It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chip Implants could be a key issue in 2008!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by turboshed
i think some of you are getting a little excited about the hole NWO topic. How would the U.S. government go about tracking 300 million people, have they got the resources?

Obviously you must be uneducated in technology.

The government has their hands into anything that may or may not benefit them in the long run. And that goes for any government around the world. That's just common sense.

Research Supercomputers

The speed of these computers in conjunction with any other type of technology already available today (rfid, scanners, readers, etc.) would render the possibilities endless for the government to track 300 million people... simultaneously

Piece of cake, just need to understand the possibilities. The government's not dumb, they just hope like hell that we remain quiet in our questions, apathetic to losing our freedoms, rights, and liberties, and continue to be the good little sheeple.

Fat chance of that happening.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It wont happen as obviously as Chipping everyone like they do with dogs ears nowdays. People are too aware of that kind of personal invasion of privacy. Too much outcry.

It'll happen in a quieter way. Built into your mobile phone would be my current bet. Everyone, even kids, carry one. It's powered and has a built in powerful comms system. Inevitably GPS will be built in.

Give it a few years when bluetooth headsets evolved into being more permanently installed as part of the Human body.... the human race has essentially gained telepathy. Everyone in instant contact with everyone else.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by emjoi
It'll happen in a quieter way. Built into your mobile phone would be my current bet. Everyone, even kids, carry one. It's powered and has a built in powerful comms system. Inevitably GPS will be built in.

If you have a cellphone I suggest you take a look in settings. If you have that option named "location" or something like that, your cellphone can be traced. Mine has that option. You can turn it perminately on or "911 only" option, which I have it set at.

www.privacyrights.org...

Tracking by GPS can be limited in two ways. Its use can be limited when the cell phone user is indoors. In addition, many GPS-equipped phones have two settings: 911-only or location-on.

a good many of phones have this now. My phone I believe is well over a year old, and has this option. It has GPS in them already.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yeah, you can turn your phone off, but the point is that most people wont.
It's too darn convenient to be permanently plugged in.
And as time goes by, it will just become assumed and expected that you are Always On. The choice to Turn Off will fade away.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If the government wants to Chip me then fine ... but make it chocolate chips please.

What they may do in the near future is add RFID chips to identity cards such as drivers licenses, passports or the proposed national ID cards. If this happens the best thing you can do is put your card in the microwave and burn out the chip. RFID chips can be read from a distance. The unscrupulous types will scan them and then clone them so they can use your identity. ID theft from a distance, and you will never know until they come to take you away for something you haven't done. The only other option is to have a metal lined wallet to carry your RFID cards in. Much like the proverbial tinfoil hat. Like I said ... make mine chocolate chips please.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by turboshed
i don't see why alot of people are calling RFID the mark of the beast and the best one so far is that they are enslavement devices!!!

I have had a RFID tag in my right hand for almost a year now, i use it to make tasks easier in my day to day life e.g. i don't need any key to access or drive my car i use my RFID tag, also with my computer i log onto windows by placing my hand over the reader and the same to log into websites

just my 2p

It's all fun and games untill they implement internet 2 and you won't be able to access your computer or the net anymore, cuz you might have a "terrorist" opinion about something. Or when you won't be able to start your car cuz the gov thinks u drive irresponsibly. RFID at your door, mixed with GPS, it's a tool of an enslavement society. You should see Apocalypto, wanna world similar to that? Where crazy people sacrifice people on altars cuz they're nuts? Oh, wait, the bohemian grove, you should check that out, where the world elite perform moch human sacrifices, once they performed real human sacrifices, there are rhumours that they still do it, but discretly.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
While I don't hold with the 'mark of the beast' idea, I have to admit I'm more than a little apprehensive about the idea that the government could one day require what ammounts to tracking devices implanted in us.

Sure, convienient for purchases, and what have you, but I can't say I trust the government--no matter who is in charge--to use such things entirely for our benifit and well being. Certainly they'll say they are, but . . . well forgive my skepticism.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Do you think it will be a possibility that the chips could evolve into Nano chips and they could reproduce in your own bodies. I heard from somewhere that they plan on making tiny chips and hoping that they can find a way for the technology to reproduce itself.

Whether this has any real relavance, what do you think?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
That would be terrifying, you would be almost powerless to stop it.

As far as convenience, I think things are convenient enough. How long does it take to buy something? Like a minute. We've already got credit cards and debit cards and self-checkouts and all kinds of things. Just let it rest and stop needing everything to be so fast. It's ruining our society.

"Oh, but it would be good for businesses because you wouldn't need cashiers."

Well, isn't that great. Double the unemployment problem. There goes the job of all the non-college graduates.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I agree with southern cross. I think things are convient enough. It's weird how everthing get quicker and easier to do, but yet things seem to take so long to accomplish these days.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If they want to make things convenient and fast, take on the DMV before Walmart!

Again, in this issue, the problem is the government. The government is what is going to make the chips mandatory. The government is the one that is going to abuse its power. Why?

Very simple. The government has no competition. If you don't like the government, tough luck. The government doesn't have to play by the rules of capitalism.

For example, if Walmart wanted to make things more convenient, they could offer RFID chips to their customers. Even larger corporations might implement their use in all their stores. But here's the difference: anyone who doesn't like it can just shop at Target. The best way to solve problems like this is through the free market, where the laws of capitalism and competition will always dictate that the customer will get what he or she wants, somewhere.

This is why privately owned businesses, stores, etc, are very convenient, but government establishments are not. Anything owned by the government has long lines and waiting times. And it usually costs a sizable fee, too, which isn't negotiable. You can't go somewhere else and pay a lower fee. Government is essentially a monopoly.

Rather than attack just the RFID, let's attack the root cause: the government that wants (and already has) far too much power. Scale down the government so that it doesn't need to keep track of people, and issues like this will disappear on their own accord.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yeah, you can turn your phone off, but the point is that most people wont.
It's too darn convenient to be permanently plugged in.
And as time goes by, it will just become assumed and expected that you are Always On. The choice to Turn Off will fade away.

Turn off... Actually... No:
Even if they're off, cellphones allow FBI to listen in

I, for one, will never get chipped whatsover. If they try, they die.

[edit on 13-12-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I wonder if you could dig it out or something, haha. Just a thought I guess.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join