It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Crime Destroying America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
I say the more diversity, the better. I used to live in Portland, OR where just about everybody was caucasian. We still need more asians and hispanics in our country as there are already enough whites and blacks.

Move to downtown Los Angeles, you'll have your fill.

And you'll get to experience, first hand, crime committed not only by American citizens, but the vastly larger amount of crimes committed by Illegal Immigrants.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Originally posted by wildcat

I wish I had more time to beat you up over this, but suffice it to say that you're out of your mind.

You didn't beat me up.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by wildcatIf you had the reading level of at least a 15 year old you would see the reason why I put a comma there. And another obvious clue is that I didn't say "who" I said "is."

Now please be respectful, don't let your personal feelings get in the way and take off points from me just because I am right.

I get blind when anyone shows any indication of racism and/or discrimination. Now quit the personal attacks right now.

That's your problem

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Go to your nearest Native American reserve and dare to utter those words in public there. To them, you are an alien. I repeat.... You are an Alien!!

I never said anything about Native Americans. Infact I did not like the way true Americans treated them.

So Native Americans are not true Americans???

Native and True are two different things when I am talking about that. My definition on True and Real are different that what the definition in the dictionary is. My definition is only a simple way of naming American origins.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcatBut I never mentioned anything that would proove that I do. You must not take my statements so literally.

Once you mention the KKK we have to do that. Once you show a shred of racism in your posts. We have to do that.

How does me stating a fact means I'm racist? It is true that if the KKK were big again then some illegal immigrants would be killed.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have every right to defend my self by denying ignorance.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Blacks weren't true Americans because they were brought here for slavery. True Americans are the original Americans (like me) who came here in the genesis of our nation.

Ummm, I don't think so. The first Americans were squatters basically and when they wanted to expand, they stole land using duplicity and force of arms. You also might realize (or not) that during your so called "genesis" period, some African-Americans were full voting citizens dating back to the Declaration of Independence in 1776.

Baltimore actually had more black voters than white voters during many elections AND the proposed US Constitution was ratified by both black and white voters in a number of states during 1787 and 1788.

Yes I am, a real American is someone who fights for the rights of every man. And I do mean that.

So what about the right to emigrate to this country just like everyone else? Are you saying whites are the only race that is allowed to have this right of basic freedom?

If so, then you are not fighting for the rights of "every man" at all. Only for the rights of those you deem are worthy of granting those rights to.

And no...if the KKK were big again, then more of them would be killed and not aliens. Let's face it. They don't have the GUTS to be very public, do they? They have to hide like COWARDS behind hoods, sheets, and acts of terror. I have never know a True American or a Real American who had to hide like they do. People would line up to put an end to them if they ever had any real courage to stand up in public for their beliefs.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcatIf you had the reading level of at least a 15 year old you would see the reason why I put a comma there. And another obvious clue is that I didn't say "who" I said "is."

Now please be respectful, don't let your personal feelings get in the way and take off points from me just because I am right.

I get blind when anyone shows any indication of racism and/or discrimination. Now quit the personal attacks right now.

I'm defending my arguments can't you see? I would of never had to if you guys never started a fight. I originally intended to only post one thing which was that, but now this feud had to happen. And now the only way I see to make it stop is for all of us to admit there has been some misunderstanding.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Blacks weren't true Americans because they were brought here for slavery. True Americans are the original Americans (like me) who came here in the genesis of our nation.

Ummm, I don't think so. The first Americans were squatters basically and when they wanted to expand, they stole land using duplicity and force of arms. You also might realize (or not) that during your so called "genesis" period, some African-Americans were full voting citizens dating back to the Declaration of Independence in 1776.

Baltimore actually had more black voters than white voters during many elections AND the proposed US Constitution was ratified by both black and white voters in a number of states during 1787 and 1788.

Yes I am, a real American is someone who fights for the rights of every man. And I do mean that.

