It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle of UFO 'Invasion' UK 28th Nov 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
A fleet has been seen off the coast of Brighton witnessed by many, we need more on this but here is a link:

www.thisislondon.co.uk...'invasion'/article.do

They reckon it could have been a meteor shower but i want to see some pics or vid. Anyone???

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It actually happened a couple of weeks go but has only just been picked up by the Standard.

Longer local report here

I have to say that the coincidence with the Leonids is rather telling I'm afraid.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
"The Hermstmonceux Observatory in East Sussex said a cloud of comet dust had produced a meteor shower which peaked with a display of shooting stars.

And an earlier Ministry of Defence study into UFOs concluded that many sightings could be "glowing clouds of gas created by electricity charges."

So that solves it all!

Or of course a weather balloon if none of the other explanations add up..

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't think it was meteors if it was hanging in the sky? You usually only get them for no more than a second unless it is a large meteor (softball size), and even then it doesn't last long. Also they said they were a "very big orange light", and moving slowly in a easterly direction.

I'm guessing flares...just like Phoenix. If the report of eight planes coming in with no lights is true and the air traffic controllers reported they were hearing there were as many as 8 lights seen in the sky, then I think we have a more likely answer than meteors.

[edit on 28/11/06 by Atomic]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Why is this thread titled "riddle" i dont understand.What happened.There was a ufo sighting or invasion? But other people are saying it meteors.

Whuts going on. Who knows the truth?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
these are the same things that have been showing up over Lake Erie!

L3X

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
But the footage is available?

[edit on 28-11-2006 by L3X]

top topics

join