It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't as a race together we demand the truth from our governments? No matter where you live!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If they don't why can't one day we stand together and over throw the government to get the truth only? They can't stop it because there not enough people in the government to stop everyone standing together! Once we know the truth they can't do anything because we as a people may be so in shock, angry, disappointed, or deny it all.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by imtim83]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
There have been many groups who use freedom of information acts to obtain documents regarding UFO and aliens, but most of the time, the government will either deny it, or say it's top secret, in order to keep the public from learning what they recorded. Not every person is convinced that UFO's exist, so the demand to the government won't be great. So far, the best movement in spreading the truth about UFOs has been the internet. With sites like these, people can get much more diverse information regarding UFOs than they could if they researched it on their own.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
There have been many groups who use freedom of information acts to obtain documents regarding UFO and aliens, but most of the time, the government will either deny it, or say it's top secret, in order to keep the public from learning what they recorded. Not every person is convinced that UFO's exist, so the demand to the government won't be great. So far, the best movement in spreading the truth about UFOs has been the internet. With sites like these, people can get much more diverse information regarding UFOs than they could if they researched it on their own.

True but a good amount fo the US or world, can't remember which sorry believe in ETs or ufos out there, over half!

Thats enough people maybe but it may be difficult to do.

Do you think it could ever be possible?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by imtim83
If they don't why can't one day we stand together and over throw the government to get the truth only? They can't stop it because there not enough people in the government to stop everyone standing together! Once we know the truth they can't do anything because we as a people may be so in shock, angry, disappointed, or deny it all.

If we would all work together, not only could we obtain truth, but a better life for all. We could do anything if we would work together, but so many people still choose to see divisions instead of divinity that we are all blind.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7

Originally posted by imtim83

If we would all work together, not only could we obtain truth, but a better life for all. We could do anything if we would work together, but so many people still choose to see divisions instead of divinity that we are all blind.

Well how can we get people to listen without a one man leader? We should never have a leader for this because to me that would mat make it unfair and not a together effect as one. Everyone will be a piece of the leader and all as one we are the leader completely put together!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Because they shoot you dead.
Also, before we "over throw" the government we need something to replace it with....or do we need one ?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Naturally, man does not need government, individuals would keep eachother in check, as long as everyone lived by some "moral standard". Government has been created, to control you and thats all it ever will be....the control of men.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
@imtim83

We can get people to listen without having a leader. Sure, naturally some people are more prone to becoming leaders of a group, and that's fine, but we don't have to have some appointed leader of the world. So yes, we should all be part of what is the leader. We just have to show each other more love and acceptance.

@R3KR

Yes, they can and sometimes will shoot us dead. But they won't shoot us all dead, if we are relentless about this we will prevail. We make them who they are. Without us they wouldn't exist.. It is the people at the bottom that make the rich richer and give them power. If we refuse to work for them, refuse to buy from them, and refuse to have anything to do with them and are passionate about it; not giving up no matter what, it will only be a matter of time before they are begging us to come back. Their monies (i am referring to all currencies) are no good if we don't use them, they are worthless anyways, just pieces of paper and metal.

The problem is that much of humanity worships money, that is all they care about, they want to be the ones in power. The thing that the ones "in power" don't want us to know is, it is us who actually hold the power. WE run the world, but have given our power away, we allow them to do what they do.

We most definitely don't need a government. That doesn't mean that we can't organize things a bit, but we don't need elitists policing the world in overalls while WE are struggling to make a living. The money that we use today was originally meant to be receipts for gold that you allowed the bank to hold on to for you. They have fooled us into thinking that it is the money that is worth something. Can you go trade in your Federal Reserve Note for gold? Only at a pawn shop or Jewelry store, but not from the Federal Reserve which is not a part of the government, but merely a group of bankers.

So yes, they can shoot some dead, but they will not shoot everyone dead.

Also, we would not be overthrowing the government, just simply kicking them out of our house. We are the ones with the power, but until more people realize this, we cannot do much.

peace, love, unity

Pancho

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The only way to do something like that would be to organize a situation like in the V for vendetta movie... but people are talking a lot but are too afraid to act!

Maybe the future generations will have more balls than us
I really hope so

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kraggen
The only way to do something like that would be to organize a situation like in the V for vendetta movie... but people are talking a lot but are too afraid to act!

Maybe the future generations will have more balls than us
I really hope so

I'm not sure what you mean about the future generations. I'm 18 and I know quite a few people with brass, especially once they know my position on things. I'm not bragging, it's just that they all know that I don't get involved in something this deeply unless i'm serious. I haven't taken action on anything yet, but now is not the time for action, now is the time for planning and spreading the word. We must inform the majority of people to what's going on before we can hope for any kind of better future.

If ignorance is bliss, then somebody slap the smile off my face.

top topics

join