It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant see who the other people are in the chat!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
O_o
I cant view the other usernames that appear in the chat.
There are four sections, but I just cant seem to see them.
What should I do?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The second button to the right of your screen name is for hiding the chatters names...see if that been clicked.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I just took a look.

The top three members in chat don't show up. It is just blank where their names should be.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Yeah I know I get that problem too. Last time I couldnt spot lysergic, azanoth, or the other person in the chat. You should revise the chat for mozilla firefox version 2 so that it works with the second version of the chat. Most likely a coding revision would do. I dont see why you shouldnt revise the coding of it. But that's me. I am sure other people have this problem and for a minute I thought I was banned from the chat and that I was worried if I was going to get banned from ATS >_>.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Chat seems to work fine on my mozilla ver2. Dont think its a coding thing for the browser.

Even during testing i was using ff v2 and it worked fine. Not sure whats up on your end.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0
Chat seems to work fine on my mozilla ver2. Dont think its a coding thing for the browser.

Even during testing i was using ff v2 and it worked fine. Not sure whats up on your end.

S1LV34D0, I tried to go on the chat before but it didnt work for me. I just had a problem with seeing the three other names on the chat lysergic's name, azanaroth's name, and also someone elses name appeared invisible. I hope the problem fixed itself by now.

top topics

join