It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Robert S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hi all Robert S , here, love every topic on this board. Really excited to join up.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Welcome good sir, what are your areas of interest?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Just really love everything on the forums here. Used to listen to the Art Bell show all the time. Just love looking deeper into subjects, going places where most dont. Thanks for your welcome. Hope I can contribute, at least be a postive influence.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi and welcome to Above Top Secret, Robert S !!

Dallas

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hey Robert S and welcome

I hope you have a long & joyous stay

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hello there Robert S. Welcome to ATS.

-tts

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
hey and welcome to ATS

I hope you are learning a lot form ATS and enjoying it, if you need any help just let me know, hope you are able to find your place here.

Here is some good links that explain more links and truth about the real ATS, BTS, and PTS

Woo hoo

All About ATS "Links"

ATS = Altruism - Trust - Sincerity

The Real ATS, BTS, PTS, for a new member

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS community. Caution as oppinions and theories of individuals and groups can cause a massive fluctuation of dark influencial energys and at some cases can be very depressing and demonic that can lead to questioning life itself. Be careful what to believe, there are a lot of things believable on this site, but its all speculation until it is specificly deemed evidently of all truth.

Enjoy!

7A

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hello & welcome,if you’re interested in getting to know the Human Brain you can check out the Human Brain Research Project here www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com... -questions of the brain

[edit on 9-12-2006 by asala]

top topics

join