It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for all my fellow chupacabra believers:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i searched for good articles and pictures (since the ones i've seen on this sight are rather blurry) and this is wht i found:
www.mysteriousearth.com...
that is a "chupacabra" skeleton that was found by two children. the story can be found at:
www.mysteriousearth.com...

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
a webbie with a few good pictures and some info

www.aliensurgeon.com...
a site about a few mutilations

that's pretty much all the good stuff i found.

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by effigyrelease]

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by effigyrelease]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nice one. I think us few cyrptozoologists are onto something! Nice one

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Effigy....look at this thread for info about the last link you provided > www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

It's most likely a small feline skull and skeleton.

I do believe that El Chupacabra is real though.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i also think the chup is real,

but ill like to see some dna before we start calling...

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
to more effectively research chuppas, perhaps we should at the moment, ignore the alien theories, and focus on a possible terristrial origin.

Let you know what I find.

ID

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
As it pertains to the origins of this creature. I do not believe them to be extraterrestrial in any way. Based on descriptions and accounts given by eye witnesses my vote goes to genetic experiment or simply a native animal we have yet to capture and classify. There are hundreds maybe even thousands of creatures we have yet to discover. Hell wasn't it just last week they discovered a new kind of whale?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that is a whale, if it has taken them this long to get a whale is it that unlikely that a 1 meter high possible flying (at the very least jumping) reptile has yet to be captured?

And for those who say where is the proof I point to the countless attacks this thing has made since 1956. Not to mention the skeletal remains that were supposedly switched by local authorities and replaced with that of a dog (I believe it was a dog).

In my opinion El Chupacabra is real we simply have not dedicated the time or the resources to capturing one. Not to mention with attacks ranging from chili to New Jersey it makes it quite difficult to perform the old stake out.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
that is an interesting creature and there is plenty of evidence to back it up, interesting

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have heard of chup many times, however never found very much info on it. Interesting stuff. I think he could very likely be real.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Now I believe

Thanks for links

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 04:54 AM
link   

In the New Jersey counties of Morrison, Warren, Hunteston, and Sussex, at least 60 persons saw the ape entities along with ruby-red UFOs and triangular craft. The sounds were there, too.

In Sangus, California on the Santa Clarita ranch, UFOs were active and several para-apes were seen wearing glowing blue belts.

There are abductee cases in which the para-apes are seen inside the UFO or in facilities that seem like an underground base. One of my Louisiana abductees described the types of aliens she had seen in what she called an under river base. She casually mentioned that a friend of the aliens, a red eyed ape, was there also. This information from her was spontaneous for I had not mentioned anything about any apes.

www.abduct.com...

I know it's not the same as the classic chupacubra but it does show that hairy critters and aliens are connected in some ways.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It is amazing to me that most modern people have no idea what common terrestrial carcasses look like. Dead dogs and cats are proclaimed Chupas everyday, and people actually argue about it. Any halfway uncommon carcass [such as a coati, for example] are hearalded as absolute proof. Any attempt to explain this is brushed off as being small minded. How come no one ever simply takes their "chupa" carcass to a vet? Because a veternarian will immeadiately recognise a dog or a cat, no matter how dried up and shrivelled it is. But no, put it on the 'net, where it gets to be "proof." If anyone is serious about proving the existance of a cryptid, the 'net is not the place to start. Don't be afraid to be told the truth.....

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   

In my opinion El Chupacabra is real we simply have not dedicated the time or the resources to capturing one. Not to mention with attacks ranging from chili to New Jersey it makes it quite difficult to perform the old stake out.

Bingo...

Something tells me that Juan the peasant, who has no phone and no tv, isn't just pulling stories out of his ass...especially when Rico the peasant, miles away, reports the same thing, and also has no phone or tv... They aren't planning some major conspiracy, or just repeating the media (for they see no media)...they are recanting actual experiences.... There is definitely SOMETHING going on in Chile...

ID

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Good point Gazrok. To add to that, you must remember that these accounts transcend several languages and still maintain very similar (at times identical) accounts. It would seem very difficult to me for people in a completely different country to fabricate similar stories with, as you said no TV and no phones.

top topics

join