It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't love the aliens then you ain't a Christian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Jesus taught 'Love thine enemies'

If you ain't doing that then you ain't a Christian.

Praying to Jesus and saying he is your savior etc etc does not make a person a Christian.

Unless you love everyone like Jesus said then you ain't a Christian.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Depends on how you define an "alien"....personally (as a Christian) I don't dismiss the possibility that "aliens" (if real) are actually demonic entities, so they will receive no love from me.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"eye for an eye"...

"love thine enemies" yes, but read further and then decide....

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've yet to be probed, so I guess they don't love me. Damn organic robotic zombehs! Whats a guy gotta do 'round here to get some lovin?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I've re-thought the authors original post and.... I disagree...

just because you don't love everyone, doesn't mean you're not a Christian.

I can be a Christian, and not love everyone. If that were the case, I'd simply be a Christian who may have faith and read my bible, pray and do good deeds, but struggle with this one aspect of being a Christian.

We all have our struggles, and because we do, it doesn't keep us from being a Christian.

Besides, Aliens have not been proven, so how can we Love them. I know you're going to turn around and say there's no existence of God either, but that's where faith comes in... and we were never told to have faith in "aliens"...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
NO Exceptions!

NONE!

I agree!

Love your enemy - even alien & ELF
the same as you love your Savior
and the same as you love yourself
as well as your far away neighbor!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
"eye for an eye"...

"love thine enemies" yes, but read further and then decide....

yes. an eye for an eye.

will humans share all they have seen?

will humans exchange all they have seen?

will humans trade all they have seen for all that the ALIENS have seen?

Perhaps "Eye for an Eye" means som thing different when you don't think with a mind that first thinks: "HATE" & "WAR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Probed!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I've re-thought the authors original post and.... I disagree...

just because you don't love everyone, doesn't mean you're not a Christian.

What does the bible SAY (that Jesus said?)

Not every one that says to me, 'Lord, Lord', shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; only he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in YOUR name? and in YOUR name have cast out devils? and in YOUR name done many wonderful works?'
~Matthew 7:21-22

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
For truthfully I say unto you: Until heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from the law, until all IS fulfilled.
~Matthew 5:16-18

Jesus said unto him, You shall ove the Lord your God with all thy heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
This is the first and GREAT commandment.
And the second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
~Matthew 22:37-40

It doesn't matter WHAT you do - if you do NOT love your neighbor AS yourself...ALL neighbors - globally AND universally - then the rest is just chaff.

Without love nothing MATTERS....without love there is NO life NO where.

I can be a Christian, and not love everyone. If that were the case, I'd simply be a Christian who may have faith and read my bible, pray and do good deeds, but struggle with this one aspect of being a Christian.

And why call ye me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not the things which I say?
~Luke 6:46

That describes a Pharisee not a Christian! Your righteousness must exceed that of the scribes and Pharisees if you want to enter the kingdom.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Perhaps "Eye for an Eye" means som thing different when you don't think with a mind that first thinks: "HATE" & "WAR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth'

IT DOES!

It means this:

I gave my eye tooth just to know God's thoughts...just to hold God's hand...just to know God was not ALONE and not a LOAN.

EYE gave my right eye tooth (and also the one beside it - so that even the tooth would not be alone).

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
To be honest we are too love everone, God's is Love as such he loves everone. Ill even say God may love satan. But hates his actions. We are call to show love in front of evil ( when someone does bad against you, do good to him)

But even the bible says If you love your family more than god its bad. It even says if you dont hate your brother, or sister, or mother, or father, mother you can not find god.

I say this cause we as children of God cannot love Evil, shall not ever love evil. the bible says that what ever God has made shall not be called unclean. We know that all things created are from god and shall not be called unclean. But we also know that sin is in the world, and sin is in us.(remember without jesus we be comdemn to hell)

Confusing I know but here my main point. Like a dish that was once clean and now is diry, can be put in the dish washer (by the one who control all things) and made clean again.

We are to love all beause its not our choice who is of love and who is not of love. god chooses.

I do for any son of god who would do it for me .(children of god) the same I would do to the black, white, Jew,Islam type people. As long as god will was in it. The day a alien comes see me, is the day I become a spiritual advisor to the adiens

[edit on 23-12-2006 by slymattb]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well,I don't view them as enemies, so this is a moot point to me.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Depends on how you define an "alien"....personally (as a Christian) I don't dismiss the possibility that "aliens" (if real) are actually demonic entities, so they will receive no love from me.

Hi Kinglizard/

I am in total agreement with Kinglizard on this.
If the Alien that member probedbygrays is refering to is aliens as in demon entities, then NO , I do not have any Love for them.
I can honestly say that I should also have, no Hate for them.
I know that the Bible says that Angels worship God and sing praise to Him .....Fallen Angels decided to go their seperate way after the rebellion in the Heavens, in choosing this, they became demons and rule the air.
quote/
Satan "was cast out into the earth, and his angels were east out with him... neither was their place found any more in heaven" (Rev. 12:7-8).
''they dwell in "high places" (Eph. 6:12)
Saint Paul....."prince of the power of the air" (Eph. 2:2)
And Isaiah:
''How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, who didst rise in the morning?…Thou saidst in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven. I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will sit in the mountain of the covenant…I will ascend above the heights of the clouds. I will be like the Most High! (Is. 14:12-14)

We are also told to ....."Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour" (I Peter 5:8).
To Love your enemies does not mean that one should love demons.
Who would want to love their demons?
We cannot take all of the Bible literally and assume that if we do so, we all get into Heaven no questions asked.
helen

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
But it ain't about going to *heaven* or anything other than just life - we must care for one another in this world or else there will be no one to care for us!

That's the cold hard facts about getting warm and friendly in this world!

Either we snuggle up and be pals or we kill each other off. I say let's have a crazy co-ed party, man!

How can that be 'sin' compared to the standard accepted description?

Easy: it just has NOT been allowed (sex, drugs, and rock n roll, of course)

bot BROTHERHOOD is just that...and you can't rewrite the fabric of our lives.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There is no legitimate evidence that aliens are "demons" anyway. So... like I said, it's a moot point to me. :shk:

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Gezzz, guess I'm not then, but then it don't matter. Buddhism is a better way, IMO..............or the Tao

[edit on 24-12-2006 by merky]

new topics

top topics

join