It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Crime Destroying America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This has absolutely gone way out of control.The U.S. has been overrun.The Government will not stop it.I cannot see how it benefits the country.I'm so sick of hearing how they only want to work,BS.Their here to get something for nothing. They come for the free medical,welfare,housing anything they can take by any means.Don't tell me that because they are illegal they can't get benefits,they do. I don't want to hear the stupid argument they work for next to nothing,could anyone survive on 100.00 a week.Who are the ones coming here? I haven't heard of Dr's lawyers,professionals sneaking into the country.If this isn't stopped and the illegals removed,the US is doomed.

Link: www.worldnetdaily.com...

[edit on 28-11-2006 by rdang]

(Mod edit: Fixed link. -- Majic)

[edit on 12/1/2006 by Majic]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Agreed.Just here to abuse the taxpayers system for all its worth!ive paid into system foe 25yrs and cant get medical benefits yet these unemployables receive everything and contribute nothing!Whats wrong with thus picture?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Try living in LA it's pretty bad here. THey are here for the work but also to extend their idea of Atzlan and La Raza. They think that according to their ancient Aztec beliefs all of the southern, and western United States is really 'theirs' and that it's their right to invade and not assimilate.

They are just as prejudiced as the people who are white supremacists.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Try living in LA it's pretty bad here. THey are here for the work but also to extend their idea of Atzlan and La Raza. They think that according to their ancient Aztec beliefs all of the southern, and western United States is really 'theirs' and that it's their right to invade and not assimilate.

They are just as prejudiced as the people who are white supremacists.

Great, just what we need, Mexican religious extremists. I wonder how this is going to turn out in the future.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Two points -

WorldNutDaily is not a reliable source for news. They're somewhere in between Mexican wrestling and the tabloids in terms of credibility.

Also, why did you just link to their homepage? Are you trying to reference a particular story, or just helping people find their way to other assorted nonsense?

I can edit your post if you provide a link.

On topic: fear of immigrants is not entirely unfounded, but it's usually not rational. Even if every single Mexican moved north, and left their entire nation empty, they would still constitute less than 40% of the population.

And, obviously, that's never going to happen.

I think that if people are looking for reasons for why the healthcare and education in this country is starting to suck so bad, immigrants are easy to blame, but that's a false paradigm, and it doesn't do the complexity of the problem justice, IMO.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
They can reproduce at alarming rates so if they all moved north and origionally made up only 40% of the population, and then each has two to three kids who they raise the same way they were (non-assimilated-nor want to) and then you've got a lot more than 40% and that is part of the stratagy, win by numbers.

It's incredably draining on the states resources.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's a hassle to procreate and keep pace? Jesus...

You'd think we wouldn't need much arm-twisting on this issue. I don't know about you, but I don't need convincing...

Anyway, as far as their drain on resources - that's partially true. If we took steps to make the system more efficient, I reckon that would more than compensate for the added burden of immigrants.

Look at the black budget, or the amount of money we've spent this year alone on high explosives to drop on already devastated countries, of fancy electronic whizbangs to fight a non-existent enemy, and tell me again why there's no money for medical care, housing, and social programs...

Point being, I'm pretty poor. I have more in common with the immigrants than I do with the people leading this country straight into the ground. Can you dig it?

As far as I'm concerned, it's not a race issue, or a color issue, or a language issue. The core issue is, and always has been, wealth, or the lack thereof. The wealthy and powerful will do anything to redirect our attention and sow seeds of disunity, distrust, and fear. The more we fight each other, the fewer problems we cause them while they take all the money - divide and conquer.

That's the way I look at the situation anyway.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
First Idea: All the citizens need to move out the cities and into rural america. Secondly all citizens need to encourage illegals to move into the cities. Santuary City Policy will do that for us.

Once the cities are full the legal citizens simply put the cities under siege, no food, no clothes or supplies into the cities. Block the roads and railways. Since even the best supplied city can only last 3 or 4 days without all the shelves being bare, it won't be long before the local corrupt politicians and the illegals will be trying to get out. The city governments will collapse because of the burden.

Second idea: Instead of fighting all of the corrupt politicians, let's help them finish it off by inviting illegals here even more, but then focus the illegals on the rich instead of the middle class. Explain to them that the rich have all the money, and that they need to steal and do their crimes in certain rich neighborhoods as their return will be much better. Also the legal population could focus the illegals on the politicians and their areas of residence. For Example someone could put out invitations to all illegals for a Christmas Party with free food at the Governors Mansion, then millions would show up and get the point across while they eat the politicians out of house and home and who knows what else.

Oh well, just crazy ideas...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There has never been a nation in history that was destroyed by immigration, legal or otherwise. Illegal Immigration is one of the smallest and least important problems facing America today.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
No but there has been empires...

Rome for one.

Too many non- romans in the mix weakend it and thus destroyed it from within as all the infighting made them lose sight of the enemy out side of the gates..

So as rome got weak from in fighting, the hordes at the gates siezed the chance and rome fell forever...

Today that reads Mexicans inside tearing it up, and islamists at the gates waiting for the fall in the USA ......

In europe and the UK its islamists within, and islamists waiting for the fall....

we're in a bit of trouble really........

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
No but there has been empires...

Rome for one.

Too many non- romans in the mix weakend it and thus destroyed it from within

Rome didn't fall because it was taking in new peoples. It fell because it was invaded by an outside army.

as all the infighting made them lose sight of the enemy out side of the gates..

