It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Crime Destroying America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
I hope there aren't very many people who feel the way you do.

Racist skinheads and kkkers account for 1% of the american population. THey're a puny minority.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
That's a laugh.

You must be really old.

What an honor it is to meet an original American.

What you're saying, in essence, is that I'm not a real American because my ancestors weren't on the first handful of boats. That's just nonsense.

I hope there aren't very many people who feel the way you do.

I did not say real I said true.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Originally posted by wildcat
True Americans are the original Americans (like me) who came here in the genesis of our nation.

You're not a True American.

Yes I am, a real American is someone who fights for the rights of every man. And I do mean that.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You're not fighting for the rights of every man. Stop lying. Didn't you want to kick out the "aliens"?? Are they not men? Are they not human?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
You're not fighting for the rights of every man. Stop lying. Didn't you want to kick out the "aliens"?? Are they not men? Are they not human?

But I never mentioned anything that would proove that I do. You must not take my statements so literally.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Go to your nearest Native American reserve and dare to utter those words in public there. To them, you are an alien. I repeat.... You are an Alien!!

I never said anything about Native Americans. Infact I did not like the way true Americans treated them.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
All you guys are making ludicrous claims. You can't back them up because I never uttered out anything that would signify your false interpretation of my beliefs.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Didn't you want to kick out the "aliens"??

That would only be true in the case that they were illegal.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
To clarify

When I mean True American I mean the Europeans who sailed here and settled and also the Native Americans who were here first. Anyone who is not a True American isn't lower and less important, it just means they aren't native or came here from Europe in the beggining of the colonies.

*Note that the English weren't the only ones with colonies, the French had them as well as the Portuguese and Spanish.

A Real American can be anyone who believes in our freedom and would fight for it if it were ever to be taken away. No one is limited to being a Real American.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

If you had the reading level of at least a 15 year old you would see the reason why I put a comma there. And another obvious clue is that I didn't say "who" I said "is."

Now please be respectful, don't let your personal feelings get in the way and take off points from me just because I am right.

[edit on 29-11-2006 by wildcat]

[edit on 29-11-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Blacks weren't true Americans because they were brought here for slavery. True Americans are the original Americans (like me) who came here in the genesis of our nation.

African Americans, in my opinion, are perhaps the most uniquely American demographic in our country.

How many African-Americans do you know who know their tribal or national origin? I've heard of Irish-Americans, Italitan-Americans, Jewish-Americans, etc etc etc, but have you EVER heard someone claim to be a Mande-American, Hutu-American, Senegalese-American, Nigerian-American, etc?

Then there's the "original" American thing. The economic situation on the Dark Continent being what it is, we didn't get African immigration from many sources other than slavery. On average, it is probably fair to bet that the average African-American can trace his American heritage back to before 1808 (when the importation of slaves was banned).
It's another story for whites. In 1850 there were approximately 23,000,000 people in the United States. At a births-only growth rate of 2% annually (more than double the current growth rate which also counts immigration), population would double every 35 years. This means that the population in 2006 should be 102 million Americans. We can therefore infer that even if "original americans" were reproducing like nut, they couldn't account for more than 1/3 of the population of the US. 2/3s of us have little or no heritage here before 1850, whereas African Americans on the norm can trace theirs back at least to 1808 (when importing slaves was banned).

So you've got the deep roots, you've got the "stuck in America" position they've held, and on top of that, you've got the fact that their culture is so uniquely American. We ripped them from their respective cultures and conglomerated them, forming a black culture that doesn't entirely exist anywhere else, and which has had PROFOUND influence on America. We have them to thank for American music- we'd still be listening to that whiney sounding depression-era crap if it weren't for them.

I wish I had more time to beat you up over this, but suffice it to say that you're out of your mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Go to your nearest Native American reserve and dare to utter those words in public there. To them, you are an alien. I repeat.... You are an Alien!!

I never said anything about Native Americans. Infact I did not like the way true Americans treated them.

So Native Americans are not true Americans???

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcatBut I never mentioned anything that would proove that I do. You must not take my statements so literally.

Once you mention the KKK we have to do that. Once you show a shred of racism in your posts. We have to do that.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

To clarify

When I mean True American I mean the Europeans who sailed here and settled and also the Native Americans who were here first. Anyone who is not a True American isn't lower and less important, it just means they aren't native or came here from Europe in the beggining of the colonies.

Double standards, and totally ridiculous. That means only a fraction of the people of the United States are true citizens. People that are 1st generation up to 7th or 8th generation U.S. citizens are not "true Americans according to you then". Question... Can you trace your roots back to those Europeans who sailed here in the 1600's and 1700's??

