It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Crime Destroying America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
There has never been a nation in history that was destroyed by immigration, legal or otherwise. Illegal Immigration is one of the smallest and least important problems facing America today.

For once I agree with Nygdan, How about the fact that we consume more than we produce? That may be destroying America in the Long run more than anything. I live in Los Angeles and I assure you, there is just as much crime commited here by every other ethnic group. Besides, are you gonna work at the Mcdonalds on Crenshaw and olympic? I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
As far as I'm concerned, I don't think myself to be prejudiced...I hate everybody equally...

That being said, I think it should be pointed out that I don't care if the immigrants are red, yellow, black or even purple with pink polka dots...If they're here illegally then that's how they should be treated. By being here illegally, they're breaking our laws. If the government doesn't do anything about it, I saw in a news article posted around here somewhere (sorry, lost the actual link) that a Chief of Police ticketed an admitted Illegal with Trespassing...Get enough places to do that, & I think the Illegals will get the hint that they should become legal or get gone.

Furthermore, if they come to America, they should be taking steps to become naturalized citizens. Having said that, it seems that most of the recent flux in immigration doesn't seem to support that attitude. When the Europeans were fleeing WW 2, they came to America to become Americans.

This is the whole premise behind when I say that, if they don't want to become Americans, then they should get the #$%^&$*%*&(%$(*%&% out of America.
(Note, that's not the official censor at work above...I expressed myself that way on purpose)

[edit on 30-11-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

Good

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop

Originally posted by realanswers
I say the more diversity, the better. I used to live in Portland, OR where just about everybody was caucasian. We still need more asians and hispanics in our country as there are already enough whites and blacks.

Move to downtown Los Angeles, you'll have your fill.

And you'll get to experience, first hand, crime committed not only by American citizens, but the vastly larger amount of crimes committed by Illegal Immigrants.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by 2stepsfromtop]

I would like to see your proof on that one.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne

They mean the same EXACT thing to everyone but yourself.

Only in this case they mean different things.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yes I am, a real American is someone who fights for the rights of every man. And I do mean that.

Notice how I said "is," if I was saying that I am a Real American then it will look like-

Yes I am, a real American WHO who fights for the rights of every man. And I do mean that.

Wow. I have no idea what you just said there.

Wanna try it again with more clarity, and less repetition?

Yes I am. A real American is someone who fights for the rights of every man.

Does that sound clear to you?

Or how about making it extra easy just for you.

-Yes I am a True American because my family can be traced back to the origional settlers of the New World (that's America just so you understand.)

-A Real American is someone who fights for the rights of every man. Let me make this loud and clear, I never said I was a Real American ok, ok!

-Illegal immigrants shouldn't come into America if they don't want to become citizens.

-KKK will kill some illegal immigrants like I said before but they also kill other people too.

^I am not being a racist by stating a fact, you can only call me racist if I say it like this -

KKK should come back again and kill those illegal immigrants, and they need to kill those lousy good for nothing 'n-word's too.

^Now can you see the difference?

Awhile back I said that the only way I see this feud can end is by all of us admitting that there has been a misunderstanding.

I hope my attempt to make it extra easy for you works, because if you guys can't understand that then your reading levels (power) are quite low.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

There has never been a nation in history that was destroyed by immigration, legal or otherwise. Illegal Immigration is one of the smallest and least important problems facing America today.

For once I agree with Nygdan, How about the fact that we consume more than we produce? That may be destroying America in the Long run more than anything. I live in Los Angeles and I assure you, there is just as much crime commited here by every other ethnic group. Besides, are you gonna work at the Mcdonalds on Crenshaw and olympic? I doubt it.

One thought just came up, what if some of those illegal immigrants are terrorists? Because an al-Quaida agent in American wouldn't want to be a citizen.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   

-Yes I am a True American because my family can be traced back to the origional settlers of the New World (that's America just so you understand.)

You still haven't answered my question about what constitutes a 'true' American. What is the cut-off date, after which someone is no longer eligible for that designation.

Care to take a stab at it?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

You still haven't answered my question about what constitutes a 'true' American. What is the cut-off date, after which someone is no longer eligible for that designation.

Care to take a stab at it?

Pilgrims, colonials, anyone who has a family that was here in America when it was formed. An example of an early Real American is someone who fought in the American revolution on the American side.

There is no cut-off date, only True Americans are the ones who lived in America during the founding of the US.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
And if a 'true' American has children with a 'real' American - which category do their offspring fall under?

What if a 'true' American marries and procreates with an immigrant? Do they have a half 'true' American baby?

Also, if 'true' Americans aren't any better or more important than other Americans, why do you even bother to make the distinction?

Early settlers and modern immigrants come for the same reasons, so what makes them different enough to deserve the disparate classifications?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

And if a 'true' American has children with a 'real' American - which category do their offspring fall under?

What if a 'true' American marries and procreates with an immigrant? Do they have a half 'true' American baby?

Also, if 'true' Americans aren't any better or more important than other Americans, why do you even bother to make the distinction?

Early settlers and modern immigrants come for the same reasons, so what makes them different enough to deserve the disparate classifications?

Not half true, they still got True American blood.

