It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy New Members Batman!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I notice we've had quite an influx of new members in the last few days. A hearty welcome to you all, I hope you enjoy being a part of our rather eclectic little community.

Out of curiosity, what led you to all to ATS?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
LOL,I thought I was in the Religious forum when I saw that title.

Over 125 members in 24 hours.phew!
Some boards don't even have that many members in total.

Welcome to you all.

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by John bull 1]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Jesus H Christ! 125 in 24! Exponential growth is happening, at this rate we'll make eBay our whipping boy.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Are there any staff/mod theories on what has caused this spike? Did William do some kind of tricky-dicky search thingy, or what?

This is fantabulous news!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
can our new servers handle this kind of Growth? I recall that William put a graph on the new server out, but I can't seem to find it...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Discuss the growth elsewhere please. This thread was an open question for newer members as to how they came across ATS.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
i believe i came across this site when i googling stuff on the whole mayan calander 2012 deal....i came here quite often for about 3 months as a lurker before i ever posted anything....

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I cant remember how I found this site...just reading stuff on other sites, whilst on my fact finding mission, led me to it I think! Been reading it for a while now, but only recently registered. Lots of interesting stuff on here!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
A little green man told me about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That.Is.Alot.Of.Members.

Do I count as a new member...it was 3 months ago..I'm looking to get my points back up..

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I was tired of my old board, so I needed a change of habitat. This place looks nice so I think I'll stay.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am not a new member...just felt like being interactive rather than just reading.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I came across this site a little over two years ago, when I was looking stuff on up on MAJESTIC (the game) and Deus Ex. I finally joined because I got sick of sitting on teh sidelines...feels great to be here, tho.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i came across this place while i was researching about government conspiracies (for a ninth grade english paper! my teacher gave me a C though... she's just not a believer i guess...), and there it was on the top of the page.
dogpile is the best search engine of all time. you can find anything.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, newcomers! 125 in 24 hours... VERY NICE! Hope everyone enjoys their time, and post their hearts out! Also, visit ATS's, other dimension... BelowTopSecret! www.belowtopsecret.com...

DENY IGNORANCE... or boredom. Choose your path...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
hi ats is
:pbjtime

top topics

join