So what about the right to emigrate to this country just like everyone else? Are you saying whites are the only race that is allowed to have this right of basic freedom?

If so, then you are not fighting for the rights of "every man" at all. Only for the rights of those you deem are worthy of granting those rights to.

And no...if the KKK were big again, then more of them would be killed and not aliens. Let's face it. They don't have the GUTS to be very public, do they? They have to hide like COWARDS behind hoods, sheets, and acts of terror. I have never know a True American or a Real American who had to hide like they do. People would line up to put an end to them if they ever had any real courage to stand up in public for their beliefs.

First, True and Real are two different things! I have said it before and will say it again, not being a True American does not mean that you are lower than everybody else.

And how did this turn into a rights discussion? I said, "that would only be true in the case that they are illegal" when I was asked if I want to kick out the illegal immigrants. My reason for that is I'm thinking about going into a Law and Government career.

As for KKK, they attack in private. I said some aliens, that doesn't mean there will be mass murders.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
2stepsfromtop, you're a braver man than I. On the rare occasions that I am in close proximity to any kind of crime, I never, ever, ever go up to the criminal (unless he's unarmed and quite a bit smaller than me) and ask to see his green card. If you'd like to publish the statistics you've gathered, I'd be honored to proofread your book for free and help you find a publishing house to take it.

Wildcat,
Whether or not I beat you up is a peripheral issue at best; I have a tendency to throw elbows, but I trust they don't hurt much. The heart of the matter is that you said something that seemed REALLY out there, your point has been challenged, and I think it would be cool if you would have a serious exchange of ideas about it; do it well and you may even convince someone. I'm confident there's a brighter future in that than in telling moderators that seemingly racist comments you made are "their problem".

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
"their problem".

When I said that, I thought the mod was either telling the truth or being sarcastic. So I said, "thats your problem" meaning that if he/she was being sarcastic, then it's his/her problem that he/she just insulted theirself.

For real

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Native and True are two different things when I am talking about that. My definition on True and Real are different that what the definition in the dictionary is. My definition is only a simple way of naming American origins.

So you ARE saying that native Americans are not true Americans.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

How does me stating a fact means I'm racist? It is true that if the KKK were big again then some illegal immigrants would be killed.

And do you support that? Killing other humans? Would you support it if the KKK got bigger (which will thankfully NEVER happen) that they start killing other people??

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I'm defending my arguments can't you see? I would of never had to if you guys never started a fight.

What fight???
I was showing you an example. I was using your own logic against you.

I originally intended to only post one thing which was that, but now this feud had to happen. And now the only way I see to make it stop is for all of us to admit there has been some misunderstanding.

It's a discussion forum. And this is PTS. And you cannot expect anyone not to consider what you said racism. According to your opinion, only European IMMIGRANTS and their descendants are true Americans. Nobody else. Therefor, real United States nationals are white people only. Am I right, or am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

When I said that, I thought the mod was either telling the truth or being sarcastic.

I don't have a problem. You have a problem with non-white people living in the United States apparently, since you consider them not real Americans.

So I said, "thats your problem" meaning that if he/she was being sarcastic, then it's his/her problem that he/she just insulted theirself.

For real

Yeah, uhmm.. aha... yeah. I just insulted myself..

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I'm defending my arguments can't you see? I would of never had to if you guys never started a fight.

What fight???
I was showing you an example. I was using your own logic against you.

I originally intended to only post one thing which was that, but now this feud had to happen. And now the only way I see to make it stop is for all of us to admit there has been some misunderstanding.

It's a discussion forum. And this is PTS. And you cannot expect anyone not to consider what you said racism. According to your opinion, only European IMMIGRANTS and their descendants are true Americans. Nobody else. Therefor, real United States nationals are white people only. Am I right, or am I wrong?

You didn't use any of my logic against me, look who's talking.

That would be True Americans (you said it, Europeans.) Real American is someone who would fight for the rights of every person in America. By those means, they would try to defend the constitution and reject the supposed RFID manditory implant. How doesn't that sound like a Real American?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   

You didn't use any of my logic against me,

What logic? One of your ancestors was on a boat that came here a long time ago?

