It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop the anti-war protests.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
"We must recognize that a second war is now being waged, a war to liberate the Iraqi people from terror and those within their country trying to destroy their hopes and dreams. These murderers are not freedom fighters, not rebels, not even terrorists of a cause. They want to deny the people of Iraq a future, a chance to be a member of the international community, a chance to be great and successful again."

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I got a better idea.

STOP SMOKING CRACK.

Put the pipe down and realize that drugs cause bad things to hapen to your brain, like belief this war was actually for the benefit of Iraqis.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Things were going fine in Iraq until the U.S. went in there. There were less dead people, thats for sure. The chaos that has ensued since the invasion should be enough to show anybody that the people of Iraq do not want us there. Our soldiers don't even want to be there.

I support the troops enough to want them back home to fend off real threats. Not imaginary dangers from unfriendly countries.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   
great post awesome topic

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:26 AM
link   
We shall not stop our protest.

Anyone who believes:

A) this war was done for the Iraq people out of the kindness of Bush's heart.

B) This war wasn't for oil interests.

C)The U.S and U.K have lowered the threat of terrorism by invading Iraq

D) Saddam huissien (spelling?) was capable of deploying weapons of mass destruction.#

E) Saddam was involved with Osama Bin Laden like the U.S and U.K said.

If you beleive any of the above to be true then
YOU NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES.

I will never stop protesting against a bull# war that is being lead by bull# politicians.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
I got a better idea.

STOP SMOKING CRACK.

Put the pipe down and realize that drugs cause bad things to hapen to your brain, like belief this war was actually for the benefit of Iraqis.

I Second this!

Only thing that must be recognized here is that this is going to end like Nam.. only worse..

When the time comes..

For you, for US.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
"We must recognize that a second war is now being waged, a war to liberate the Iraqi people from terror and those within their country trying to destroy their hopes and dreams. These murderers are not freedom fighters, not rebels, not even terrorists of a cause. They want to deny the people of Iraq a future, a chance to be a member of the international community, a chance to be great and successful again."

Right buddy........

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:51 AM
link   
"Things were going fine in Iraq until the U.S. went in there"

sorry man, thats absolute #.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I got a better idea.

STOP SMOKING CRACK.

Yes, it is now obvious that smoking crack makes one dillusional and unable to see things clearly. Clean up your act before it's too late.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Things were going fine in Iraq until the U.S. went in there.

Yeah yeah yeah....

SADDAM HUSSEIN: crimes and human rights abuses A report on the human cost of Saddam�s policies

" Torture is systematic in Iraq. The most senior figures in the regime are personally involved. Saddam Hussein runs Iraq with close members of his own family and a few associates, most of whom come from his hometown of Tikrit. These are the only people he feels he can trust. "

" A Tortured Family :a case brought to the attention of the FCOA family, arrested in late 2000, were taken to two separate interrogation centres within RepublicanGuard facilities located along the road to Abu Ghraib.

The husband was held in one centre whilstthe wife and children were held at a women�s facility. The husband and wife were interrogatedunder torture about the husband�s sale of a vehicle which, the interrogators said, had been capturedby Iraqi security forces during a raid on Iraqi oppositionists.

The interrogators said separately to both husband and wife that they would cease the torture if theysigned confessions admitting to be collaborating with the oppositionists. They refused. The wifewas stripped naked and cigarettes stubbed out on all parts of her body whenever she refused toimplicate her husband. She was beaten and thrown around the interrogation room. Her childrenwere forced to watch the torture.

She was eventually released, having been told that her husbandwould continue being tortured until she returned to confess. She was arrested again two weekslater and the same pattern of torture was repeated, leaving her a psychological wreck.

During his interrogation, the husband�s arms were tied behind his back and he was then suspendedin the air using a hook hung from the ceiling. This caused intense pain as his shoulder muscles andligaments were torn. After a period, the interrogators entered the room and the husband wasunhooked and placed in a chair in the middle of the room.

From close range, he was then shot atwith a pistol whenever he refused to agree to sign his confession. Sometimes shots were firedwhich missed his body, at other times the pistol muzzle was placed against his fingers, toes orarms and fired so as to mutilate these areas.

Over the following two weeks further interrogations occurred at intervals, following periods offood and water deprivation. Eventually the husband�s and wife�s wider family paid a bribe to anIraqi Intelligence officer and both the husband and wife were released. They subsequently escapedfrom Iraq.Udayy Saddam HusseinSaddam�s elder son.

