Cool club drinks/shots.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I love those drinks they serve at the clubs and bars. Post one (or more) drink or shots that you like and how its made (ingredients)

Heres one:

Shot: Liquid Cocaine: Goldslagger, Everclear, Bacardi 151. Very strong shot. Gives me instant buzz after 2-3 of them.

Drink: Saaki Bomber: Saaki (Rice alcohol shot) plus Beer. Love those with sushi. Pour saaki in shot glass and put shot glass in cup and gulp it down. :w:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Not a very good member of Islam are you? The quran forbits you from using it

Islam Prohibits alcohol

back on topic I prefer Scotch and soda myself

[edit on 11/29/2006 by shots]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'll stick to Paulaner for now.....I'm moving to London next month and can't wait to try beer from the some of the local breweries, from what I hear some of it's good to go

The worst shot I've ever had was a Belfast Blast....disgusting

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is a sure fire pick-up after a night of drinking.

A tall glass with ice.
2 oz. Vodka (your choice).
10 ml. Royal Jelly & Ginseng.
Half a can of Red Bull energy drink.

Don't go shy on the vodka, about 2 oz. is needed to cure a hangover.

Dump in the small bottle of Royal Jelly and Ginseng then stir. Add half the can of Red Bull and mix a bit so that you get a slightly cloudy drink.

Repeat if necessary, but I find one is just about right to start the day........

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I have to agree, the red bull drinks can be good, like Red Bull and Vodka.

I'm a fan of Gin and Tonic too.

half_minded
Goldslagger, Everclear, Bacardi 151. Very strong shot. Gives me instant buzz after 2-3 of them

Well, of course, you're talking about 3 ounces or more of Everclear. If it didn't give you a buzz, then you'd best see a doctor!

Anyone here allergic to alcohol, btw? I know someone that is.

Originally posted by SportyMB
I'll stick to Paulaner for now

Yeah! Thatsa good stuff!

.....I'm moving to London next month

"Fuller" is pretty popular there. Boddington Pub Ale is also good and available in the US.

Belfast Blast

Whats in that?

I was out with some friend the other day who were doing "Irish Car Bombs". But they were topping off the whiskey with Bailey's Irish Creme, which I thought was strange. They also didn't want to call it an 'Irish' Car bomb, which I thought was pretty silly. I suggested that we start making shots of "Palestinian Suicide Belts"! "Hey, lets all have a round of IEDS! WOHOOO!"

shots
The quran forbits you from using it

I think technically it forbids drinking fermented grape juice. So everclear, made from grain, shoudl be fine!
And, of course, omar khayyam was a good muslim, and he glorified wine. Lots of muslim groups are perfectly fine with wine, in fact.

Scotch and soda

Usually if I have whiskey and some sort of mix in, its a cola, I think they call it a 'rusty nail'.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I like Shirley Temples.

Peace

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I think technically it forbids drinking fermented grape juice. So everclear, made from grain, shoudl be fine!
That is not the impression I got from the link I used it says ALL intoxicating liquor and drugs.

Regarding Alcohol - The Holy Quraan states: "They ask Thee concerning Wine and Gambling, Say: In them is great sin, and some profit, for men; but the sin is greater than the profit." (Surah Al-Baqarah:219)

The Arabic word used in this text is Khamr which is applied to all intoxicating liquor or drug.
Source

As for whiskey and cola/coke or any soda except club it all is sweet and my tummy can't take it even though I do like their taste. Same with Rum and Coke or Margaritas and Pina Coladas although One Pina colada is fine but who can stop with just one?

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
three wisemen
oatmeal cookie
kermit's middle leg
sledgehammer - this one draws a crowd as it involves flame and inhaling alcohol vapors

the AA.

I don't know the recipes to the first 4. The last one was a shot a bartender friend would make up on the spot. one was usually enough to kill a small bear.

there used to be a bar in New Orleans that we would go to that only served shots. that's where kermit's middle leg came from. they had some inventive concoctions.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Liquid Cocaine shots are brutal. The last time I was doing those at a bar I wound up hitting on a female Mounted Police officer in the street who fortunately had a good sense of humor.