Perhaps a better name is not "True" but Origional American. And Real American stays the same.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat
Awhile back I said that the only way I see this feud can end is by all of us admitting that there has been a misunderstanding.

I hope my attempt to make it extra easy for you works, because if you guys can't understand that then your reading levels (power) are quite low.

First, let's get things straight. You came her using your own definitions of certain terms like "true" and "real" and then presume to insult everyone's intellegence when they can't read your mind?

Any misunderstanding is from you not explaining you personal definitions of the terms, not the readers.

Wanna try it again with more clarity, and less repetition?
Yes I am. A real American is someone who fights for the rights of every man.
Does that sound clear to you?
Or how about making it extra easy just for you.

Any citizen of this country is a true American. Any person who has been granted by the government the rights of citzenship has all the same rights as you.

How about some more judicious use of repetition for you and continue the history lesson from earlier? The Settlers of the new world were not Americans until The American Revolution during 1775-1783 and guess what? There were black people that voted in politics, were in politics, AND voted on the Constitution.

Prior to becoming a nation, nobody was considered American. Hellooooo?

For someone who claims so adamantly to BE an American, real, true, or whatever...you don't seem to have a solid understanding of American history. What's even funnier is that a non-American resident "alien" actually knows it better then you.

If you look at the definition of the word "true" you'll find "properly so called; rightly answering to a description: true statesmanship" which means that ANY person who is an American citizen is a True American.

Unless you're saying you're More American, which is essentially saying something is "more perfect." It's either prefect or not. There is no "more prefect" unless you're speaking about the grammatical error on the top of the Constitution.

I even challenge you right now to give one example, just one...of how you have more rights, truer rights, or are in any way entitled to anything outstanding over someone that became an American citizen yesterday. Shouldn't be too hard for you.

I also bet you can't name the rider that warned the colonies the British were coming, but hey...that's just one more thing that a non-American knows better then you.

[edit on 1-12-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sorry to bust up the trivia contest but I'm only doing it because pretty much nobody knows. There were 4 riders, Paul Revere never said "the red coats are coming" and one of the Riders was Shrub's Great Great Great Great Grandfather.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Stop imagining things, I never said blacks weren't real Americans, I said they weren't true Americans.

"i never said they were animals, just that they were less than human'
Ya see how that kind of semantics doesn't make the least bit of sense???

Every american citizen is equal. You have no more claim to being a 'real/true' american than an immigrant who just passed his citizenship test. The mere fact that one of your many ancestors happened to come to this country prior to 1776 is meaningless. And claiming that blacks didn't help build america is baloney. They were brought here as slaves, your ancestors were brought here as indentured servants. Both your ancestors masters and the masters of the black's ancestors would've considered none of ya to be 'true americans'.

"You've said that blacks aren't real americans and that it'd be great if the KKK would just get rid of the immigrants"

Thats not what I said, why don't you go back and look at my earlier posts.

you:

If the KKK revived, then they would eliminate some aliens. Because the believe in "America for Americans."

What are you saying now?

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Wow! That TRUEly confused me! And that's a REAL fact!

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I have tried to end this conflict more than once. I am tired of fighting, can't we just stop? Fine, if you can't admit there has been some misunderstanding then only I will admit that. If that does not end this endless struggle for who's right then I will just not comment anymore on this thread.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Rdang,
I can see that you have it all figured out, and I'd like you to help me figure it out too. So, care to shore up your claim?

I might not have it all figured out, but just maybe some of it. Your numbers look real good on paper, but fact remains they are here illegally. Thay are an unnecessary,unneeded drain. Like Cuba did in the eighties,I believe Mexico is allowing,enabling their, I'll be polite, less fortunate here. I believe our Government is also allowing this. The border is WIDE open. I believe because of the staggering amount of drugs coming in. The US is the worlds largest consumer of illegal drugs by far. Billions and billions to be made. The illegals are secondary. No other country in the WORLD allows this. Crimes are being commited,some horrendous : www.11alive.com... I've lost count how mant times I hear about illegals DUI and killing people. Yes, Americans commit their share crime, but if they wern't here how many Americans would still be alive?

[edit on 2-12-2006 by rdang]
[edited to correc the 'quote' tags -nygdan]

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
rdang, a lot of crime attributed to illegal aliens is actually scapegoating
the united states has a history of scapegoating less-than-liked groups
remember all the rapes and murders that were attributed to african american males in the south?

i honestly think that they shouldn't be here illegally, but the problem is that the USA tries to keep to many people out

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

i honestly think that they shouldn't be here illegally, but the problem is that the USA tries to keep to many people out

Maybe to conserve our land from house construction.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

when did the united states have a shortage of land?
this USA is one of those countries that has more than enough land to house way more people than it has
it's not like we're achieving a carrying capacity or some obscene population density

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

when did the united states have a shortage of land?
this USA is one of those countries that has more than enough land to house way more people than it has
it's not like we're achieving a carrying capacity or some obscene population density

Where I live, about every year or two I see a whole patch of trees cut down for houses. The population of the world is increasing at rapid pace. We are eventually going to run out of land if we continue like this. Not to mention farm land.

[edit on 2-12-2006 by wildcat]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join