

Gentlemen, I have some bad news. I have said it before and I will say it again. NOT EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY. For the love of God, can't 2012 just come already! It'll give us something worthwhile to bicker about! DO we not have any conspiracies left to talk about? Are there none others worth investigating? What even is a conspiracy? I just don't know anymore.

We are in a conspiracy "recession". I haven't seen anything revolutionary on Skunk Works for ages. It's making me depressed. Boys, it's high time that we found a new big conspiracy. Seriously, I will be eternally grateful to the person who brings Skunk Works back to life.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The only thing conected to the Masons is how quick he managed to get on
Letterman and appologize.... And with some support from Seinfeld

top topics

<<   2 >>

join