The citizens weren't infighting and leaving the state weak. If anything, it was the elite that had too many powerful people trying to take up more power, that left it weak. It had nothign to do with immigration.

Today that reads Mexicans inside tearing it up, and islamists at the gates waiting for the fall in the USA

If anything, the roman example argues for working to have more immigration, and being more tolerant of different cultures.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by Nygdan
There has never been a nation in history that was destroyed by immigration, legal or otherwise. Illegal Immigration is one of the smallest and least important problems facing America today.

I think that the situation in France disproves that to a large degree:

The unrest started among youths in Clichy-sous-Bois angry over the accidental electrocutions of two teenagers, but it rapidly grew into a nationwide wave of arson and nightly clashes between rioters armed with firebombs and police retaliating with tear gas.

Soul-searching
The crisis has led to a collective soul-searching about France’s failure to integrate its African and Muslim minorities. Anger about high unemployment and discrimination has fanned frustration among the French-born children of immigrants from former colonies.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

It is an extremely important issue in America today. The social costs of supporting the illegal immigrants threatens to bankrupt many cities. Consider California:

In hosting America's largest population of illegal immigrants, California bears a huge cost to provide basic human services for this fast growing, low-income segment of its population. A new study from the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) examines the costs of education, health care and incarceration of illegal aliens, and concludes that the costs to Californians is $10.5 billion per year.

usgovinfo.about.com...

Emphasis added.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I definitely disagree with that. The Roman Empire was destroyed by immigration. Not only are illegal aliens streaming across the borders, but terrorists and foreign agents are mixed in among them. America will soon be turned into a third world country by the drain illegals put on the system. If we cannot even secure our own borders, then how can we possibly call ourselves a sovereign nation. I have seen the endless trails of garbage in the wilderness and the amount leaves me to believe the numbers are much higher than we are being led to believe. Once they have crossed the border, they become illegal invaders and need to be dealt with as such.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
On topic: fear of immigrants is not entirely unfounded, but it's usually not rational. Even if every single Mexican moved north, and left their entire nation empty, they would still constitute less than 40% of the population.

It is not necessary to have 51% of the population to control a society, or to have a major impact on it. To further drive this home, if 40% of the population were illegal immigrant, they would constitute a majority, since the remaining 60% is split up across all other races/ethnicities. Trends indicate that Hispanics will comprise 25% of the population by the year 2040.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
All I have to say is ALL illegal aliens should be expelled back to their homelands.

I like immigration, but not illegal immigration.

There are plenty of people around the world applying legally to move to and work in the United States, Mexicans and others who choose to cross the border illegally are detrimental to our sovereignty, our laws, and anyone else who applies legally.

Illegal Aliens

[edit on 11/28/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
does the united states really have the right to tell people that they are illegal aliens when it was founded by the descendants of illegal aliens?

i agree that legal immigration is the best way
however
maybe the problem is the quota system that they use to hand out visas

one weird example
the nation of lithuania is allocated 2 visas
it has a population of over 1 million

BUT

the nation of malta is allocated 2+ visas
it has a population of around 400,000

[edit on 11/28/06 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
does the united states really have the right to tell people that they are illegal aliens when it was founded by the descendants of illegal aliens?
[edit on 11/28/06 by madnessinmysoul]

Well, since their only reason for coming here is to benefit from the system those "illegal immigrants" created, yes.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

Well, maybe when you show me the applicable law in effect back then, I can answer it for you.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

I think that the situation in France disproves that to a large degree:

France certainly hasn't been destroyed by its immigrants. And, again, if anything, the situation in france shows that when you ostracize, despise, and abuse immigrants, they're going to become as violent and depraved as people think they are. France has a horrible ability to assimilate immigrants, and to adapt the french culture to the immigrants culture, thankfully, the US has a great ability to absord new immigrant populations and get along with them.

groingrinder
The Roman Empire was destroyed by immigration

Please demonstrate this. The influx of new populations within the empire, if anything, provided new recruits for the army, new populations to tax, and new workers for the rich.

Not only are illegal aliens streaming across the borders, but terrorists and foreign agents are mixed in among them.

I agree that the insecurity of the border is a problem, because it allows terrorists and the like to get through. There are drug and even human smuggling gangs that operate across the border and create the insecurity; we need to get rid of those organizations. We can most easily do this by making it much much easier and quicker for people to become an american citizen. As it is, its worthwhile for people to pay money and risk their lives with these human tafficking gangs. If it were simpler, quicker, and easier to become a citizen, the customer base for those gangs would dry up, and there wouldn't be anywhere near as large of an immigrant 'underground' in the US. That'd drastically improve out security.

America will soon be turned into a third world country by the drain illegals put on the system.

Please demonstrate this.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Rome fell because of immigration? That's a new one.

Last I checked, Rome fell because it rotted from the inside out, overextended itself militarily, and lost sight of its priorities. When you spend more on pool adornment and gilded vomit urns than on spears and chariots, you're bound to fall sooner rather than later...

Anyway, in response to jsobecky - you're making a pair of flawed assumptions - hispanics are not a monolithic group that toes any sort of ideological or political line, and neither are the rest of the people in the country automatically at each others' throats because they don't share a skin color.

White people have had a majority in this country for quite some time now, and we can't seem to agree on much of anything.

Do you understand my point?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join