Big deal.

Real American is someone who would fight for the rights of every person in America.

That'd rule out every member of the KKK.

By those means, they would try to defend the constitution and reject the supposed RFID manditory implant. How doesn't that sound like a Real American?

People who think that 'blacks' aren't 'real americans' don't sound like real americans.

You can't back them up because I never uttered out anything that would signify your false interpretation of my beliefs

You've said that blacks aren't real americans and that it'd be great if the KKK would just get rid of the immigrants.
Yeesh, why are racists allways so scared to admit that they're racist??

Yes I am, a real American is someone who fights for the rights of every man

When you're done sing the hulk hogan theme song you can get back to the rest of us.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Stop imagining things, I never said blacks weren't real Americans, I said they weren't true Americans.

"i never said they were animals, just that they were less than human'

"You've said that blacks aren't real americans and that it'd be great if the KKK would just get rid of the immigrants"

Thats not what I said, why don't you go back and look at my earlier posts. [/qutoe]
you:

If the KKK revived, then they would eliminate some aliens. Because the believe in "America for Americans."

What are you saying now?

[edit on 1-12-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned, I don't think myself to be prejudiced...I hate everybody equally...

That being said, I think it should be pointed out that I don't care if the immigrants are red, yellow, black or even purple with pink polka dots...If they're here illegally then that's how they should be treated. By being here illegally, they're breaking our laws. If the government doesn't do anything about it, I saw in a news article posted around here somewhere (sorry, lost the actual link) that a Chief of Police ticketed an admitted Illegal with Trespassing...Get enough places to do that, & I think the Illegals will get the hint that they should become legal or get gone.

Furthermore, if they come to America, they should be taking steps to become naturalized citizens. Having said that, it seems that most of the recent flux in immigration doesn't seem to support that attitude. When the Europeans were fleeing WW 2, they came to America to become Americans.

This is the whole premise behind when I say that, if they don't want to become Americans, then they should get the #$%^&$*%*&(%$(*%&% out of America.
(Note, that's not the official censor at work above...I expressed myself that way on purpose)

[edit on 30-11-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Stop imagining things, I never said blacks weren't real Americans, I said they weren't true Americans. I never said I was a real American, I said I was a true one. And your interpretations "Real" and "True" are false - when I am talking about that, it doesn't have anything to do with the definition in the dictionary or what ever your thinking.

If you want to make up definitions for commonly-understood words, that's your perogative, but don't think for even a second that people will understand what you're talking about.

1. The mods are being ignorant and are apparently have major difficulties looking back to see what I actually said. I keep having to deny their ignorance. Funny that a modderator is having thier own ignorance denied and when their motto is deny ignorance.

We're having major difficulties because your style of debate is reminiscent of a turtle on its back, spinning around in circles trying desperately to right itself, so it can flee.

You are in denial as far as your own statements on this thread. I suspect that anybody who has read the thread can see that for themselves.

Maybe the main problem we're having has to do with your penchant for making up new definitions for words, and then jumping on people who fail to psychically predict your intentions. Real and True are synonyms - fact.

They mean the same EXACT thing to everyone but yourself.

Do you understand that?

What you're trying to establish is some sort of birthright to this country. What I want to know is, what's the cutoff date? At what point did 'True American Settlers Beloved by God' become the unholy immigrant scourge?

What year/month/day?

Another problem we're having is in trying to understand what you mean when you contradict yourself from post to post.

2. I keep having to repeat myself, no one seems

Repetition is no substitute for clarity. It also helps if you finish your sentences.

Notice how I said "is," if I was saying that I am a Real American then it will look like-

Yes I am, a real American WHO who fights for the rights of every man. And I do mean that.

Wow. I have no idea what you just said there.

Wanna try it again with more clarity, and less repetition?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join