It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Super Bomb Shelter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
After reading so much on how the end of the world is nigh, I've devised a simple solution! Build an ATS bomb shelter! A mile deep and the size of a shopping mall, we could wait out the end of the world in style. Separate rooms for each member, (TC and colonel opposite end of compound), farming, swimming pools, and HBO would make it the perfect place for us to deny ignorance in Safety. Any other suggestions?

P.S. Make all donation checks payable to me

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Actually, TC and Colonel as roomates for endless entertainment for the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It would have to have a beer tap.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
A beer tap!
Hmm..what else..here..lets see...ooh...cow wrestling? Is that animal cruelty? Cow tippin! hehehehehehe

I finally got in to RATS

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
and if it becomes too intolerable we can zap back in time to our original unfortunate suppressed forms of life

i like the idea though....original

Cyrus

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
TC and Colonel, is a glass room, for all to see. We won't need HBO!

Beer on tap, a necessity. William and SimonGray would probably walk around with paperbags on their heads. "Protecting their identity" Sure...They just look really ugly

I think we'd need a padded room, you know someone would snap. My vote is on...no clue.

And a dance room for DaRage

[Edited on 11-15-2003 by Dreamstone]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
TC and Colonel..

Well...there is only 1 question left to be answered I suppose...What about the clowns?

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Do you mean prankmonkey or this por little bugger

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For my Harley! I couldn't live without riding even if it was only round and round on a track... Just the sound of the thing relaxes me...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
also dont forget my race track!

I got to race somewhere on my VR6!

and also get me a spa

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
No the little bugger Dreamstone...Where shall I start building, sire?

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Locations, locations, locations..How bout Wyoming, Or Northern canada? The Australian Outback? That when, when the world has been fried, we'll have a nice island to ourselves.

What will our form of currency be? ATS points perhaps. If so Masked Avatar will definitely be able to buy us all out

A track is key, but so is a pool. I want to see William in a bikini!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
For $90,000 to $150,000 you can buy an Atlas Nuclear Silo.

They are full of water and need to be pumped out. I figure while the waters pumping out you would need a power washer to scrub it out. I also figure that you would need about 10 water pumps dasiy chained to get the water out and than eventually some kind of system for sub pumps.

i also belive the silos would need elevators and steel work in addition to springs or septic bring the total finished price to about '$200,000....

The silo would make a neat underground parking lot, sleeping quarters, growing area and armory. The command center would make a nice sleeping area and command center. If someone wants to give me a job, id be willing to do wiring and stuff but I ened to learn alot fo welding.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have seen a couple who lives in a Retired Nuclear Silo...its basically everything-proof...warm...they have a 150ft fire place...hehehe...I say...Australia...we can have beach front property...all sorts of pets..

Yes, MA will be the new Bill Gates

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
there better be fuseball

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Theres no time fore fussball. Theres only time for paintball with real bullets.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yeah ypu have paintball with real bullet.

But first buy me a aks-74m!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I saw that thing with the nuclear silo, they were living the high life!

Foosball would be needed, some tennis courts, a real AMERICAN football field so we could have some gridiron. First Matchup, Nessie supporters vs. Debunkers.

For some reason i imagine the compound to look a lot like "Oz" from the HBO show of the same name. Hopefully there would be less forced manlove

But the ladies of ATS, I think it might get freaky for them. What are their thoughts.

And would SimonGray bring his mum?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Actually, TC and Colonel as roomates for endless entertainment for the rest of us.

We could have a closed cage match and bet on who's gonna win!

OOp's can you tell I'm in Nevada? Slot machines and card tables would be a nice touch. We could bet our ATS points!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Don't forget the shrimp cocktails and the buffets

But the ladies of ATS, I think it might get freaky for them. What are their thoughts

Well it would be okay.......especially if the men of the ATS would dress, like the chippendales and do a dance!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join