It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF of the Conspiracy OR PROOF of God? OR: "Only On ATS"? This will make you think.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What do you make of the 3... ? ET? ..

I AM 3? .....

I AM C?

What does that mean to you? ... 9113... I am C... what C? .. I am chicken? I am chinese, I am chocolate? .. what?

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
to me....right at this moment in 'time'....

it means:

I CAN.

which is not a transient attitude for me personally - i've always been more of a 'doozer' than a 'dozer'- & i really dig the chick on the White Zombie song - the drummer? - who says:

I never TRY anything....I just do it.

.....wanna try me?

And, yet, I have this thought (like a fixture in my mind) about I AM and Popeye and cans of spinach....and my dad....

I AM that I AM

and that's all that I AM!

(what more could you want - could there be - could we stand?)

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by justgeneric
As for this thread being placed here in this forum...where else could it go?

Well, forgive my mistake, but I first thought that the "Religion/Spirituality" topic also included philosophy. I didn't really notice my mistake before it became too late to edit my post...Go figure.

Originally posted by justgeneric
The advancements in our technology is proof that we MUST be connected in thought and action for there to be any advancement at all. One idea alone would never have gotten us anywhere...we evolve not as singular entities but as a collective.

Cooperation between lifeforms is not merely a human particular...All lifeforms evolved that way. Even as far back in Earth's geological history goes, the origins of life were determined by how chemical compounds interacted with each other...Becoming "self-promoting chemicals" which would, through chemical interaction, create a better environment around themselves. Self-promoting chemicals combined to produce the first proteins, amino acids & finally DNA.
Even afterwards, as lifeforms became more than mere single-cell entities, some cells began to specialize...Some to make brains, some to digest foods, some to specialize in perception (eyes & so forth). Eventually, the concept of cooperation is what allowed evolution to happen at all! Even though the earliest self-promoting chemicals had no "mind" to realize that they were cooperating with each other, such interaction/cooperation merely increased their chances of survival...Thus, survival depends upon cooperation.
It was that way in the earliest lifeforms then & it's just as true now. The saying that "no man is an island" goes a lot deeper than most give it credit for.

Even in early human pre-history, humanity found survival to be much more assured if they cooperated with each other...Families grew into clans, clans grew into tribes, tribes grew into nations. It's quite probably this very same (literally inbred) instinct towards cooperation that is the source of the "national patriot" attitude among people today. We still react on the "smaller scale" of being cooperative as far as wide geographical boundaries go, but have yet to become cooperative on a "species-wide" scale.

IMO, it's this very same sense of patriotism that prevents us from successfully becoming a single united world...Our intellects have created social & technological advancements that have far outpaced our inbred instincts. As an entire species, we have yet to "evolve" into a single "species patriotism"...That is, a patriot for all of humanity. I just hope our species can survive long enough to achieve that.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
What do you make of the 3... ? ET? ..

I AM 3? .....

coded within codes.

trinity = 3 = 3.

911 trinity = 9113.

but the 3 is the number of letters, made from 4 numbers. 7 total, but still 3 within 4.

9 is one number.
1 is the second number.
13 is the third number, and also the last of the round.

I AM C?

it means many different things. no way is wrong, unless you are not observing all other ways.

What does that mean to you? ... 9113... I am C... what C? .. I am chicken? I am chinese, I am chocolate? .. what?

why does it only mean one thing? why can't we see more than one angle at a time?

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Noty trying to flame, because its pretty werid and interesting, but id describe more as being the proof of an overactive and fairly incredible human imagination and logic. I think its mostly just messing with numbers until everything fits.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
Noty trying to flame, because its pretty werid and interesting, but id describe more as being the proof of an overactive and fairly incredible human imagination and logic. I think its mostly just messing with numbers until everything fits.

And yes, i concede that it is my opinion you may very well be correct. just thought i would throw it out to the ATS, BTS, and PTS community for their input.

thanks for sharing,
john

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear

...and so Einstein's genius is revealed.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Clifford's Tower Massacre in York, 1190.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
~Revelation 21:5

ALL things 'new?' Even 'York?' (and Mexico and Jersey?)

'Karma' rides the black horse 3rd in the pony-boy line.

The scales (contrary to popular belief) represent the same that they always do....just like in the hand of Lady Liberty in New York Harbor.

Justice. Judgment. Now I understand WHY she didn't sound the alarm.
She serves a master most of us would rather deny - impartiality.

Black means simply 'hidden' in the vernacular of the St. John's day.

Hidden justice = Karma.

Revelation 1:19:

Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

Revelation 9:11:

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Revelation 119 = 911

Of course, Abaddon is the 'destroyer.' Created by God for the purpose of 'wasting.'

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
Behold, I have created the smith that blows the coals in the fire, and that brings forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
~Isaiah 54:15-17

NOW mind you, I am NOT pointing at any one certain group of any sort...religious, national, or cultural. Because in the end, one little spark of envy/fear/intolerance turned into a conflagration that flamed up and burned us ALL!

And not just the 3 major parties involved originally (christians, Jews, and Muslims) but a whole bunch of non-partisans, too.

It doesn't MATTER who did what, when, and to who. In the end we all LOST big time...we blamed and cursed and worried and hid and cried and none of us are the same.

Anytime we hurt each other we are going to be hurt again. And the numbers are going to prove it if we wash our hands and try to forget it...or doubt the existence of a higher law governing our planet.

It's just the LAW. Checks & balances. Poisonous darnel seeds planted in forgotten fields.

Not punitive just equalizing - nature maintains her balance and man is small. What does it matter if we think we love our God if we don't love each other?

Father God wants us to love eachother and get along. Mother God will make sure we do - she's the mistress of the peace in the house, anyway.
And if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It is an encoded message regarding God, Sons, birth, and rebirth.

It was the key.

Who unlock's Christ door?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38.

It was the key.

Who unlocks Christ's door?

Thanks love for the thoughts.

Who unlocks Christ's door?

A true believer, perhaps?

believer = belever. (*since i hear no "i" sound from that word)

belever [mirror] reveled = revealed (*since humans hear the "a" sound in that word)

believer [mirror] revealed.

just a thought.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join