It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phantasy Star IV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Anyone ever play this on genesis? It's one of my favorite gens games as is Shadowrun!

I heard they remade it but only a japanese language version for ps2?

Anyone know more about that? I'd love to play through it with new bells and whistles

ya know what ? I think I am going to go through it again on emulator

ps: I found this phantasy star link
www.phantasy-star.net...

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
sadly back in the days ps 3 and ps4 were impossible to find , and there was no ebay. i loved part 2 so much so i was dying to play 3 and 4 but of course no luck. just be happy u got the chance ot play ps4. i still own the cartridge for ps2 and its still one of the coolest games i ever played. ps2 and ff1 are easily the best 2 rpg from the time.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I liberated my cartridge from Block Buster

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
good idea! i admit im a nintendo fanboy and have been since nes, but i so loved my genesis in the days. i could still break it out and play 3 of my all time favs on it and have oodles of fun. if your curious those 3 games that are a must own for any sega genesis are star control, herzog zwei , and phantasy star 2.

edited to include this:

remember moonwalker on the genesis? the idea of the game was for jakko to save the kids,lol.u would find the kids down on their knees and when u touched them they would say " michael" then u could grab your crotch and go woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. if we only knew then what we know now.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Phantasy Star 1-3 is available on Game Boy Advance, though it takes some digging to find (my cart was a gift). IV I've only ever found on Emulator. I'd heard rumblings about it being brought to PS2 but so far . . .

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

remember moonwalker on the genesis? the idea of the game was for jakko to save the kids,lol.u would find the kids down on their knees and when u touched them they would say " michael" then u could grab your crotch and go woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. if we only knew then what we know now.

Sadly I have played that game but it was on an SNK arcade machine I believe.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I uploaded a PSIV commercial

it's awesome to see rika, wren, and chaz in cgi

youtube.com...

also check out this dudes video of PSIV shows off some awesome combos and defeats the game

he said his chrs were level 32!!

check it out

new topics

top topics

join