One of my favorite drinks is a 'Flaming Dr. Pepper.' Get a mug of light beer, leaving some room on the top. Grab a shot glass and fill it mostly with Amaretto, then carefully pour some 151 on top, then light it. Give it a couple seconds to wow all the other drunks, then drop it in the mug and chug it. Good times.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Usually if I have whiskey and some sort of mix in, its a cola, I think they call it a 'rusty nail'.

No, a "rusty nail" is scotch and Drambuie. Whiskey and cola could be called a highball...or a whiskey and cola.

How about a Mexican Standoff? Tequila, prune juice and Kaopectate.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright:

I can't help but predict that as soon as the first drop of that touches my tongue, I would immediately crap my pants.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino

Originally posted by yeahright:

I can't help but predict that as soon as the first drop of that touches my tongue, I would immediately crap my pants.

I crapped my pants reading it.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

No, a "rusty nail" is scotch and Drambuie. Whiskey and cola could be called a highball...or a whiskey and cola.

For you knowledge of scotch and the laugh I got from your suggestion:

I'd like to recommend something simple for the rugged palate.......

1 part Jack Daniel's
1 part AboveTopSecret

Very smooth........... :w:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Not a very good member of Islam are you? The quran forbits you from using it

Are you trying to personally attack me in another thread which is not about muslims? Is it just your hobby and do you just hate every muslim and never miss a chance to pass one of your comments?

Out of all my posts, can you give me even one, just ONE, sentence where I say that I am a religious muslim. I do try to educate people more about muslims and try to stop the steretyping. I do it because I know the problem better than you, being a muslim myself. But I never once stated that I am a strict religious muslim. In fact, I have never mentioned any personal religious views ever on this site.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
Are you trying to personally attack me

No not at all. I was simply pointing out your own hypocrisy, you preach one thing yet practice another.

----

Anyone ever had Bailys Irish Cream with Irish Mist? Yummy Yummy very good drink. It is known as a liquid Bra remover around here.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
No not at all. I was simply pointing out your own hypocrisy, you preach one thing yet practice another.

Holy #. You dont give up do you. Your attempts at discrediting me are pathetic and sad. I do not need to follow or preach Islam to be able to talk about it.

I never preach Islam. I only talk about it, because I know lot about it.

You pathetic attempts at dissing me with baseless arguments are really pointless. Its just sad that you were not able to argue with me in other posts and are trying very hard to diss me on a off-topic post with false accusations without any backup for your claims. People like you contribute nothing to forums, except drama and excitement. You need to stop your pathetic attempts and get with the program

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Nevermind shots attempt to derail your thread (or you're beliefs) half. You know you and what you do.

We're here to discuss drinks right ? So let's do the damn thing

My favorite shot is tequila as I do find mixing stuff doesn't agree with me these days and I prefer straight liqour to lolly-water tasting stuff lol But my fav mixed shot would still have to be a Quick [insert F word here]

Kahlua, Midori and Baileys

yeah it's old school but I haven't been out much lately to try what's out there now.
Although I did like the Adios MF drinks I had when out in the US last year. Not sure what's in them besides Hypnotic which I know because it's blue lol

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sorry to everyone else for the unpleasent scene earlier. Some people are so hellbent on putting me down that they try every cheap shot possible. Maybe that why they have names like 'Shots'....hmmm

Anyway, back to drinks.

I love tequila shots. With lemon and salt. I always have one when I go to a club.

In bars, I prefer having beer.

Have you guys heard of the beer from Four Peaks? Its called Heffeweizen. If you havent then you have to try it. Simple amazing.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Jäger Bombs and Incredible Hulks are the way to go, then follow up with the cheapest beer available.

and keep ya religion and personal attacks at home

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded

Shot: Liquid Cocaine: Goldslagger, Everclear, Bacardi 151. Very strong shot. Gives me instant buzz after 2-3 of them.

Eh?

Where is the vodka in that ?? I think you have it incomplete, it is:
schnapps, tequilla, vodka, gin, rum and then everclear>shake and strain.......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join