Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
people who run red lights. i dont mean those who enter the intesection under a yellow and it turns red. no i mean those people who punch the go
pedal AFTER it turns red and blasts through the intersection as if everyone will wait for them. i have seen many a scared look from people in small
cars who do this and i start to go when I have the green/right of way.
YA....YOU MINDLESS, CARELESS, WRECKLESS, POTENTIAL "MURDERERS"!!! You know who you are!! PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!!
I totally sympathize with you PMonkey. Driving for a living must be absolute hell with all the idiots behind the wheel in today's world. I'm in
the process of Rebuilding the front end of my "Previously Restored" '69 El Camino now for the Second Time because of a Red Light Runner! Not only
did they run the Red (Way Late!!) but they ran it making Wide Left Turn through 2 Opposing Lanes of a Busy Intersection! My Girlfriend, Myself and
our New Puppy were 10 seconds from leaving town to go see "Big Bad Voodoo Daddy" play also!! We are lucky that we were in a car that was still made
from "Old School" steel or we'd probably both be worm food right now.
All this chaos caused by her selfish impatients to wait at the turn light for 1min. until it turns green again. That and I quote: "I just looked
down to grab my Coke, and when I looked up it was Red."
She must have been real thirsty to gamble with her life as well as other inocent
lives. That or she was just a IDIOT and LOSER who should not be behind the wheel of a car. Then to add insult to injury, she never did say "sorry"
to my girlfriend but atleast did to me when I first went to see if she was alright. However, later she decides to change her story and say it was MY
Lucky for me though she was too stupid to remember she already admitted fault to the officer at the scene. I still had to get the police report and
threaten to take her insurance to court before they complied. GREEDY CROOKS=INSURANCE CO.!!..........Ok, I'm done ranting now, hope you enjoyed
Here are a few observations from all my years driving, both car and truck/trailer.
1. People often drive Naked from the waist down.
2. Some of those same people Masturbate while driving too!
3. Many guys recieve Oral Pleasure from the passenger while driving.
4. Some women love to flash their breasts to Truck Drivers. (Truck Drivers also Encourage this behavior for obvious reasons.)
5. Too many people concentrate on Makeup, Coffee, Breakfast, Reading, Talking, Cellphones, Radio, Exploring Floorboard/Backseat, etc. while
6. My Favorite: People often have the impression that they are somehow invisible when they're in their car which allows others to see them "Singing
Wildly" and "Picking Their Nose Ferociously" along with other things that they wouldn't normally do publicly.