A Real American can be anyone who believes in our freedom and would fight for it if it were ever to be taken away. No one is limited to being a Real American.

So a Real American, and a True American are different then in your opinion... Interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcatIf you had the reading level of at least a 15 year old you would see the reason why I put a comma there. And another obvious clue is that I didn't say "who" I said "is."

Now please be respectful, don't let your personal feelings get in the way and take off points from me just because I am right.

I get blind when anyone shows any indication of racism and/or discrimination. Now quit the personal attacks right now.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
But hte point is, look at what the resentment gives you. It doesn't get rid of them, it doesn't solve the illegal problem, it just creates a new, far worse, problem.

Resentment is a human emotion, it is difficult to control in oneself much less others. So, our choice is to accept the situation as it is, or to take steps to remedy it. We'll have a much better chance of success doing that than trying to control an emotion.

The real issue with immigrants isn't whether they are here legally or not. Illegal Immigration, iow, just isn't much of a problem.

I pointed out the social costs of illegal immigration in California. It is a serious problem.

originally posted by Vekar
By the way to those who fear immigrants: Your family is an immigrant family any way you look at it! Even the Native Americans immigrated from somewhere else! WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS FOR PEATS SAKE! Differance: Europeans immigrated and killed almost 80% of the Native American population OUTRIGHT, WILLINGLY AND KNOWLEDGABLY! The Mexicans have not... They may be a pain in the rear at times but they have killed no one.

I thought your post on annexing Mexico was an interesting one, but I must take issue with the underlined part of your post. They most certainly have killed people; just ask the family of Adrienne Shelly.

Don't take this in any way, shape, or form as an endorsement of racism, but just what "rights" do you think the illegal immigrants have in the US?

[edit on 30-11-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Don't take this in any way, shape, or form as an endorsement of racism, but just what "rights" do you think the illegal immigrants have in the US?

None whatsoever. But It seems to me that he was labeling all non-European immigrants (and their descendants) as aliens.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Actually, immigrants who don't go through the proper channels do have rights in this country. They fall under the jurisdiction of the nation the minute they enter the country, and as such must be treated as human beings. They're not entitled to the benefits of citizenship, obviously, but they're still human and must be treated with a measure of dignity.

wildcat
Look up the definitions of the words 'real' and 'true' and get back to us when you feel capable of wiggling on that hook some more.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobeckyDon't take this in any way, shape, or form as an endorsement of racism, but just what "rights" do you think the illegal immigrants have in the US?

The rights of illegal immigrants are limited in that they obviously do not incorporate those specificially reserved for conditions that illegal immigrants do not meet, yet constitutionally speaking I believe that illegal immigrants retain all of the most fundamental rights.

Quite a few human rights, as opposed to citizen's rights, have been enshrined in our laws, some quite obviously and some subtly but quite purposefully. For instance the constitution uses the phrase "SHALL NOT" and other constructions thereof quite a bit. There is a legal precedent here which in spirit goes back to the writing of the ten commandments. It means what it says- It WON'T HAPPEN- not "it could happen to non-citizens", not "it might happen in time of war", not "we'll have to think this over a bit if things change too much"- IT WON'T HAPPEN. If I may quote "Walk the Line", "He said DON'T TOUCH IT!... Don't think about touchin' it, don't sing about touchin' it, don't think about singin' about touchin' it!"

nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws

There's a big one, and if I cared to go through the entire constitution there'd be plenty more. That's not to say that I think the constitution mandates an open border or anything like it, but I do believe that it behooves us to maintain a broad interpretation of anyone's rights in the age of such loop-hole terms as enemy combatant.

While I'm posting, I can't help but observe that Wildcat, always willing to ship out 5 or 6 one-liners in rapid succession, for some strange reason doesn't want to talk to me about whether or not blacks are true Americans. hmm. Would it draw a response, I wonder, if I were to mention that I think the KKK is the sorriest collection of failed humans that ever dared advertise its existence?

There is no sight more pathetic than a bunch of grown men running around making up secret languages, mystical titles to lend importance to the unremarkable, poverty stricken lives which they brought upon themselves but choose instead to blame on people they've never even met, except perhaps the sorry sight of a person who must hope for racist vigilantes to achieve through naked aggression what he lacks the ambition or intellect to help achieve through policy.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I say the more diversity, the better. I used to live in Portland, OR where just about everybody was caucasian. We still need more asians and hispanics in our country as there are already enough whites and blacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join