It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF of the Conspiracy OR PROOF of God? OR: "Only On ATS"? This will make you think.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"911 trinity 911 trinity. I AM I AM"

that's what the voice says. "911 trinity 911 trinity. i am i am"

trinity = 3

9113. 9113

1 = A
2 = B
3 = C
4 = D
5 = E
6 = F
7 = G
8 = H
9 = I
10 = J
11 = K
12 = L
13 = M

911 TRINITY equals 9113 9113. i am i am

9th letter of the alphabet = I
1st letter of the alphabet = A
13th letter of the alphabet = M

9113 = "I AM"

What does your "opinion" tell you? What "truth" are you prepared to handle?

POP Quiz:

Question #1:

1. This is the result of:

a) Proof there is a God.
b) Proof there is a conspiracy
c) Proof there is a coincidence.
d) _______________________ (other) Please specify.

Perhaps if i created an "analogy".

Think of me as a character from the movie "The Matrix".

a) Proof there is a God = Red Pill = Exit the Matrix
b) Proof there is a Conspiracy = Green Pill = Stay in the Matrix
c) Proof there is a Coincidence = No Choice made, i don't see either pill.
d) Proof there is another pill to take = Here is my medicine

Which do you choose? What does your "opinion" tell you?

Or:
2. My opinion tells me this is:
a) True
b) False

Sorry. The original post was accidently erased. i was only meaning to quote it, but ended up changing it. my apologies.

if you would like to follow som thought patterns that led me and my friends "finding" this, there is a thread here that will either raise more questions, or help supply an answer, but it is the journey we took to find this:
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi. Cool post. We all seem to think & believe things that differ from others as you know. We continue our marry way and read or see things that are not obvious in our world.

Anyway, what is confusing me is simply why you have not written any info or asked for member written matter on the subject detail you apparently have not shared as yet?, that I can see, on the subject we're being quizzed on?

I'm sure I must be missing something here..

Dallas

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Anyway, what is confusing me is simply why you have not written any info or asked for member written matter on the subject detail you apparently have not shared as yet?, that I can see, on the subject we're being quizzed on?

because your "raw" perspectives are important. untainted first impressions are "priceless".

I'm sure I must be missing something here..

Dallas

if you are missing som thing, som thing is something, and something can be found here:
www.belowtopsecret.com...'" target="_blank" class="postlink">www.belowtopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'd have to answer, "proof of conspiracy."

After all, the "world leaders" of pretty much every nation down through the history of human civilization have always conspired to make "the masses" believe that the gods are behind them...They've always had control over all kinds of information (& how information in spread or held secret), so it wouldn't be surprising to think that some "world leader" somewhere wouldn't think up a numerological connection to divinity like you've mentioned.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
I'd have to answer, "proof of conspiracy."

Thanks for your input. it is valued. Your reasoning was appreciated.

They've always had control over all kinds of information (& how information in spread or held secret), so it wouldn't be surprising to think that some "world leader" somewhere wouldn't think up a numerological connection to divinity like you've mentioned.

I wonder if "SECRET is "SEEK WRIT?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
I wonder if "SECRET is "SEEK WRIT?

I couldn't say for sure, but it's possible...I'm not an expert in philology (the study of words in our languages, their origins & meanings). I only spoke from what I know about history.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
...that you're thinking waaaaay too much about this.

Numerology is very subjective and many strange coincidences can appear in a variety of numbers. I'd chalk this up to coincidence. I doubt 9/11 conspirators -- regardless if you believe in Islamic terrorists or an inside job -- sat around and divided the numbers to make sure the date of the attack had a bunch of neat puzzles within puzzles....

I just can't imagine this scenario:

ATTA: I say we attack the American dogs on August 25th.

OSAMA: Well, let's see. 8/25. The 8th letter of the English-speaking, Western-dog-spit alphabet is H. Then the 2nd letter is B. And the 5th of course is E.

You want to attack America on H-Be? That is crazy Mullah talk!

ATTA: Well, the 8 is divisible by 2, so we could....

OSAMA: No! I want 911 Trinity, I am I am. That would be 9/11.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I dont know where you heard or got "911 trinity iam" from?

