It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is the answer Jesus is the Secret!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Upon recieving the letter this evening I was both skeptical and puzzled. I am a believer and follower of only my Lord Jesus Christ and only Him!! This letter offers special powers and all these things- The funny thing is all I will ever need lies with Christ and if this world and what it offers is the only thing I have to look forward to I should be pited of all men--- but I am not pitied because I have more than what money can ever buy I have the love of my father the Lord Jesus CHrist and His power and grace is enough for me!!!! All the money in the world or love or fame this world has to offer will never be enough because I know there is more.... and the funny thing is I believe them I believe that something in this world is going to decieve a lot of people into believing something that is false it appears to be true but it is fake the ultimate lie ever--- and the Devil is just that and he is the author of confusion and lies and this letter reminds me of Him---- He appears to be the angel of light- but he is not--- this letter I fear is much worst than what it appears to be-- maybe I watch or read to much left behind but the end is coming no one knows the day or the hour so I would be prepared if I were you.... Do you know the King that can save you- don't be decieved by Satan and his angels of darkness the spirit realm is alive and present and REAL...... The antichrist is going to come but I don't have to worry because my Lord has my back and if God wanted me to have these "powers" which in the bible it says that there will be false prophets that lead people astray that have powers to perform certain things....ext And this reminds me of that-- I'm not saying these people are false prophets but they are sure trying to make themselves "Big" in the world if the live out what they say----

----a lot of what I wrote Got deleted .......

Romans 8:28
Romans 6:23
Jesus is the way the Truth and the Life....
Don't buy the lie when you can have the TRUTH!!!!!
Satan is the ultimate lier and deciever........

sorry I didn't make any sense

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Maybe you should calm down a bit, then rethink your strategy, come back, and tell us what "secret" you are talking about, and how jesus is the answer to that secret.

I received a letter which I believe may be somewhat similar to what you got. It came through first class mail, and talked about how i could have all this money and fame blah blah blah.... and all i had to do was tell them i wanted the book and they would send me a copy. I think it was some people out of Denmark or something like that. I ripped it up and threw it in the trash.

But seriously, I have no idea what you are trying to convey to us, so please explain yourself a little better. Also, could you try putting your long posts into shorter paragraphs, it makes them a whole lot easier to read.

Peace, love, unity

Pancho

new topics

join