He has been frequently accused of serial rape and murder of youngwomen. He maintained a private torture chamber, known as �al-Ghurfa al-Hamra� (the Red Room),disguised as an electricity installation, in a building on the banks of the Tigris He personally executed dissidents in Basra during the uprising that followed the Gulf Warin March 1991.

In one infamous incident of mass torture, Udayy Hussein ordered the national football team to becaned on the soles of their feet after losing a World Cup qualifying match. As a member of the National Security Council, he bears command responsibility for all crimescommitted with the authority or acquiescence of that body.(From INDICT and other sources)

P.S : Sorry for the long cut-path, but as I know that you won't read the article,at least, I can hope that you will read this post.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
"Things were going fine in Iraq until the U.S. went in there"

sorry man, thats absolute #.

hmm interesting I see a new debate topic forming

Wanna have a go?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I smell a rat... go back to the thread u came from

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
to understand whats going on, you have to take a step back and see the bigger picture here. Its all about a powerful few wanting to maintain a grip and control over the whole world. George Bush and Saddam Hussein may not the be the opposites and enemies you believe them to be. Why? Because they share the same agenda. Didnt a British journalist see Saddam being ferried off on a US Air Force 1 plane during the seige at the airport back in April or something? Now, why would that be??

Same with British politics..we're led to believe that Labour and Tories are in opposition to each other, to make people believe theyre free, and they have a choice. The truth is they both have the same agenda, so that, whatever the outcome, they - the elite who hold the power - end up winning, and maintaining cntrol. This has been going on for centuries...just the global elite (all across the world) holding on to power which entails maintaining control over world finance, world oil supplies, etc.

This war isnt about George Bush, leader of the free world, versus Saddam the evil bogeyman. Thats what they want people to think. Its all part of a strategy for the powers that be to further those powers in their plan for world domination. A few dead american soldiers are just part of that plan.

George Bush says he doesnt care about the protesters because its wonderful they live in a free country and are able to do so. Funny how he's just cancelled meetings with the families of dead soldiers who have spoken out against him in the press recently. Free speech? Only if you agree with George and dont confront him with the truth.

The real enemy and axis of evil isnt some dictator in a far off country. When has Iraq ever invaded a Western country? Even George Bush admits Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11. So this fight against an invisible, faceless enemy (called "Terror" - just to keep people in a state of terror) will keep the world at war for years to come.

The real enemy is the powerful few who engineer wars to further their own goals. Only when this power mad few have been removed and consigned to history will this world (and that means everyone, not just the rich people) truly be free...

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I say start more of em'!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
ultra phoenix, ure background could kill someone with epilepsy at 400metres

BUSH IS COMING TO ENGLAND SOON!! oh yippeee! time to watch some time-wasting anti-war marches!
if you really cared about the people of iraq, you'd be askin bush to send more people in to help.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I can only hope that during his trip to the UK, prince Chucky and his servants gang rape Bush, who discovers that he actually likes it, and becomes Charles gay consort, resigning as prez, and remaining there to keep the Tabloids occupied...............

But enough of that. There will be protests. Bitchin. I hope his Limo is covered with pigs blood and dog #. I hope a meteor hits his motorcade. I hope a horrid case of monkey syphilus breaks out and wastes him. I hope he eats some rotten food, the pukes on the queen, and gets sent to the tower to get his head chopped off.

I hope the earth swallows him up.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JodyFostersArmy
great post awesome topic

IS THAT ALL SHE SAYS?!

EVERY POST SHE SAYS EXACTLY THAT!

[Edited on 17-11-2003 by BeingWatchedByThem]

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSageStop the protest....

Would you deny people the basic right to protest, the cornerstone of any democratic society?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I can only hope that during his trip to the UK, prince Chucky and his servants gang rape Bush, who discovers that he actually likes it, and becomes Charles gay consort, resigning as prez, and remaining there to keep the Tabloids occupied...............

But enough of that. There will be protests. Bitchin. I hope his Limo is covered with pigs blood and dog #. I hope a meteor hits his motorcade. I hope a horrid case of monkey syphilus breaks out and wastes him. I hope he eats some rotten food, the pukes on the queen, and gets sent to the tower to get his head chopped off.

I hope the earth swallows him up.

Hey, where've you been????????

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
"But enough of that. There will be protests. Bitchin. I hope his Limo is covered with pigs blood and dog shyte. I hope a meteor hits his motorcade. I hope a horrid case of monkey syphilus breaks out and wastes him. I hope he eats some rotten food, the pukes on the queen, and gets sent to the tower to get his head chopped off.

I hope the earth swallows him up."

you coulda just said u hope a sniper pops a round into his skull.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join