I also wonder why you chose 1 ,9 and 13 when you could have just as easily chosen 9, 11 and 3, or 91 and 13 but there isnt 91 letters. so if i choose 9, 1 and 13 then your statement is true but if i choose 9, 11 and 3 i get Icm which means squat. Also are you trying to tie 911 to being Gods fault or 911 is God?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

"911 Trinity. 911 Trinity. i am i am"

that is what the voices said. This should give you som thing to think about.

POP Quiz:

Question #1:

d) Proves you're hearing voices. Nothing more, nothing less. What the voices are, where they emanate from, I could not begin to suggest. Okay, I could, but conjecture from me is pointless. And I could be wrong. Whatever experiences you're having are for you (not that I'm suggesting not to share them), and unless I had them, I'm not qualified to judge them. But my unqualified opinion is that it's proof of none of the above.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
d) Proves you're hearing voices. Nothing more, nothing less.

So was Joan of Arc!

Yet, SHE won (ONE) the war!

[edit on 11/28/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
...that you're thinking waaaaay too much about this.

Numerology is very subjective and many strange coincidences can appear in a variety of numbers. I'd chalk this up to coincidence. I doubt 9/11 conspirators -- regardless if you believe in Islamic terrorists or an inside job -- sat around and divided the numbers to make sure the date of the attack had a bunch of neat puzzles within puzzles....

I just can't imagine this scenario:

ATTA: I say we attack the American dogs on August 25th.

OSAMA: Well, let's see. 8/25. The 8th letter of the English-speaking, Western-dog-spit alphabet is H. Then the 2nd letter is B. And the 5th of course is E.

You want to attack America on H-Be? That is crazy Mullah talk!

ATTA: Well, the 8 is divisible by 2, so we could....

OSAMA: No! I want 911 Trinity, I am I am. That would be 9/11.

And yet, after the 11 (two towers fell) there was still ONE plain that did not hit it's intended target.

flight 77 hit the pentagon
flight 11 hit the two towers.
flight 175 hit the two towers.

and what flight did not hit it's intended target?

Virginia field? "superman tattoo"? "Let's Roll"?

911 trinity. 911, trinity. 9113. the two towers have fallen!

and what flight did not hit it's intended target after the "11" was taken out?

Flight 93

So:

Pop Quiz:

1) What does your opinion tell you?

a) PROOF of GOD?
b) PROOF of Conspiracy?
c) PROOF of "Coincidence" & "Only on ATS".
d) __________________ (other) Please Specify.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
FLIGHT 93!!>!>!!

In DEED!

flight 93

of course

virginia field

all along the watchtower
Princess kept the view

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Not too many responses yet. Topic too boring? No opinion to share, yet?

9th letter of the alphabet = I
1st letter of the alphabet = A
13th letter of the alphabet = M

9113 = "I AM"

What does your "opinion" tell you?

POP Quiz:

Question #1:

a) Proof there is a God.

With over 200 views i thought i would tally the poll:

a) Proof there is a God.

-ZERO-

-ONE- MidnightDStroyer

-ONE- Behindthescenes

-FIVE- Dallas(undecided/no answer supplied, yet), HooHaa (undecided/no answer supplied, yet), Yeahright (none of the above), QueenAnnie38 (no answer supplied, yet), Esoteric Teacher (no answer supplied, yet)

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

...Esoteric Teacher (no answer supplied, yet)

I think it would only be fair to ask that you supply your opinion...After all you started the poll.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Goodness gracious....

I thought there was going to be something serious to read here... What I read was a garbled mess of unconnected numbers and words.

I wish people would stop grasping at straws, and start to look at the question of truth with structure.

all the best,

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
yeah i agree what the heck is this all about lol

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I understand what you mean. Neon Haze, I have great respect for your knowledge of physics. The whole braid thing you brought up still has me reeling and I don't understand much of it at all. But it's fascinating stuff.

