It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top ufo/alien forums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What are the top 5 or 10 ufp/alien forums on the web?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
ATS
ATS
ATS
ATS
ATS

That shouldnt be a one-liner, I think.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I'm don't frequent any other UFO/Alien forums, so unfortunately I can't help you there sorry.

ATS has always supplied more than enough information for me on the subject.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
ATS is the best by far
think it like this ATS is Ferrari for ufo forums

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I agree with the above replies to a certain degree.

I have googled and peeked around a couple of places and found none as "complete" as this section under ATS.

Um...i would like to add that there is however a concern for all forums growing this large that the "ego" of the forums becomes too large with the resulting lost "humbleness" which i believe is crucial in order to maintain quality. Seeing ATS as the only real deal is dangerous and should be countered by always keeping a curiousity about what other people are discussing elsewhere on the web. It´s not a "us and them" thing...there is only "us". My 2 cents...

[edit on 28-11-2006 by tomra]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hi imtim83,

I'm not sure what you mean by the "top" ufo/alien forums.

I think ATS is interesting, and probably gets more posts and hits than most (?any?) other ufo/alien forums.

On the other hand, some other mailing lists and forums have less activity but each individual post _tends_ to have more indepth analysis.

Some of the better known mailing lists and forums are described (with relevant links) at the helpful webpage below:
www.ufoinfo.com...

The forums that I access regularly are listed below (not in any particular order):

(1) ATS (see Here)
(2) UFO UpDates (see Here)
(3) Aliens-UFOs.com (see Here)
(4) Ufologyinuk (see Here)
(5) UFO Data (see Here)

(The last two of the above list, particularly Ufologyinuk, tend to have a UK focus).

The archive of the UFO UpDates mailing list is a valuable resource. Although not as easy to search as the ATS archives, the UFO Updates archives contain emails from some of the biggest names within ufology (both pro-ETH and skeptics) on numerous cases and issues. Try downloading the Google toolbar, and use it to search its archives.

Of course, recommending the "best" discussion list for you would depend upon your interests (e.g. Lists focusing on particular regions, such as the UK) and tastes (e.g. skeptical or not).

All the best,

Isaac Koi

sbj

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
ATS is easily the best one that I have ever come across. There are alot of interesting threads here, and at the very least its always entertaining!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
you put aliens-ufos as no 3 should be more like 300
that is the worst ufo site on the net
the only other site which is good, i would say is conspiracy central they were just as big as ATS before hackers ruined there site

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I just went on the aliens-ufos. com webiste, I looked at their first thread and it was called, ''Alien Autopsy Vid, real or fake?'' Or something like that. I can say we are a bit more 'advanced' as a forum as they are.

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was at unexplained mysteries before I found ATS,and all they did was curse and call names there.ATS is the best I've seen on the net,by far.So I'd stay right where you are for the best and smartest minds on the internet and the world,and I truely believe that.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
you put aliens-ufos as no 3 should be more like 300
that is the worst ufo site on the net

Hi Cyrax,

As I said above the list, the websites were not listed in any particular order.

As for aliens-ufos being "the worst ufo site on the net", I've come across many, many ufo websites and forums that are _much_ worse. I mean, come on, but some ufo websites are almost incoherent. I've had some helpful responses to a couple of queries that I've posted on the aliens-ufos forum, and still find it (like ATS) interesting to visit fairly regularly.

All the best,

Isaac

top topics

join