It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inconvienent Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I watched the movie "Inconvienent Truth" over the weekend, and no I'm not trying to pitch it, but I was quite supprised with some of the data presented.

First let me say, I consider myself not a democrat nor republican. I'm a centrist.

Therefore, I'm not sure about some of the data and the parts where Mr Gore complained more or less about the election results.

But overall, I have to admit, he did a good job of presenting the material.
Some republican friends of mine would never admit this same statement. You know, when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

I guess what just sticks in my minds eye is the chart of 650,000 years of CO2 concetration (ppm) in the atmosphere collected and derived from the ice core drill samples taken in the antartica and the temp data.
These two curves matched, ie the trends, almost perfectly. For those that may have not seen the show, the relationship of CO2 concentration to temperature is very apparent. As C02 ppm increases, so does temperature.

Does everyone think as I do and can someone who considers themselves a conservative digest this info fairly?

new topics

join