To be fair to ET, he's been a prolific poster and has been brave enough to share a great deal of what he's "received". And I find all of that fascinating. Now, where it comes from, or what it all ultimately means, I do not know. But I have enough faith in, and respect for, ET that I don't think he's hosing us. (A little firefighter pun, there). And that's the ultimate check for me. Does the person posting believe what they're saying, or is it a ploy for attention or a >shudder< hoax? I'm quite confident after reading ET's contributions over the past year that he's sincere.

I also have a great deal of respect for queenannie38. Now, there is some admitted bias there, because most (no, not all) of what she's posted in relation to scripture fits in perfectly with what I've come to believe. But the basic meat and potatoes, I'd say we agree on. And where we disagree isn't so much disagreement as it is she's so far ahead of me knowledge-wise (and otherwise), I'm not equipped to confirm or deny it.

So, proof? No, not to me, because I haven't experienced what they've experienced. Nor can I "prove" anything to anyone else based upon what I know only from my experience, unless they've had the same experience.

I do appreciate their contributions and sharing their thoughts and experiences.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thanks, yeahright, my friend....

on behalf of us both (ET and I)

You know what they say (and it IS true if you've ever owned a horse)

you can lead a horse to water but you can not make him drink

(Until he is thirsty)

Try that with a camel!

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

"911 trinity 911 trinity. I AM I AM"

that's what the voice says. "911 trinity 911 trinity. i am i am"
What does your "opinion" tell you? What "truth" are you prepared to handle?Question #1:

a) Proof there is a God.
d) _______________________ (other) Please specify
Perhaps if i created an "analogy".

Think of me as a character from the movie "The Matrix".
a) Proof there is a God = Red Pill = Exit the Matrix
b) Proof there is a Conspiracy = Green Pill = Stay in the Matrix
c) Proof there is a Coincidence = No Choice made, i don't see either pill.
d) Proof there is another pill to take = Here is my medicine

Which do you choose? What does your "opinion" tell you?Or:
2. My opinion tells me this is:
a) True
b) False

Well I read this thread yesterday the 28th and didnt have time to post a reply until now sorry I was busy.
My first thought after I read it was this guy has a lot of free time to be thinking about these numbers and I wondered about it all night and this morning while I was driving to work my favorite song came on it was song #9 on the cd "truth be told" by MEGADETH the lyrics were saying the title and I hit the repeat button then I looked at my mileage and it just turned 165651 and I noticed i need gas so I pulled into the next gas station. Does it mean anything that on 11/29/2006 my miles turned to 165651 and I am 33 years old and the song #9 was playing on the stereo or does your number thing only work with consparcy theroies?

So my opinion is that you are doing some real good drugs or trying to look into something where nothing is and seeing something there, maybe it is false or true I am undecided but it was interesting to read and I was interested enough to share my thoughts and post a reply.

ps ... I just checked my horoscope from several areas just to see what I could find and it was interesting so I clipped it out and well here read them for yourself and see if your number thing has anything to add:
Here is your horoscope
You need to be the bigger person in this scenario. While you may not be jumping at the chance to bite the bullet, you know that it's necessary. Your willingness to take one for the team inspires others
Here is your single's love horoscope
It's time to direct your abundant energy into the most constructive (and creative) channel you can find. Maybe that means you focus on dating and mating -- or maybe another topic entirely is more intriguing to you.
Here is your horoscope
Your job sucks, your house is too small and your friends are cold comfort. Its time to stop treating procrastination as an art form and make the changes you've been daydreaming about. Others may not like the new you, but so what?
The Judgement card suggests that my alter ego is The Compassionate One, whose superpower lies in revelation of my life and worldly events.
The Three of Swords card suggests that dwelling on past pain, heartbreak or loss leaves you vulnerable to further attack or reopens old wounds
It's about time for you to give yourself a fresh perspective and initiate a new course of action. You are usually limited by your own perceptions, yet you now have an opportunity to blast your horizons open and make real progress toward your goals. And although you may be ready to begin right away, you will do better if you wait for the starting gun.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i had a good little chuckle.

I also believe that its "I Am Who Am" not "I Am I Am"

this kind of number/word/phrase/biblical-islamic/9-11/word game is kinda silly.

where did you get this idea from. tell me tell me!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join